[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that you regret

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

File: Cringe.jpg (23KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.jpg
23KB, 600x521px
Post things that you regret or regret not having done
>>
>>34666891
I regret not going to prom
>>
File: 1483996972921.gif (845KB, 487x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483996972921.gif
845KB, 487x268px
>>34666891
being too much of a lazy self-victimizing sack of shit to fix myself
>>
File: rice.png (159KB, 1348x742px) Image search: [Google]
rice.png
159KB, 1348x742px
>>34666891
trying to talk to a girl i like before getting any experience in talking to people
>>
I treated my first girlfriend like shit until she broke up with me because I was too pussy to break up with her myself. She cried every night because of me she told me later.

i hate myself for doing that. She deserved better
>>
Not answering the text of a girl I had known for 5 years of how she loved me and acting like it nexer happened
>>
>>34666911
Not being more "normal" as a kid
rather just locked myself and isolated myself and let the internet raise me

but then again it's not like I was able to make any friends
>>
>not reciprocating when the cutest girl in school told me she liked me in 5th grade.
>not doing shit when my best friend (female) asked me to wipe her up after peeing during a school trip to the woods.
>fleeing when a girl at a friends birthday party tried to suck my cock.
>just keeping silent when a girl I really liked told me she is in love with me while cuddled up to me.
>etc. etc.
I don't know why am so afraid of intimacy. It ruined my life and turned me extremely bitter.

Also:
>considering using 100$ of my birthday money in 2010 to buy thousand of bitcoins and deciding against it in the end.
>>
>be early teenage me
>late bloomer, friendless loser
>qt aryan is into me for some reason
>I'm too autistic to take her hints
>sometimes I think she's just fuccing with me since she's waaay out of my leauge
>she's flirting with me through entire high school but I kinda "ignore" her
>used to throw snowballs at me in recess to get my attention
>started wrestling with me in the snow once and I landed on top of her face to face, she stared into my eyes and slwoly moved her face towards mine and tried to kiss me but I paniced and left
>she was really into me
>asks me to prom over facebook but I told her I have other stuff to do
>spend prom night playing games alone
>she goes to prom alone
>she wanted to go with loser me instead of the hundreds of chads that went to our school
>ff some years
>flirting still goes on
>other guys start dating her and taking her out since she's getting prettier as the years go by
>my semi-chad cousin is dating her for about 2 months
>they stop dating
>he talks to me and say she never wanted to make out or fucc anyway so he didn't care about her
>he also told me she's still a virgin that never even kissed a guy before
>she starts flirting with me again and tries to fucc me when I met her at a party
>I still think she's playing with me and I won't bite incase this is just some master plan of hers where she gives me false expectations, rejects me and then make fun of me for years to come
>later she stops flirting, pretty sure she's given up on me after 3 years of not getting anywhere with me
>find out some time later she lost her virginty to some skater hippie with dreads
>she moves to another city and starts slutting herself out
>today she still lives there and is dating and fuccing numerous men, even sandniggers
>realise later in life that I made a huge mistake
>pure qt virgin aryan wanted me to be her bf and take her virginity
>I'll never get a chance like this ever again in life and I'm still a virgin
>can't get her out of my head
>>
File: per.gif (479KB, 758x866px) Image search: [Google]
per.gif
479KB, 758x866px
>>34666891
>first time drunk
Alcohol dosent even taste good.
Looking back it was just embarrassing..but it was a better time
>>
I regret going ham with Diablo 2. My wrists/hands still ache. It's gotten a little better over time but that might just be my pain threshold adjusting.
>>
>>34666891
yesterday, the day before, the day before that

so on so on
>>
I regret ever coming to this shitty board
>>
>>34666891
>not having cherished that one moment where I actually witnessed braap in middle school with more detail and secrecy
>>
File: 1461527475970.png (338KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
1461527475970.png
338KB, 637x637px
>>34666891
l regret nothing, l'm not a beta
>>
>>34667274
Seconded extremely originally
>>
>>34666891
Going outside and spending time with other kids.
>>
File: 1473727038926.jpg (43KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473727038926.jpg
43KB, 396x385px
>>34667875
I regret nothing as well
>>
Almost everything up until I turned 21.
>>
I regret masturbating badly yesterday and essentially getting a small rope burn patch on the head of my penis.
The foreskin is keeping it protected while it heals but I can't jerk off which is really annoying.
>>
>>34666911
prom sucked. you didnt miss anything.
>>
File: 8327461236384.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
8327461236384.png
121KB, 480x445px
Joining the army

It wasn't as cool as I thought and I wasted so much time and efford on it
>>
I try to not get any regrets, this shit can fuck people good.
Though, there is one thing that spawned in my mind reading this thread

>not going to your best friend's house the night she attempted suicide

I guess that count as a regret. Maybe things would have been different if I didn't stay on my chair. Maybe not, I'll never know.
>>
>>34668322
did you have any near death experience?

did you feel leveled up as a person afterward?
>>
File: 1486249737867.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486249737867.png
17KB, 882x758px
Killing that snail for no good reason.

I'm sorry...
>>
>Not telling her how I felt
>Running away when she told me, after hating myself and living with the regret for literally years.
>>
>>34666891
going to university, I didn't fail but still, fuck that meme
>>
>>34668350
no, I wasn't in any combat

I guess I learned that being a soldier like my dad, grandfather and great grand father mightn ot be for me, maybe it's the system and this was jsut better back in the day idk.

also I learned that I have even more reasons to hate people
>>
I regret ever coming to this board.
>>
>>34668467
so a military's son isn't so warmongering after all huh?

care to elaborate on the last point?
>>
had a qt le alternative girl into me when i was 16 and didn't do anything, probably couldve fucked but i was an autistic sperg with no friends and still am. she also randomly said i was "hot" once so maybe she was fucking with me.
>>
>>34667044
>>considering using 100$ of my birthday money in 2010 to buy thousand of bitcoins and deciding against it in the end.
Worst one, damn dude. At least you got dubs
>>
>>34668524
>>34668467

Hmmm.
>t. It aint me
>>
>>34668524
you just learn alot about people and youself when you're basically forced to be around someone 24/7
After I left I became way more anti-social because I felt drained

also almost everyone was snoring which is one of them most annyoing things I can think of
>>
File: 1452910918412.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452910918412.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
>>34666891
I regret not forcing my parents to home school me or put me back in school after dropping me out after the 6th grade.

It pisses me the hell off when I hear them say how smart I must be to do as well as I am in (community) college. I've failed classes 3 times due to a complete lack of organization skills.
>>
>>34668236
I regret just jerking off again and now the skin is ripped even more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-17-29-37.png (582KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-17-29-37.png
582KB, 800x1280px
Killing myself earlier in my teens. I prolonged it and have this new mentality that keeps me going, FUCK!
>>
>>34666891
I regret going to university,
if I had to do it all over again, I would have just started working straight out of highschool.
>>
>>34666891
I regret not having spoken to that girl I liked
>>
Not going out with a black girl who liked me because I was trying to fit on /pol/.
>>
>>34666891
Being a sissy. It's hot in your head, it's hot when you're jerking off to videos, it's even hot when you're crossdressing and masturbating solo. But when there's actually a dick inside you... you're in pain and you feel disgusted and you've never been less aroused in your life. All you want is to teleport back to your room and take a long hot shower and curl up under the blankets.
>>
>>34668793
>trying to fit in with people who couldn't possibly know you
>>
>>34667067
Most girls turn into sluts after loosing their virginity.
If anything you saved yourself from having to go through, what would have been, a hard break up.

[spoilers]tfw never even had an experience like this[/spoilers]
>>
>>34668698
ah I see, I'd imagine I will hate a military life too, and I agree I can't sleep when someone snores and I bet on that account alone, I wouldn't make a good soldier
>>
>>34668793
>Denying yourself a relationship in order to please anonymous memelords.
That's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>34666891
>tfw there is no text limit great enough to ever list all of your regrets
I would cover this site. I would run out of all the ink and paper in the world. I would have to speak for eternity, until the earth is consumed by the sun.
Then I'll have one more for wasting eternity by reciting my regrets.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 223x200px
>>34668805
>>34668937
>>34668937
>That's pretty pathetic.
indeed
>>
>>34668805
>>34668937
It wasn't really /pol/, but the idea of it in my mind. Pretty pathetic nonetheless, and my biggest regret.
>>
>>34669034
You should try to patch things up.
Every black girl dreams about getting BLEACHED.
>>
File: 1486271350465.jpg (177KB, 1049x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1486271350465.jpg
177KB, 1049x1111px
>stuffing my face with junkfood when i made a goal to lose weight this year

any tips on becoming a skeleton?
>>
>>34667875
>I'm not a beta
What an ironic thing to say
>>
>>34669070
not him but i remember knowing a black girl that always wanted to date outside her race since all the black guys she knew were into thug gettho shit and she just wanted a nice nerdy guy to watch anime with.
>>
>>34669090
I wanna get fatter but "muh genetics" is holding me back

also I'm too lazy and poor
>>
>>34669070
>>34669105
I might try, but we don't even talk anymore. She would have been an amazing gf.
Her last boyfriend didn't even let her relationship go public because his family didn't like blacks, and she still tried to make things work out. It must have sucked.
She's into anime and music. When she asked me out she wanted to watch Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods with me.
>>
Start fapping
Honestly, based on the stories I've heard and the experiences I've had, that's the root of my problems, betaness, no sex drive, death grip, etc
>>
>>34669231
>She was a blackaboo to boot.
You fucking idiot. Black weeaboos are the best kind.
If she liked video games as well and had good taste, you should just kill yourself now.
>>
>>34669328
She was, actually. Wanna check her steam profile?
She is a dream. The kind of girl who would try doing anything you asked her to.
>>
>>34669525
does she swallow?

sincerely,
>>
>>34669525
Yes, I would actually. What's her Steam profile?
>>
>put peanut butter on my ass and balls and got my dog to lick it off while I fapped
>>
>>34666891
I regret getting out of bed this morning.
>>
>>34666891
I regret playing world of warcraft.

>tfw 28
>no job
>no friends
>play wow all day
>over 400 days of time spent in game on 1 character alone

I wonder how my life would have ended up if I never started playing this worthless game.
>>
>>34669661
you would have spent it on another game
>>
>>34669575
Probably

>>34669597
http://steamcommunity.com/id/darthaventureira
>>
>>34666891
I kinda regret masturbating in the school bathroom and rubbing it on the door handles, sink handles, pretty much everything in a bathroom that people touch with their hands.
>>
>>34666891
>regret not having done
i'll keep it short
>hitting on this girl from middle school at the time
>going out on a movie date with this girl i talked to in hs
>asking her out when we met eyes at prom
>hitting on/fuck a girl from the designer class i opted to take instead of drama class
>fucking a coworker that literally had me at her house alone together
then again, i didn't have a condom, and i could have gone for one
>hitting on/fucking the girl that's been eyeing me at the laundromat this one time

i have had more opportunities than i admit. and just like everyone else here, i chickened out
>>
>>34669716
>Nearly 700 combined hours in Adventure Capitalist and Clicker Heroes.
Holy moley, rice and cannoli!

Are you still friends with her on Steam?
>>
>>34669716
>Brazilian
>Falling for /pol/ shit
If you were white it would have been understandable, but this is even more pathetic
>>
>>34669786
>Are you still friends with her on Steam?
Yes.
>>
>>34668728
my daddy taught me how not to rip the skin by using someone else's mouth fucking oregano unfortunately
>>
>>34669834
>>34669716
>>34669525
>>34669034
>>34668793
Hey man, do you mind if I add you on Steam?
I'm currently going through a similar thing at the moment and I wouldn't mind picking your brains about what you did.
I've got some extra Steam gifts I can pass on to you to reimburse you for your time.
>>
I regret not being myself
>>
>>34669926
Sure thing, man.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/simonflip
>>
>>34666891

I regret not sleeping with my high school gf. My second biggest regret, was not sleeping with anyone until 22. My oneitis literally almost destroyed me, if I never found PUA/game, I would've killed myself a dozen times by now.

That and listening to my parents and going to college. Should have went to community college and took up a trade. Now I'm nearly alone, no friends, a shit job, and feel awful all the fucking time. I can never shake the feeling of all the great times I missed out in college due to my autism. I would just sit in my room every day and play video games. At least if I got a job I would have made money.

In high school I was happy, I never listened to them, I listened to them about college, I've never been more miserable. Moral of the story, don't listen to your parents, they're dipshits.
>>
>>34669892
Care to show me?

originalpost
>>
trying to win arguments with girls

those fedora tipping days are gone. ive grown a bit, and realised that being 'right' isnt always the best outcome. sometimes you should just take the fall and make compromises
>>
>>34666911
I went to prom. It literally felt like I was in Crossed (the comic).
>tons of vulgar rap music
>lots of grinding
>drugs
>saw some Asian kid get a BJ in the middle of the dance floor. Lots of people cheered
>a few fist fights between the Indians and japs over some chick from one group dating. Ended with them ramming into one of the snack tables, smashing it and sending cheese and grapes all over the floor. People cheered, the guys laughed and started back to drinking/grinding like nothing happened
>a guy pissing in the corner in a cup and then pouring the piss into the punch bowl in front of everybody. Everybody laughed
>a guy taking his shoes off and throwing them in the crowd. Some chick that was in the middle of grinding on some dude got clinked on the head, turned around and started laughing hysterically like it was the funniest fucking thing
>some chicks shooting heroine and getting spaced out and sweating profusely while making "haah" noises out loud with sheepish smiles on their faces
>some ripped as fuck Indian kid later on got a keg of beer and threw it at a wall, causing it to explode and shower people. They laughed
>found tons of used condoms on the floor, which was actually the most relieving part of the night
>cigarette smoke everywhere
>some passed out chick got her face pooped on later that night too

You really didn't miss much.
>>
File: I am columbo as well.png (31KB, 797x452px) Image search: [Google]
I am columbo as well.png
31KB, 797x452px
>>34669985
Sorry it took a while.
I don't really use Steam so I didn't know how to message people or attach pictures so I had to use imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/PYFIF

We are all slaves to our memes Simon and I must follow mine.
>>
>>34670330
Absolute fucking madman. Please post the reply, keeps us updated on this one Hue spiderman
>>
File: 1486072616113.png (47KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
1486072616113.png
47KB, 318x317px
I regret not asking that girl for her number on Friday
>>
>>34670568
She removed me from her friends list almost immediately after looking at my profile and seeing I (from her perspective) had no reason to add her. I'm not sure if I sent the message in time for her to read it.
I realise now that I could probably just post it as a comment on her profile but I've already had my keks and I can't be bothered.

Oh well. You win this round Brazillian Spider-Man.
My cleverness was no match for my own incompetence.
>>
>>34670671
Did you send it before she deleted you? If so she read it
>>
>>34669328
>Black weeaboos are the best kind.
Nope.
They always got hostile ones in their biome of social circles.
Whethrr theyre her friends or a siblings friends or friends of friends.

You gonna become a target eventually.
>>
>>34670671
>>34670330
Holy shit, man. Hue Spiderman here. l don't blame you one bit.
l don't thing anything worst than my own regret can happen now, so it was worth the keks. l just hope she doesn't freak out over this.
Thanks, man.
>>
>>34670857
I have no idea.
At least I had fun.
>>
>>34669090
pic related is a good start
you may also pick up a coke habit
>t. mr. skeltal
>>
>>34670226
Where the Fug do you live man
>>
>>34670906
Use this as an opportunity to come clean.
Be honest with her. It's not like you can make things worse.

Do it!
>>
today:
using an anonymous instawhore account to view my oneitis' livestream

i was called ugly as fuck by her own mouth just about 20 minutes ago
read about it here >>34670331
>>
>>34670958
my rich roastie fuckup cousin had a coke addiction for a while, she was trying to lose a bit of weight and it helped her so she did coke nearly every fuckin day and spent like 10 grand
>>
Lived

Origigngnsksnsjshaajslalalall
>>
>>34668641
I AIN NO MILITARY SAH SAH SAHN
>>
>>34671780
3 hoirs.
Im okay with it.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.