[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the nicest thing that has happened to you recently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 53146537_p0.jpg (121KB, 629x432px) Image search: [Google]
53146537_p0.jpg
121KB, 629x432px
What's the nicest thing that has happened to you recently?
>>
>>34668673
A guy gave me his seat in a tram when I was picking up my little sister from kindergarten. Too bad that he gave me this weird look after that.
>>
idk winning the lottery
>>
File: 1485152358843.png (829KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1485152358843.png
829KB, 960x938px
>>34668673
my girlfriend and I woke up together on saturday morning. She was cuddled up, sleeping with her leg across mine and her head on my chest. I could hear her soft breathing, and when she woke up she looked at me and told me she loved me. Even though its been 3 years, and almost 1 living together, it meant so much. When she kissed me it felt like I could jump Mt. Everest. We ended up sleeping for another 2 hours wrapped up in each others arms.

Pretty nice.
>>
my friend gave me weed to smoke for free
>>
File: 1476815696960.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1476815696960.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>34668673
My fiancee who I've been with for four years, the only girl I've ever been with or really had actual feelings for, left me by phone call while visiting her parents on the other side of the country.

Because of that, my dad bought me a sweatshirt that was on clearance. It was pretty nice of him, honestly. It's a pretty good sweatshirt, very comfortable, but maybe a little big. Thanks, dad.
>>
>>34668896
Well at least she didn't cuck you
>>
>>34668780
How much did you win from it, anon?
>>
>>34668673
My car got stuck in snow and a country bro towed me out. That man saved me from having to call a tow truck. Country bro said he helped because I drive a ford. Lucky me.
>>
>>34669122
That's some brand loyalty.
>>
>>34668673
A random drunk guy wanted a light and started hitting on me, asking if I was gay.
He kept getting insistent so I got away but it made me happy tbqh
>>
>>34668927
Not that he knows of, at least
>>
had a dream about cuddling a beautiful girl.

felt warm and happy all day
>>
>>34668896
I'm sorry anon.

iF it's any consolation, the second Gf is much easier to get than the first. as a non virgin, you belong to the community of man now
>>
>>34669993
I don't even know if I ever want another one. It's just so much effort and bullshit, and I don't know if I could ever muster up the sense of trust required ever again.

I'm probably a lot better off going back to my lifestyle before I met her.
>>
>>34668673
Somebody said I did a good job cleaning
>>
I got a free 80 dollar credit card and made a Discord.
>>
>>34668673
An anonymous anon posted a reply in a rate thread saying I was "really cute", and that kinda made me feel a little better for a moment.
>>
I don't even remember. That's how bad it has been.
>>
>>34668673
I love these threads, god bless you op, if you were in line at where I work I'd let you have 3 items for free

But the most genuine, nicest thing recently was my manager telling that she appreciates all my hard work and appreciates always coming in for people who skip their shifts
>>
>chatted for a couple hours with a girl in my welding class
>only spilled a very small amount of spaghetti
>>
>>34669959
Dont you love that stuff, goddamn

In hs when I really liked this guy (who was the cutest manlet) I had a dream he laid in my lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck
My infatuation levels skyrocketed that night

He once also junior year at a pep rally scooted over and asked if I wanted to sit next to im because all these kids took up all the space
So imagine a group of kids standing on a riser and some guy behind them on a lower one bc he couldnt get a spot. Standing awkwardly.

I never said it formally, but thanks Kip, you're a real one
>>
>>34670545
I hope, in time, you'll find the strength that it takes to love again
>>
>>34668673
I have a gf since october, the bad thing is i am too obssesive, she WAS a lesbian, and she dont want to suck my dick.
>>
>>34669959
those dreams always make me want to kill myself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.