[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is how it feels to be lonely This is how it feels to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1485466652450.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485466652450.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
So this is how it feels to be lonely
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your word means nothing at all
>>
the sad posting is amplified on this night in particular
>>
File: 1486252114226.png (474KB, 691x794px) Image search: [Google]
1486252114226.png
474KB, 691x794px
Poor dr. Goebbels. I want to hug him.
>>
>>34668209
Hugging Goebbels could have potentially saved millions of lives.
>>
>>34668095
I dont call it sad posting anymore, i cant be sad or happy I just am.
>>
>>34668292
in comparison to the rest of the year, there are fewer normies
>>
>>34668416
yes sunday night is in the shadow of the weekend and the new day of the week is resting on the horizon. The normies are too busy trying to scamper to find time from the weekend to post on here
>>
>>34668209
>tfw related to Hitler and Goebbels a lot
>tffw filthy shitskin pajeet
>tfw even if I did meet them they'd hate my guts

Feelsbadman, all I want to do is hang out with Goebbels and Hitler
>>
File: curry cannon.jpg (129KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
curry cannon.jpg
129KB, 800x559px
>>34668492
>implying there wernt indians in certain divisions under hitler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion
>>
>>34668746
Suck that Ghandi became the leader of India of Bose, Bose could've actually freed us from the eternal anglo's grasp.

>tfw /pol/ and /int/ memes ruined your self esteem and national pride
>>
File: angry vince.jpg (15KB, 225x364px) Image search: [Google]
angry vince.jpg
15KB, 225x364px
>>34668865
>tfw actually like india and post on int and pol about it and think youre diaspora because canadian flag but eternal anglo
>>
>>34668906
>flag
>on r9k

Wut? But yes you are right about me being diaspora, it's just that I'm a burger diaspora if that makes any difference.
>>
File: 1485880089513.png (69KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1485880089513.png
69KB, 844x1157px
My only friend is some guy from Texas that i met on Steam. I've known him for four years now but, we don't talk that much anymore so I've been spending countless days alone with nobody to socialize with.

I just want somebody to hang out with. You see all these people doing things with your buddies, while i observe from behind the window.

It's a gut wrenching feeling, being alone for so many years. I can't take it anymore. I'm honestly considering suicide at this point.
>>
>>34666919
Chad here!
>SHE'S ALREADY IN ME
>>
>>34669021
>with their buddies

Fixed.
>>
>>34668209
Some of his sentences are even more accurate today lol

>If the Americans lacked money, they would probably be the most despised people in the world. Superiority is nowhere as annoying as with them.

>One feels the need to wash one's hands after reading American newspapers. They are filled with intellectual filth,

>We really have the wrong image of America. Hollywood films are mostly to blame, since they present the life style of the upper ten thousand, which most Americans themselves experience though films. American observers waver between unlimited admiration and deep contempt. Superficial observers admire it, real experts always hold it in contempt.

http://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm
>>
>>34668273
such is the power of love
>>
>>34669039
>IN ME
What did he mean by this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.