[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the closest you ever were to killing yourself? I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 38

File: 1480213951363.jpg (136KB, 743x762px) Image search: [Google]
1480213951363.jpg
136KB, 743x762px
What was the closest you ever were to killing yourself?

I was looking down from a high bridge today
>>
>>34662527
Yeah I used to look down a cliff going back from Uni last year almost everyday when I was suicidal
>>
I have to take the train every day. One day I'm going to wait on the rails, I know it
>>
I was in a bath with a knife, and I was rubbing it against my viens. I pussied out though. Holy fuck its hard to kill yourself with a knife. If I had a gun id be dead.

I actually more nearly died from co2 at work, and in a car accident. I did not
>>
tried to OD with sleeping medicine
>>
I made a left turn and let a car that didnt have a stop sign t-bone me. My car got totalled, the other driver fled the scene with a scratch on her bumper and i survived with a few sceatches.
>>
>>34662527
thought about just walking into traffic
there were a ton of trucks on the highway since it was rush hour and i just thought i could take a leap of faith and be done with this existence
>>
>sliding edge of knife up and down arm, friend walked in
>began to climb the walls around the bridge at the train station, saw someone and pussied out
>>
I tried hanging myself with a tie when I was younger.

I was up there for a good ten seconds before the hanger I was resting on broke off the wall.
>>
File: 1470961330839.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470961330839.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>34662527
I OD'd on respiridone.
Made me half veggie for a few days.
Shit sucked
>>
I put a noose around my neck and tied it in my closet and put my weight on it but for some reason it wouldn't close properly so I eventually gave up
>>
Had a bedsheet noose in my college dorm over a year ago, September. It hurt my neck like hell so I pulled the chair (wheeled) back with my feet (the bedsheets had stretched enough that I could) and quickly untied myself. I don't think I've ever untied a knot so quickly in my life. I was probably suspended for about 2 seconds. I'm glad I didn't do it.
>>
>>34662527
Tried to cut myself with a knife when I was 11 but I didn't succeed because it was a butter knife
>>
>>34662527
>they closed the bridge again because of some attention seeking normie
>late to work because had to drive to next bridge
Just fucking be decisive, jump or don't
>>
>>34662527
Driving home drunk. Saw a tree coming and didn't exactly steer away. Hit a kerb and shit myself
>>
>>34662527
>What was the closest you ever were to killing yourself?
Overdosed and ended up in a coma. Afterwards they immediately sent me to a mental hospital.
>>
>>34662527
I was thinking about it everyday, multiple times per day. The best way I come up with was to fall from a mountain or a very tall bridge. Then I though about how sad my parents will be and that they'll never understand so I decided to live. I now own guns and I have absolutely no suicidal thoughts anymore. I just hope I'll outlive my parents a little then disappear.
>>
>>34662527
Really bad od with all kinds of meds. I was in a semi-coma state for 4 days and delirious for another 3
>>
When I swallow 200mg of pure xanax powder and 500mg of morphine and 3l of vodka

>tfw woke up 3 days later covered in shit and puke in my bed with Billy Talent blaring at 11
>>
I had a knife in my bathtub and I was about to slit my wrists and a handful of some pills I had left.

But I realized my parents would find a naked chubby loser bleeding out in their bathtub and I didn't want that to be the last they saw of their son.
>>
When I was in 8th grade or so I crossed a busy road where you can't really see without looking. If a car had come, I probably would have died.
>>
File: 1404248199547.jpg (91KB, 1240x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404248199547.jpg
91KB, 1240x900px
>>34663999
is that you ?

origginow
>>
Jumped off a bridge. Injured my back and had to wear a back/neck brace for two months. I wish I just would've fucking died.
>>
>>34662527
Popped like 12 seroquels and my heart started beating out of my chest. My pulse was insanely high and I legit thought I was going to die.
>>
>>34664089
yes and muh dawg named Mr.Magoo.
>>
>>34664176
i dont believe you,

post a pic of yourself, please?
>>
I had the cord wrapped around my neck, tied it tight to the doorknob, closed it, and hung myself until I passed out. I didn't tie it short enough and woke up later after it had loosened. I'm gonna try again, I just need to build the courage back up
>>
>>34664258
>still trying to hang yourself after already failing once before

You're just asking to get turned into a vegetable.
>>
Anyone else here who wants to die but not suicidal?
>>
>>34662527
>I'm too scared of fucking it up, and ending up a retard trapped in a broken body. Being a robot seems preferable to that shit.
>>
>>34664323
I literally don't fucking care at this point buddy
>>
5 day Xanax and scotch bender with an intention to "sleep forever"

Nothing too huge but like a fifth a day of scotch plus 10 mg Xanax

Ended up in ER and detox, at least one medical practitioner said they were surprised i was alive.
>>
Had op's mom sit on my face for a while.
Could breath trough her buttcrack so ended up not working. Building the courage up to try again
>>
>>34664361
Then find a more efficient way to kill yourself, you retard. The noose is incredibly susceptible to failure and rendering your circumstance worse than it was to begin with.

Just jump off a fucking building or sit on a railroad.
>>
>>34664258
Nooses arnt for a slow choke but to break your neck when falling.
Just do it right and not in a painfull way okay?
>>
On my way home from college I had a breakdown and tried to kill myself by smashing my head onto dry stone walls. Laid on the side of the road for a few minutes and ended up walking home with blood dripping down my face.
>>
Theres no such thing as being close to killing yourself you either killed yourself or you didnt
>>
not on purpose but i had a seizure while driving home from friend's house. i am now in a wheelchair have to go to therapy. both of my friends moved away.
>>
>>34664580
If something wouldnt have taken a lot more efford to happen, it almost happend annon
>>
File: this_man_loves_the_p.jpg (33KB, 564x425px) Image search: [Google]
this_man_loves_the_p.jpg
33KB, 564x425px
I once did a lot of coke and thought I would die of heartattack. Turns out the amount of coke you'd need to do in order for that to happen is quite a bit more
>>
>>34662527
I went crazy and I took a lot of pills without the exact purpuse of killing myself.
I went to the hospital when my mom realized what happened.
She didn't wanted me to be hospitalized so she took me home and she stoped my mental illness treatment.
It's been almost 1 year and I'm trying to not kill everyone I see....
>>
Took the biggest sharpest knife I had since I have no other options, was just gonna stab myself through the wrist and cut down as far as I could go.
Pussied and just cut myself instead, though I did have a dream of becoming an hero off a cliff last night.
>>
>>34664435
>sit on a railroad
>jump off a building
Both stupid fucking methods that are much harder than just hanging yourself. I already know what I did wrong last time you fucking retard, hanging is the best way to do it.
>>
I put a loaded pistol to my head and pulled the trigger back enough to tilt the hammer. I didn't want to kill myself then, just seeing if I had the nerve to be that careless. Its like I was challenging myself, some kind of a sad "single-player edge-lord game"
>>
>>34662527
i once looked at a sharp table corner and thought that if i had enough willpower i could bash my brains out on it. obviously i was and still am too much of a pussy
>>
Was in a mental hospital. Pulled a plastic bag over my head ad tightened it with phone charger cord. A nurse randomly came into my room and found me unconcious full of puke. He pulled the bag of my head and I was saved. If he came 10 min later I would be dead.
>>
File: 543213846354.jpg (246KB, 1024x1262px) Image search: [Google]
543213846354.jpg
246KB, 1024x1262px
>>34662527
I had plenty of opportunities and also did the bridge thing but then I remembered that even as ugly 25+ guy who will never have a gf or great life I cannot kill myself because there is so serious deus vult cleaning needs to be done in the future. So I intoed into philosophy, a lil bit of exercise just to not get fat and listen a lot of deus vult music. I also shit post and drink beer.

So as a depressed ugly piece of shit I am basically so looking forward for happenings that I cant kill myself. My ancestors are calling me to shitpost, meme and prepare for battle anon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4nHUUXcMHU
>>
I don't really get close to suicide, I just start getting really, really vivid daydreams(?) of suicide.
>>
In September of last year i spent most of every day thinking of hanging myself. Bought some rope and learned to tie a noose but i haven't had the balls to try yet. It's kinda comforting knowing the option is there though.
>>
today rite now
>>
>>34665816
Im the only one who really attempted it all ya'll posers.
>>
>>34662527
I literally cut my throat open and I still have scars.
Wasn't deep enough.
>>
Why is it so hard to die. What's a full proof way to end this horrid existence.
>>
>>34666352
Are you like 12? That's the last time I heard someone call someone else a poser
>>
File: 1466246046790.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
1466246046790.png
286KB, 889x592px
>>34664330
yeah, its more like an extreme nihilism
I dont care enough to die but i just want my peace
>>
I think about it all the time and would really like to, however I don't want to bother other people, so I wouldn't jump infront of vehicles or jump off a bridge because I'd probably make everyone late for work.

Also I'm scared of blood so cutting is a no-no. Tried hanging myself a few times but that didn't work too well so I gave up with that idea. I've tried overdosing on coke and MD, or drinking myself to death while trying to fall asleep in the rain during winter hoping I'd die of hypothermia instead buf they all failed.

If I find a decent way to do it I certainly will.
>>
>>34664176
You're way too good looking to be here.
>>
File: 1484441308871.jpg (90KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1484441308871.jpg
90KB, 1080x1349px
i escaped from a mental hospital and almost threw myself off the top of the parking garage.
>>
>>34664512
A partial suspension hanging works by compressing the carotid arteries and restricting blood flow to the brain. You just pass out and die like that ez pz.
>>
>>34662527
Every single day i cross the bridge omw to work i think about jumping
>>
I bought a noose and put it up from my barn rafters and put my head in it. Also held a loaded gun to my head like, twice I think. I also consider driving headfirst into a tree or something whenever I'm driving. Can't really kick that one.
>>
>>34664394
This desu

oreg
>>
There were two times I was really close to death.
When I was 10, I tried to hang myself. I locked myself in a bathroom and successfully hang myself, but my stepfather broke in and """saved"""" me. I woke up in a hospital.
The second closest time I got to death was when I tried cutting my wrists. I was 13 I think. Also woke up in a hospital, again, """""saved""""" by my family.
I tried to kill myself another time, but I didn't really get close to dying.
I intend to kill myself again sometime soon. This time, I'll jump from a skyscraper.
>>
>>34662527
1st time - quit my job and bought a shotgun, tied up all loose ends and picked my exit day. Spent it in silence drinking a nice whiskey and smoking an expensive cigar. Was so at peace, so calm and so freed from stress that I ignorantly that I though maybe there was something worth living for in life.

2nd time - Much less planning, bought an insane amount of a strong benzo and took every last drop it at once. Woke up from a coma about a week later. Took my brain close to a year to recover memories of exactly what even happened.

3rd time - Most recent (last month) tied up all loose ends again, decided to go for tried-and-true hanging method. By sheer randomness, family member I had not seen in a decade needs to stay with me on the *exact day* that I've chosen to leave... We spend time together and he needs me to help him with something that requires me to travel quite a bit with him and that's where I am right now. Can't help but feel like the universe is setting me up for one final major kick in balls before finally letting me out of this endless prank of an existence.
>>
>>34662527
I ate 20mg clonazepam and injected 1 gram of heroin
>>
>>34662527

A few weeks ago I was toying with my skipping rope, making a shit noose.
>>
>>34667529

pls dont anon :(

anonablaba a dabba yo gabba gabba getting fucked in the ass.
>>
i was feeling really awful one day and was having an emotional breakdown where i couldn't stop crying. i took some benzos and some opis to try to numb myself. i loaded my shotgun with some slugs too. sat there holding it for a while feeling like a miserable fuckup but i couldn't bring myself to hurt people in my life. i just had mental images of them crying. i ended up getting numb enough from the drugs that i set down the gun and just layed in bed staring until i passed out.
another time i got drunk and was cutting shit into my chest and legs with a scalpel then started cutting closer to vital areas and passed out before i could do anything
i've done this kind of shit an unhealthy amount of times. i feel really out of it and spaced out today. i'm behind in work and i can barely care. i learned some really heavy shit recently and everything in my head feels dark and blurry. i was thinking about doing it this afternoon
>>
>>34667497
you should check if your stepfather aint superman so he doesnt fuck it up again
>>
>Tried hanging myself off a door with a belt
Knocked myself out but woke up from something and took it off after a bit of a struggle
Wouldn't suggest trying this I doubt it ever works
>>
File: nine-yr-old-boy.jpg (36KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
nine-yr-old-boy.jpg
36KB, 500x350px
>>34668466
>Wouldn't suggest trying this I doubt it ever works
It works. Had a much better of a girl who killed herself that way but I can't seem to find the pic at the moment.
>>
I "won" a game of Russian roulette against my other self
>>
>>34662527
Hanging attempt. Blacked out and woke up on the ground. Met the most amazing qt who likes almost everything I do and who felt the same way back literally two days later. I went from complete certainty I wanted to die to being grateful I didn't every single day.

I know you guys might not see it, but there sure are things that make this world worth it.
>>
File: death-in-june-5212a22eae6aa.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
death-in-june-5212a22eae6aa.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
I'm a Londoner and would like some tips on places of natural beauty in the UK. I'd like to take the train there and spend a few days in a nice part of the country staying in a youth hostel, going for walks, drinking in pubs and reading. But there's also a darker side to this.

I have 30 Clonazepam coming in the post and going to buy a couple of bottles of whiskey.

Once I've had a decent time taking in the area, I plan to just down all the pills and whiskey and walk into the wilderness. Hopefully I'll pass out and die peacefully in my sleep.

I've struggled with depression and ADD all my life. I can't stop fucking things up and I know I will never be free of it. I will always be a disappointment to everyone I know.

I would like to just have a nice time then pass away peacefully.

Any tips of areas of beauty with good youth hostels are welcome.

Many thanks.

original.
>>
File: ewkj.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ewkj.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>34662527
>be me
>2011 a senior in HS
>Depressed since 8th grade
>Get turned down by crush since 10th grade
>go home and get my double barrel
>put shell in and pull the trigger
>Put shell in the wrong barrel
>put it back and masturbate
>>
>>34662527
Put a shotgun barrel in my mouth.

Sometimes think about driving into the other lane.

I always chicken out at the last minute.
>>
I actually tried taking my own life in 2008. Drove my parents' car to a secluded parking lot late one weekend night, brought a hose with the intent of suffocating myself with carbon monoxide. Somebody just happened to notice what I was doing about 30 seconds into my attempted suicide.

Hysterics from the family ensued, and inevitably there was many hours of counseling involved. None of it really helped, to be honest. I don't feel suicidal anymore, but am just generally bored of life and hate living. Wageslaving 50 hours a week with nary an hour to myself every day is just miserable.

I was 18 when I tried killing myself. It's weird, I've actually lived long enough to the point where I can actually feel my body start to physically deteriorate now. Wounds take longer to heal, etc. To think I wouldn't be feeling any of this had it not been for that stranger who found me in the car trying to commit suicide.
>>
Got in a pretty bad car accident, hanging upside-down in what was left of my car. I grabbed a cigarette and was trying to get my lighter to work when some guy starts pounding on the window and telling me to stop. Turns out there was gasoline everywhere and I could have sent the whole thing up in flames.
>>
>>34669201

> I've actually lived long enough to the point where I can actually feel my body start to physically deteriorate now.

Could you go into more detail about this?
>>
>>34669353
Like I said, wounds taking longer to heal compared to my teens. Also chronic back pain, feeling sore as fuck everywhere after playing a game of pickup basketball. I'm pretty sure I've got some undiagnosed condition since even when I'm "healthy" something doesn't feel right. I also get sick really easily.
>>
>>34668959
Seasides around the South are nice, and frequently have reserved areas of nature nearby. No clue about youth hostels, but there's usually some cheap hotels around
>>
A couple months ago, it wasn't unlikely that I would have jumped in front of a big rig truck. I was tempted to do it. Luckily I have one family member that gives a shit about me and convinced me to get help.
>>
>>34662527
If you've ever seriously considered suicide, then for the love of god just do it.
People like you don't need to be passing on their defective genes.
>>
Tried to hang myself twice last year.
First time i pussied out after putting the rope around my neck.
Second time i managed to get the balls to do it by getting drunk but it didn't hold and i fell on my ass after like 3 seconds. I'm a hungry skeleton so i'm not sure what happened.
>>
>>34662527
I had to walk on the gg bridge before with a group as a group activity for a group of autists I was with.
At the time I was very suicidal and generally had suicidal thoughts every week, or every few days.
I looked down and really wanted to throw myself off a few times, but pussied out, this was actually before I knew the spot was such a popular suicide method.
>>
>>34663999
Kek you're still alive. How's life since then m8
>>
Was incredibly depressed so I got really drunk and tried slashing my arms open with my house keys. I didn't hurt so bad do to how drunk I was and I passed out in the bathroom.
When I woke up, I had scabs and severe bruising on both arms and dried blood on the floor. I surprised I could do that with keys
>>
>>34662527
I've seriously fought back the urge to jump in front of a train a couple of times. What usually stops me is seeing the driver and not wanting to fuck his life up.

I wouldn't be leaving the offline meeting.
>>
File: IMG_6752.jpg (89KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6752.jpg
89KB, 645x773px
>>34662527
Everyday I pass my local gun store I become closer and closer to walking in.

The gun store is only a few blocks away. I'm sure I could afford some handgun. That's all it would take to make all the pain finally stop.
>>
>>34662527
I looked at the end of a loaded gun.
>>
>>34662861
HaHAhaHAHaH HAH

FAT
>>
When I was 7, I pressed the tip of the knife to my stomach
>>
File: 1485270834995.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1485270834995.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
i held a loaded gun to my head
>>
>>34662527
I was halfway through loading a muzzle loader before I rally thought about how it was a Christmas gift my dad got me so I could go hunting with him sometime. It's the most expensive present I've ever received from anyone, and then I really thought about how much my parents have done for me and how shitty I'd be to do that to them. They've given me a lot of love and most everything I've done since then has been an effort to make them proud. I ironically keep that gun with me so I don't even begin to think about suicide.
>>
File: 1486359982679.png (41KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1486359982679.png
41KB, 804x743px
>>34674370
don't do that shit you nigger, it will end up in a evidence locker.
>>
File: ice-05.jpg (368KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ice-05.jpg
368KB, 1600x1200px
>>34671584
My dad is a train driver and him and his work mates see this kind of thing relatively regularly. Please, if you're going to do it, do it in a way it wont fuck him up for the rest of his life.
>>
File: 1486293950709.jpg (613KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1486293950709.jpg
613KB, 2008x1376px
Don't kill yourself guys, the aftermath won't be very fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0&t
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (40KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
40KB, 722x349px
>>34674506
I don't know, can't be much worse than this.
>>
>>34674478
Will do lad. Just looking for a comfy cliff to jump off.
>>
>>34662527

Alcohol poisoning. Friends found me and kept me from drowning in my puke, was happy to have survived the week or so after it happened but after that I've had days where I wish I hadn't been found. When you're that drunk, you're completely out of it, you hit it hard and fast enough so that you just buzz and enjoy yourself until you suddenly fall out and then you're completely out of it. It would have been an ugly but mostly painless way to go
>>
>>34674478
if he's already seen it before surely one more won't hurt?
>>
>>34662527
Lost my job in october and almost ran myself off the road driving home at 2am (night shift). I came close but I was somehow able to stop myself. I did get a speeding ticket though.

Losing my job was just one element in an entire equation of problems I have.
>>
>>34674659
If you're going to run yourself off the road do yourself a favor and do it on the way to work instead of the way home desu.
>>
>>34669080
that must've been one hell of a trip up
>>
>>34674690
I don't follow what you're saying
>>
>>34674764
If you're going to kill yourself by driving your car off the road or into something, do it on the way to work, no on the way home from work.

Why work that final shift if you're going to kill yourself anyway?
>>
File: 6500rpm.jpg (17KB, 240x153px) Image search: [Google]
6500rpm.jpg
17KB, 240x153px
>>34662527
>driving into several corners @100mph+
>opened canopy in plane during flight
>driving moped at high speed around corners on a icey road

I just stopped caring about life, if I die I want to have at least some fun doing so.
>>
>>34674851
Probably the best way to go about it. If you die people won't think of it as a suicide.

Just don't become a vegetable.
>>
>>34674885
>become a vegetable.
What do you mean with that?
>>
>>34662527
Honestly, I'm a huge pussy to do it but I think about it constantly. I fear the day that I look into the face of death, because if it comes, I'm sure I'd accept him with open arms.
>>
>>34674905
Don't get into an accident that leaves you permanently disabled. Especially if that disability stops you from killing yourself.
>>
>>34674979
I lost my sense of smell through a concussion, which is no where comparable to becoming a vegetable I know, but not having memory based on sweet smells can make someone really depressed after a while.
>>
File: ech.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
ech.png
179KB, 1024x946px
6 years ago i ate the rest of my sleep meds. Woke up 3 days later with vomit next to me.

>i should have fell asleep on my back looking towards heaven

1 year ago i took 20 2mg roches and had a big seizure that left me with significantly impaired short term memory.

>mfw my only clear thoughts are the dissociated remains of one of my hardest depressive episodes.
>>
>>34674979
At 100mph+ you will not get a vefetable, you are either dead ore nothing happens.
>>
>>34662527

never since I'm not a faggot like most people who don't change what they don't like about their life

actually I've fallen off the roof of my house and almost died but it was an accident kek
>>
>>34668959
Edinburgh. You'll fall in love with the beauty, maybe to the point where you won't want to die.
>>
File: 1437625149274.jpg (148KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
1437625149274.jpg
148KB, 987x700px
>>34662527
Knife pressed up against my jugular.
>>
Probably this November, it's when the urge was the strongest. I didn't have a solid plan until December though, and by then felt more numb than anything.

I've made many passive attempt though; have this tendency to be hit with a sudden and overwhelming urge to flee. I walk outside, dropping whatever it am doing, and go. It's only a few blocks, usually at night, poorly dressed and often barefoot. By the time I get far my feet start to hurt too much to go any farther, so I sit and eventually walk back home. Then I mend my feet, which usually entails cleaning the dirt and shaking off some pebbles but this last time I was cut on a piece of glass.
>>
I'm so jealous of Americans and their easy access to firearms

Here you can't get anything good and even for shitty guns it takes months of background checks, mental health checks, multiple character references to the cops from people you know testifying that you're a normie, etc.
>>
>>34662527
I was working in a warehouse about a year or so back, I used to stay late sometimes to lock up when my boss was busy. I just sat in the office, crying my eyes out (I was crying a lot around this time, everyday almost), I'd worked my way into tying a noose around one of the pipes running from a machine and stood on a set of draws with the rope wound tightly around my neck. Tears streaming down my face I was egging myself along "do it... do it". I eventually stepped down and went home to cry some more.

The second time was a few months after, I drove out to a service station and just sat on the grass verge on the motorway for about 2 hours, again i pussied out.
>>
who is this chick?

origin..
>>
>exit bag
wasn't airtight
>>
File: 1479676721131.jpg (1MB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1479676721131.jpg
1MB, 2464x1648px
>>34662527

I've tried inducing hyperthermia (death by overheating) 3-4 times using painfully hot baths and heaters etc.

I've tried water intoxication once at school.

I've tried overdosing on DXM but got the dose to weight ratio wrong and had to do manual labor the next day under partial anesthesia.

I've tried liquidizing 360mg of codeine using CWE (cold water extraction) and slowly drank it over a night with half a bottle of rum ((Export strength) 57%AbV or 114 Us proof) and a couple of cans of larger.
It nearly worked too, I even got to the stage of respiratory failure (body stops recognizing build up of carbon-dioxide and by extension stops breathing automatically) and every so often my ears would ring like hell, my vision would darken to a pin point (tunnel vision) and I would start to pass-out.
In the end I started breathing manually to keep writing the suicide note and spent too long on it.
So annoyingly the effects had worn off when I finally went to sleep.
This is the only attempt I consider a (((real))) attempt to be honest.

I've tried asphyxiation by propane.
This one tasted the nicest.

I've more recently tried hanging myself while drunk (asphyxiation style) using a noose (8ft half inch nylon rope with 13 lucky turns on the coil) mostly to see how painful it is, but in the end it made me too horny and I had to give up.
That was an awkward feel.

The most recent that I can remember was an attempt at bifurcating my wrists with a large knife but A. I'm 2 pussy 4 sharp things and B. It was too blunt.

Also looked longingly over many a tall bridge and held plenty of blades to various soft and vulnerable parts of my body to no real end.

Also been smoking about 100g of tobacco a week for a few years and taking all kinds of pills in excess in the hope I'll get cancer or my kidneys / liver will shut down.

Some days I wish I could be a tree deep in a forest or high on a mountain where I could live and die peacefully.
>>
to be frank famioli i almost kill myself every day
>>
>>34677672
>painfully hot baths
Won't that just fuck your skin?

I didn't even know hyperthermia was a thing, why didn't you just go to a sauna and wear sweats?
>>
I overdosed with sleeping pills but survived
>>
File: 1471155490821.png (815KB, 1291x879px) Image search: [Google]
1471155490821.png
815KB, 1291x879px
>>34677729
Nope, it wasn't hot enough to immediately damage skin but it burned like hell and made me blood red all over, so it was more of a light scolding really.
The temperature of the bath was around 45 C (113 F) which should have been enough on it's own but after an hour of that I used heaters to get the air temperature of my room to 50 C (122 F) and my coffee machine as a d.i.y humidifier to get the humidity to 100% so I couldn't sweat away any heat.
In the end none of it was nearly enough.

>why didn't you just go to a sauna and wear sweats?
The nearest one to me requires a membership and is 3 miles away.
Also it's full of normies.
Not exactly the most comfy place to die imo.
>>
>>34662527
I had a loaded shotgun barrel in my mouth
there are days i wish i pulled that trigger,
>>
File: swag.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
>>34664176
tumblr trip fag fuck off my board and you enablers can fuck off to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
every time i walk past my stairs i wonder how many people hung themselves there and when will i
>>
Let the tank rip like a Beyblade, and it had oxygen in it.
>>
went to a balcony garden floor of a tall condominium determined to kill myself

they had it locked for some reason that night and a guard came looking.
>>
>>34662527
Not the closest I've gotten to it. But last weekend while pretty intoxicated wondering the streets alone I was playing chicken with two cars.After those I felt bad for scaring the drivers and went to sleep.
>>
>>34677718
It kind of sounds like you don't really want to die, you just hate your life and don't want to live it anymore. Well, there is the option of changing things up radically and living a different life.
>>
>>34674690
heh heh
yeah, true enough
>>
Walked into the woods with pills and whisky one afternoon.

Walked out the next morning covered in my own vomit.
>>
I got wasted drunk and jumped off a bridge. Someone nearly died trying to save me. If I try again I'll go for hanging or something
>>
>>34662527
Tried to freeze myself to death in my own apartment on the 11th floor. Stripped naked, opened all windows. It was -20 C outside. But once I started seriously freezing and feeling my limbs getting numb I started to realize - what if I wake up and part of my brain will be damaged or someone saves me and I'll have to live like a retard or plant? So I started moving my ass again and putting some clothes on.

Jumping was also out of the question - since I was also afraid of surviving the fall.

Afterwards I tried injecting air into my veins. But shit ain't as easy as it looks and hurts quite a bit.

Last but not least, I cut my vein - one big solid intense cut. I started bleeding and passed out, only to awake weak and with the wound dried up in a small puddle of blood.

I figured I just can't kill myself and eventually lived on. That was about 6 years ago. While my life hasn't substantially improved, I improved myself quite a bit - started working out, eating more healthy, took care of my skin.
>>
>>34664176
hey whats up with jack? haven't heard from him in a while, whats he up to?
>>
>>34679353
or was it jake?
>>
>>34663953
please dont kill yourself with a gun if you enjoy the freedom of having them
>>
>>34662527
I called the party store and booked the helium tank. But didn't end up going to get it
>>
>>34662616
i always think of diving to the rails as the train reaches the station
>>
>>34679364
wouldn't want to scare the politicians or anything!
fuck off concern troll
>>
>>34662527
OD'd twice, woke up in ER both times.
>>
File: 1467159428635.png (120KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
1467159428635.png
120KB, 360x408px
>>34678511
Nope it didn't have to physically burn just raise my internal temperature enough to die.
See here:
>>34677948
>>
>>34662527
I once popped 1 and a half strip of loramezapams (heavy benzos) and wanted to down a liter of vodka on it. I almost never took benzos so I though this would kill me. Back then almost nobody came to my place.
I passed out before I drank even 10cl of the bottle. My brother who is homeless and loves on the streets a city 30 km away from me was in my coty that day to score some heroin. He was sick at that point and he snuck into my house to use it and takr some food (he had done that a couple of timea before). This was a few hours after I passed out and called an ambulance. Ofcourse after he used his H and stole some food :). Haven't really felt suicidal since then but to thisnday I regret that it failed. I just live on, not happy, not sad. Just empty.
>>
>>34662527

150mg of zopiclone and 50mg of zolpidem in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other
Not sure what stopped me
Plan was to sit on my window and fall forwards once I get knocked out
>>
>>34677045
Anyone? Ph
>>
>>34679273
Bless you.

At least you spend some time outside and get to call yourself outdoorsey now.
>>
>>34662527
Going out without a blaze of glory or helping whites to rebuild their cities....unbelievable
>>
>>34679896
Was always outdoorsy. Even now.

I just clean up better now.
>>
>>34679817
You'd probably have just woke up with massively bad amnesia
>>
File: IMG_20160424_001140.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_001140.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>34662527
pic related lol
>>
I once had a dream where I asked my sister to help me set up some elaborate shit to electrocute me.

Never thought twice about killing myself IRL though.
>>
>>34680526
jump faggot don't just show off for "muh attention xDD"
>>
>>34680600
Nah I just like pretty pictures.
>>
File: 1447725344520.png (494KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1447725344520.png
494KB, 620x620px
>>34680600
praise k e k
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
>>
>>34662527
Failed hanging when I was 15
>get chair
>get garbage bag
>tie garbage bag around my neck and tie it on cietling
>kick chair
>break chair
>fall down
>bag rips
>mom sends me to a psych ward
At least I lost my virginity there, but it was super embarrassing when my mom walked into my room
>>
>>34680505
Why did you take your son's pants off, poop in them, and then put the pooped-in pants back onto your son?
>>
>>34680526
this is an optical illusion, he's in a big room with a concrete wall and cars glued to the wall.
>>
File: pewdiepie.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>34662527
poured myself a glass of bleach when i got a notification that pewdiepie made a new video
>>
Niggas death is guarranteed, just live it out.

Take pride in potentially being the most miserable creature in the universe.

If you don't find that last sentence applicable then reconsider your options I mean dees noggas. smhfamalamallahuackbar
>>
>>34680930
So funny, how is it being a 12 year old stuck in 2014's normie meme humour?
>>
>>34680930
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

organo
>>
>>34680950
My penis isn't grosser than doo doo, faggot. It's less gross than doo doo.
>>
>>34663999
>AND THIS IS HOW IT IS AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES
>>
>>34664330
>>34666843
Yep same, its gone away more so over recent years but when i was 12 i walked onto a frozen lake and didn't care if i fell through
>>
File: 1483192510373.jpg (36KB, 585x622px) Image search: [Google]
1483192510373.jpg
36KB, 585x622px
>>34665988
>talks about DEUS VULT
>posts a knife-ear harlot
Hang the elves
Burn the forests
>>
The other day I went for a run in the rain in the middle of the night. I jumped in front of a car that barely swerved in time to avoid me. The car stopped for a few seconds and then drove away. I got off the street, I haven't felt that alive in 5 years. I'm ready for something, anything
>>
File: 1451865987985.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451865987985.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
i sleep with my pistol to my head loaded finger on trigger safety off . each morning i awake in a new dimension. we are trapped here there is no escape we are all eternal.
>>
got really drunk and tried to off myself

gun jammed, found the round all smashed in next morning
>>
>>34662650
>I did not
genius
>>
File: 1469418121012.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469418121012.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Tried hanging myself from a tree in a forest, the branch was weaker than I had expected and it snapped off shortly after hanging. Branch knocked me out and I was found by some runners a few hours later who called an ambulance.

When I woke up in the hospital I just broke down, I really didn't want to believe that I was still alive, it was fucking terrible. I really wish I had just died, I wish the branch had cracked my skull open and smashed my brain.
>>
>>34676493
>warehouse totally has cameras
>someone will eventually review footage and see that
>>
>>34682277
unless there was a robbery there's no reason to review footage
>>
>>34662527
Couldn't find a sturdy place to hang the noose from that could support my body weight, didn't want to do it outside out of the fear of outside interference and risk of becoming a cripple after surviving
>>
>>34682277
>gun jammed, found the round all smashed in next morning

They only review that shit if they have a reason. If it was a year ago they probably wrote over it by now anyway.
>>
I know what gun metal tastes like....
>>
>>34682325
>replying to my post with a quote from my other post

spooky..
>>
>>34668466
someone i knew back in highschool did that way
>>
>i held a gun to my head
>i pulled the trigger
>gun jammed
>start crying like a little girl

i cant even kill myself
>>
>>34677718
>got the dose to weight ratio wrong
If you wanted to suicide then you'd just down it all wtf
>>
>>34669201
It's pretty much impossible to kill yourself with carbon monoxide poisoning in any car made in the past 20 years. They're too clean.

If you really want to die, jumping from a greater than 10 story building, or 12 gauge to the roof of the mouth at a 45 degree angle pointed back are pretty much foolproof.
>>
File: 5.jpg (23KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
23KB, 600x487px
damn, yall are some sad fucks.

Also, this thread has taught me to never kms with drugs. I'll do it the old fashioned way if I need to.
>>
File: Character.brunotrash.jpg (129KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Character.brunotrash.jpg
129KB, 500x550px
>>34662527
sleeping for almost 48 hours, threw up but didn't choke on it.
wish I had. will try again when I have money for H.
>>
In my case it was involuntary.

When I was 18 - 22 I sometimes woke up at night feeling like my biological will-to-live had been switched off. Felt very frightened. Had to write down that I would not kill myself and make a list of things I would plan to do that might make me happy (make friends etc). It felt very strange, if that's what severe depression feels like then I'd feel guilty for calling my sadness depression.
>>
>>34682669
Bullshit. I knew a heroin addict who fell asleep in a running car after doping up. He died from CO poisoning.
>>
So where are you all in life now?

I'm >>34679273 and decided to try to get my shit together. Went back to school, graduated, got a good job, healthy (although probably an alcoholic), friends.

There's always upside.
>>
>>34662527
I drugged myself and went to sleep outside while it was snowing and - 5C
My body felt so warm and I saw the snow flakes slowly falling down from the sky, it was the most beautiful view I ever had, and at that moment I realized how small I am compared to the world, I will die now and the world will keep going on.

Some people walking by found me and called the ambulance, they tried to keep me warm with their jackets and rubbing their hands at my body. I don't have many memories of this moment but I remember that after I woke I had several burnings.
>>
>>34679501
I think it'd slowly crush you to death that way, too painful for me.
Some trains don't stop at the station and pass at high speed, I always wonder why I didn't let those ones hit me
>>
>>34662527
I all the meds I could find. I survived. Now I'm retarded
>>
File: image.png (283KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283KB, 1680x1050px
What's wrong with her though?
>>
>>34682944
homeless again, living out of this internet cafe. intruded on a birthday party of a friend of a high school friend yesterday, but often go a week w/o talking to anyone, high school friends are sick of hearing me, I'm sick of being me. 26-27 this month KV.
>>
Took too much medication when I was 16. My father - who was a real abuser- strangled me like crazy and left, some minutes after I was under some kind of panick attack and took everything I could find. I was just thinking "one day he will kill me, so I will kill myself first because at least, it will be chosen by me and not him". It wa stupid, but as I lost consiousness in the street, the cops eventually found me and took me to the hospital. They understood I was in a difficult situation with my family and helped me to push my father away. Finally, it somehow saved my life
>>
>>34683002
me too. beep >>34682771
>>
Every day on my way home after work I stop at the bridge and ask myself why I shouldn't just do a flip and end it.
>>
>>34662903
Tried this. Absolutely horrifying experience. After taking many pills I waited for hours and nothing happened so I went to bed. Woke up after a few hours and I couldn't feel a thing, I couldn't walk straight and my pupils were the size of the sun. I couldn't make any kind of rational thought so I texted my gf and she immediately brought me to the hospital. They gave me a fuck ton of benzos and I slept for days. When I woke up my mother was disgusted and my dad (a doctor) told me "next try with something that can actually kill you" since that chemical is not capable of killing but rather can give you a tremendous amount of side effects including brain damage.

It's been at least 3 years since that episode (which was one of many others: I also slit my wrists and tried overdosing on another bunch of medicines but there were always someone who rescued me). Since then my life improved incredibly and I am very pleased with the results. It's easy to follow the path of self destruction, it's fucking easy. But life is hard but you need to work your ass off and eventually it will be worth it.

I still think about the times when I used to do nothing but lay in my bed waiting for time and feelings to pass by, and this thread made me realise how much of a failure I was. I don't usually browse this board so I'm not sure whether this story can be helpful to someone, but here's my advice: put yourself in situations where you're not comfortable. Fight, bite, be aggressive and show the world how much you're worth: everyone has his own issues, it's stupid to judge them. I'm not saying you're special or you're capable of anything, that's a lie. But for God's sake do it for yourself Anon, you deserve more.

It's only a matter of time and dedication.

Sorry for blog posting, cheers.
>>
File: 1482732554700.jpg (60KB, 720x493px) Image search: [Google]
1482732554700.jpg
60KB, 720x493px
>>34662527
Why would you kill yourself in the best time line?

Or did you feel for the sex change meme?
>>
File: 1460295532116.png (102KB, 1435x908px) Image search: [Google]
1460295532116.png
102KB, 1435x908px
Haven't even considered it. I'm shameless, and the state is forced to pay disability for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34683380
>When I woke up my mother was disgusted and my dad (a doctor) told me "next try with something that can actually kill you"

Their son tried to commit suicide and they're angry at him instead of being worried and wanting to help him
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.