[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into kitchen >see this wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>walk into kitchen
>see this

wat do?
>>
File: police-the-507ed2ce3b6a2.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
police-the-507ed2ce3b6a2.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>34662509
call the police because theres a nigger in my kitchen
>>
Where are her pants? Doesn't she know that will make the back of her shorts smell like poop? You're not even supposed to wear a thong that strug up so tight.
>>
File: 1475509662967.png (178KB, 604x641px) Image search: [Google]
1475509662967.png
178KB, 604x641px
Make her pull down her gross shorts. Can't she fucking wear them properly
>>
>>34662509
throw up because she looks so disgusting
>>
Why doesn't she just become a camwhore instead of pretending that making applesause requires so much ass shaking?
>>
Smack that ass and tell her I'm taking the butthole tonight.
>>
Wonder whose house I'm in
Also tell her to do more squats because right now her ass is like pudding in a ziplock bag and that shit is gross
You want some jiggle, not a goddamn waterballoon
>>
>>34662509

>put my nose between the crack
>"fire away m'lady"
>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
>faint of orgasmic pleasure
>>
>>34662509
wtf i LOVE black women now.

why do black women have such huge tits and asses but 9 times out of ten they have a baboon face. i guess they got to make up for it somehow.
>>
>>34662509
>Implying I have such an ugly kitchen

Not so fast, racemixing mind leeches.
>>
>>34662509
Pull her panties down and suck her feminine penis clean
>>
>>34662509
shes qt but that behavior is disgusting tbqh senpai. why can't she just make a smoothie like a regular person?

>wat do?
actually that looks nothing like my kitchen and i dont have a juicer but for the sake of the thread. I'll probably say hello and not even ask her what she is doing here or what her name is. most likely she is my roommates friend. I'll then get my food heat it up in the microwave and go eat it in my room or on the couch depending on how loud it is.
>>
>>34662814
>You want some jiggle, not a goddamn waterballoon
Speak for yourself mate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.