[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me unironically become more beta.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: r9k.jpg (66KB, 453x380px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
66KB, 453x380px
Hello, friends and brothers of /r9k/.
I don't usually browse this board. I'm more of an /s4s/ and /a/ guy myself.
I'm an unifag, studying English and Russian (yes, i took the pol russian bait). There, I met this girl that lives pretty close to me, and we started conversing here and there while on our way back home from Uni.
Meme arrows to keep you interested:
>we're not really neighbors, but we live close enough to ride the same bus home.
>she always self-invites at my place so we can ''study''
>every single time, she makes it clearer and clearer that she wants to fuck me
>yesterday she came at my door wearing tight leather pants and was stuck to me like was a fucking magnet
>she even confessed to me only to later blame it on being drunk
Here's the catch. I don't want her.
>she's not ugly, but average
>basically your everyday 5.5 - 6 girl
About me:
>I'm a manlet (1.73)
>I'm fat
>I've got long hair (always keep it in a bun) and a beard (well-trimmed but a neckbeard nonetheless)
There are 3 reasons for this:
>I find it really degenerate to have sex outside of a relationship (for both men and women)
>she's very normie and boring and I wouldn't want a relationship with her
>I suspect she has a weird daddy kink form what she tole me
It doesn't help that I pretty much look like a dad and act sometimes I act like one (I make silly dad jokes around normies and I'm also very protective with people in general).
I'm going to see her every day for the next 4 fucking years. Am I doomed, /r9k/? What can I do to make her lose her interest?
Also, ask a fat, gaymur, neckbeard, manlet robot anything.
>>
File: 1484710035242.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484710035242.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>34664379
>s4s
leave pls
>>
>>34664498
ok, ok, friendo. Maybe i shouldn't've mentioned that, but I really need advice.
>>
Just fuck her you spastic. Id kill for that opportunity. The only people that talk to me are voices telling my to kill myself and others.
>>
>>34664379
dude just fuck her
>>
>>34664842
but don't you think that's kind of degenerate?
Also, if i fuck her and she wants something serious, I'm fucked. I am going to be around her for the next couple of years. It's going to get very unconfortable? I've had a suicidal GF with daddy issues in the past. Gets REALLY shirry REALLY fast.
>>
>>34664967
It's more degenerate caring about whether something is degenerate or not. Either fuck her and ignore her, or just tell her you're not interested? How fucking hard is it?
>>
>>34665079
Tried to actively avoid her for the past month and doesn't really work. I'm thinking about being blunt and telling her, but i don't want to come off as an insensitive bastard. Also, she helps me with my Swedish exams (the fucking university made us take a 3rd language purely for keks and Swedish was the only one available at the time.
>>
File: 1483032089244.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483032089244.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>34664379
If you wanna become more beta, cut yourself off completely from the human race and stay in your room and browse 4chan for 10+ hours a day.

Works like a charm.
>>
>>34665155
>actively avoid her
>letting her in your home yesterday

Hmmm this doesn't add up
>>
>>34665304
what the fuck was I supposed to do while she was at my door? Kick her out?
>>
>>34664379
start a relationship with her, women, especially this young, are very impressionable so you can mold them in your image basically

there is a reason most products are marketed to females.
>>
>>34664379
wtf, I cant believe I found this chick attractive when I first saw this movie
>>
>>34664379
>About me:>I'm a manlet (1.73)>I'm fat>I've got long hair (always keep it in a bun) and a beard (well-trimmed but a neckbeard nonetheless)

And you think that you can score better?
Wow
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.