[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make your choice!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1431622924979.jpg (19KB, 226x340px) Image search: [Google]
1431622924979.jpg
19KB, 226x340px
Congrats anon!! You just won a million dollars plus a gf FOR LIFE (You can't have the money without the woman). You have these two options of woman:
> 1) Really pretty and young. Great genetics. All natural, very, very hot. But she is a bimbo, dumb as a door and she is only with you because you are rich. She won't share your hobbies or understand what you say. She just wants the money. She will do whatever you want in bed for that dollar.

> 2) Average looks. Imperfections like cellulite, stretch marks, perhaps she will age badly. She doesn't care about looks so she may not dress well or care about being hot. On the other hand, she genually share the same interests as you. You two are quite compatible. She truly loves you and expect nothing but compromizing and respect from you. May not want to do anything you want in bed.

So, what's going to be?
>>
>>34662862
2. because plastic surgery exists.
>>
Second one, every time.
>>
>>34662862
2 all the way, I don't care about looks.
A person I can actually connect with is way better.
>>
>>34662862

2, by a mile. 1 is nothing but trouble. Actually the rate we're going, the both of us will probably fuck in VR anyway, so we can look like whatever we want.
>>
>>34662862
if you pick 1 you're a loser
>>
Well, average is absolutely perfect for me
>>
>share same interests as you
it's kindof gay that some people want their gf to also be their dudebro.
friends are friends and a wife is a wife. only Hollywood and tv tries to mix the two in order to isolate men.
>>
>>34662862
>> 2) Average looks. Imperfections like cellulite, stretch marks, perhaps she will age badly. She doesn't care about looks so she may not dress well or care about being hot. On the other hand, she genually share the same interests as you. You two are quite compatible. She truly loves you and expect nothing but compromizing and respect from you. May not want to do anything you want in bed.
This one obviously.
>>
>>34662862
1 obviously. I don't really have much interests aside from 4chan anyway. I honestly don't care about connecting with a woman so have a super hot fuck buddy who will spend the rest of the time shopping or whatever sounds like a dream.
>>
File: 20161107200926.jpg (48KB, 580x371px) Image search: [Google]
20161107200926.jpg
48KB, 580x371px
i'll pass thx
>>
>>34662862
Average girl all around.
>>
It feels like a woman made this thread because Chad picked a hotter girl
>>
>>34662862
Why did you post our princess, PT here?
50 lashes.
>>
>>34662862
2. Average women are are my fetish.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.