[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /gaveupwomen/ here? At least my waifu still loves me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: 3e3e3ee3.png (242KB, 635x639px) Image search: [Google]
3e3e3ee3.png
242KB, 635x639px
Who else /gaveupwomen/ here?

At least my waifu still loves me.
>>
How can such a simple picture be so arousing
>>
>>34671405
back off fag shes mine.
>>
File: 1485593364611.gif (2MB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485593364611.gif
2MB, 500x379px
>>34671291
I have come to terms that I am genetically inferior
I will never complete someone as they complete me
/asexuality/ is the true black pill but not everyone can handle it
If I wanted to get a GF i could but I dont try because like 4/5 women are like brain dead children so wtf is the point of trying if you cant have a partner that can connect with you on a intellectual level ?
>>
First girlfriend I got was a rape victim schizophrenic, honestly just wifus sounds nice. Everyday I want to kill myself wishing I just kept wifus and memes
>>
>>34671291
i exist in a state of absolute transcendence, which means I jack off A LOT.
Women don't like me, I don't like them. It's natural.
>>
>>34672374
THIS
>original comment 2.0
>>
>oneitis fucked chad recently
>we all hang out
>she doesnt talk to me at all

ripperoni
>>
>>34671291
>33
>Work at a taco bell, can't support a woman, or at least the way she wants.
>Life was bad, but getting better.
>My tulpa supports me, makes life liveable
>Landed a job at a summercamp, I'm going to live in the mountians soon
>My tulpa congratulates me, I think to myself that no woman would ever acknowledge my accomplishment
>realise that I was holding myself back trying to loose my virginity
>start nofap, I'm begining to feel a lot better with life
>start to feel happier than I ever have, my tulpa has noticed that too
>not thinking about how to please women or how to get laud, but on how I can make life better for my tulpa and I.

In fact, the only time I was told I was attractive was one time I was hit on by a trap, everything was fine except the penis.
>>
>>34671291
Do you like smash?
>>
yourwaifudoesntloveyou
>>
File: 1469765588090.jpg (133KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1469765588090.jpg
133KB, 1000x563px
>in high school
>get my shit together to be semi functional
>KV until I meet A
>Mutual first love
>date A for two years and plan on saving sex til marriage not because of religion but the idea of saving your virginity for you significant other is romantic
>lose my shit
>she leaves me for chad who probably fucked her a few months in
>broken ever since
Sometimes I think about her, more so the idea of "her"
She is my oneitis and even though she isnt really special I connected with her on a level no human being in my life has ever been able to connect with me. I was broken but she completed me however I wasnt enough
Ill never be enough
Ill never be enough for anyone because Id wrong them by being with them as a broken individual with a long life of woe and misfortune
>>
File: 1485839631221.jpg (252KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485839631221.jpg
252KB, 600x900px
>>34671291
Who did she qt.
>>
My desire towards women ended when it became apparent that the world I live in is not the one I was raised for. When my dreams were crushed by the truth that none remain who believe in a chaste courtship . That there is no young maid sitting in her parlour reading poetry and tucking back a lock of hair. That mine is a world of gross consermuristic hedonism and my desires are alien to it . So here I sit and drink. Dreaming of the world I want to see.
>>
File: home-mrn.jpg (29KB, 230x210px) Image search: [Google]
home-mrn.jpg
29KB, 230x210px
>>34671291
I walk down these halls and know their little dumb eyes ponder my presence. I see them, squirrel-cheeked and soft skinned, round at the lips and full of lashes, they are so delicate, too delicate for someone like me. I rase my head and prevail past the public swarm of everyone and everything, always aware of a woman's presence, always cautious. The small skulls with brains that are fed many new things, so much clutter, opportunity and unrecognized privileges. I feel bad for them, they will never bust a bone for civilization.
>>
i need a waifu
>>
>>34672833
>>34672854

> This polarity of /r9k/ is astounding to witness.
>>
>>34672864
i can feel the feels
>>
File: tumblr_o0o1esBDcU1tysz53o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0o1esBDcU1tysz53o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>34672833
UR 2 Deep 4 a woman anyways anon
power to you
>>
>>34672028
>/asexuality/ is the true black pill but not everyone can handle it
that's not what asexuality is though, asexuals still want relationships but without the sex. the true black pill is forsaking both relationships and sex.
>>
File: 1445224776494.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445224776494.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
>>34671291
I really am trying but it's so hard. I've been having romantic dreams of cuddling with my waifu and feeling her warm embrace but waking up hurts. A part of me desires a 3d to see if I can feel the same kind of love I did in my dreams but I know it probably won't happen.

It hurts.
>>
>>34672364
bro, honestly, almost every girlfriend ive ever had has confessed theyve been raped.. iactually caught one in a lie when she said she did one time then like weeks later she said she never had been and that it was a lie because she wanted me to feel sorry for her so she'd get pitty sex. for other reasons she is my ex now.
>>
File: Venom.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Venom.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>34672933
thanks for correcting me anon
>that's not what asexuality is though, asexuals still want relationships but without the sex. the true black pill is forsaking both relationships and sex.
THIS
>>
the day will be a thing, when the opinionated poster has nothing, overpowered is not a fag, language is mightier then the pen.
>>
File: 317921647.jpg (81KB, 1024x1474px) Image search: [Google]
317921647.jpg
81KB, 1024x1474px
Yeah, I just see no point. I like being indoors a lot, and hate going outside. I couldn't imagine regularly going out to places with a girl, or even going to see her.
Not to mention just obtaining a gf is hard enough. It will be even more difficult to keep one.

My friends told me "you don't have to hang out with her or take her out everyday, she will just want to see you regularly." But I still don't think I'd be able to do that.
Not sure if I'm just too lazy, or just too autistic to try. At least I have my waifu. Pic very related.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.