[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trapped at normie bowl party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1417391418394.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29KB, 400x400px
>forced into attending super bowl party
>everyone being loud and obnoxious
>every guy is here with thier gf,
im the sole virgin in the room
>I'm just sitting in the corner all alone browsing r9k in my bubble of autism and feels

help, I need immediate extraction from normie land, I just want to go home and be depressed
>>
just walk out, no one will notice you are gone
>>
>>34667101
Shoulda brought a laptop and played some vidya
>>
slowly work your way to the door and when no one is looking start sprinting out of it.
hopefully you can get to safety before they bring out the bloodhounds and shotguns.
>>
I can't, my roommate drove me here, I have no way of getting home
>>
>>34667148
Badger him that you want to leave, he'll understand
>>
>>34667101
Step 1: stand up
Step 2: get food
Step 3: eat food quickly
Step 4: claim food is giving diorehea
Step 5: exit
>>
Observe how people interact. If you can, you can also listen to nearby conversation. Observe.
>>
>>34667101
Stop being a fucking sperg and have fun
>>
>im the sole virgin in the room
hate having to feel this feel all the time
>>
>>34667846

Cyborg reporting in.

Take this opportunity to familiarize urself with these kind of social interactions and maybe u'll get less scared.
>Observe how people interact
>>
>>34667148
Walk home friendo, it'll be cozy.
>>
Get on google maps and walk yourself home
>>
>>34667101
Steal all the food and run. I have a normie friend (she's a good person, relax) and sometimes she forces me to go to parties with her.
>"No! I'm not going to leave you alone"
>She leaves me alone in the party
>Thanks Chad for taking away my friend, again.

I steal food and go home.
>>
>>34668618
>she forces me
Are you a beta or something? How can she force you?
>>
What the fuck is this superbowl everyone is talking about?
>>
>>34669024
Its an amerifat thing, for some reason sweaty men running up and down a field grappling each other for balls is interesting.
>>
>>34668779
>How can she force you?

With a gun
>>
>>34668779

Not really forcing but sometimes loneliness wins and I want free alcohol and food.
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (12KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
12KB, 206x244px
OP here

I have made it back home, normie exfiltration complete, I took like 15 chicken wings with me to hoard for later
>>
File: 1462301884838.jpg (103KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462301884838.jpg
103KB, 1000x1000px
>>34669517
did you has to walk?
>>
STOP BEING AN AUTISTIC NIGGER AND INTERACT WITH PEOPLE YOU CUNT MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>34669550

Yes, it took me a half hour but I made it back, ran like a sperg with trendies falling out of my pocket but it was worth it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.