[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kpop fan confuse me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1486252648214.png (139KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486252648214.png
139KB, 338x338px
Why do guys and girls who are into kpop have an almost cancerous obsession with it?
>>
because western pop-culture has been turned to shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
>>
Lack of meaningful relationships or goals.
>>
>>34662713
But kpop girls shake their asses and wear short shorts etc though
>>
Kpop music videos are designed to be visually stimulating. It's an old concept, with new content.
>>
I know why guys are into it.

Those girls are like 10's, light skin with nice hair/makeup. No idea why girls like it. Maybe because they look cute and dress nice?

Music videos in the west are AWFUL. A bunch of niggers hopping around with no shirts and jewelry cutting every 3 seconds to a slow-motion shot of some "thick" fat girl in a bikini getting into an old car. Watch a modern girl singer or rap video nowadays and all the jump cuts. Seriously jarring to watch for detail when it switches every second. "Oh but it changes to the beat!!" who cares. It's trash. KPOP is getting infected with this too, slowly.

There's a reason these ridiculous Sia videos are hitting #1 every time. They're easy to watch and extremely interesting.
>>
I love k pop but older K-pop no new K-pop and am not obsessed
>>
>>34662883
Chandelier was done in 1 take, no jump cuts.
>>
File: 1485625139369.jpg (408KB, 854x670px) Image search: [Google]
1485625139369.jpg
408KB, 854x670px
>>34662883
I take it you don't have know a variety of artist other than the ones played on radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn2FBrCITi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCbWLSZrZfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGiSIyklJyc
>>
>>34662587
Those are cancerous teens.
>>
>>34662883
>Those girls are like 10's
Only if you have yellow fever. They're a 6 at best, with occasional 7's. They're not ugly at all with make up, it's just the angles and clothes tricks they use.
>>
If you don't like traditional pop music, kpop sounds a lot better because the beats are fun but you can't understand the meaningless/shallow lyrics.
Korean idols also seem to care a lot more about the fanbase and make more of an effort to interact.
(also, a lot of them aren't allowed to date, so the idols being constantly single is a plus for white male virgins who want to self-insert)
>>
>>34662713
why the fuck do you feel the need to participate in pop culture to begin with? Gook-pop is just as disgusting you loser.
>>
>>34664765
aren't allowed to date???? what the
>>
>>34664823
It's part of contracts with some (not all) companies, but it's usually only for the younger idols.
>>
>>34664870
but why is this a thing in the first place my dude?
>>
>>34664925
honestly not sure, but I would guess to keep younger fans dreaming (w-wow, oppa is still single~ i can't wait to marry him!!xd)
>>
>>34664925
Because it gives the """"""artists"""""" more popularity. They're seen as the epitome of virginity and feminine charms thus attracting the whole otaku/neckbeard crowd that they can then exploit and make bank off of.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.