[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys why am I such a social autist? Help me figure out where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 20170205_154659.jpg (1MB, 1776x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_154659.jpg
1MB, 1776x2268px
Guys why am I such a social autist? Help me figure out where I went wrong.
>go to barnes and noble
>buy pic related
>qt cashier: oh this looks fun, what's it about?
>me: Monster girls?
>qt: but, what do they do?
>me: um, I dunno, cute stuff?
>qt: riiiiiight... *face turns to one of slight disgust and condescension*
>qt: enjoy your book.. *sarcasm*
>me: y-you too.. haha
>>
You went wrong nowhere, she just expected it to be waht the normands know about anime from the mainstream shit
>>
>>34662514
OK, because I really didn't know how to answer. It seemed really self explanatory from the title
>>
>>34662461
But that isn't a monster girl
>>
>>34662555
She's a vampire qt, that counts.
>>
>>34662530
That's pretty triggering desu,

THE TITLE IS IN FUCKING ENGLISH AND IT SAYS WHAT THE ENTIRETY OF THE MANGO IS
>>
File: 682586.jpg (190KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
682586.jpg
190KB, 1600x900px
>>34662461
Yeah you did fine, she's just a normie piece of shit that doesn't know about superior 2d
>>
>>34662610
Maybe she's dyslexic. But that wouldn't make a lot of sense for someone who works at a bookstore
>>
The only place you went wrong is buying your cute girl mangos at a store in person and expecting a dirty normie to understand it
>>
>>34663043
I needed to get out of my room, and that was the only place that sold them. I know though, I should stick to amazon
>>
>where I went wrong

Well you're buying anime shit for one. Secondly you're a guy reading about cartoon girls doing "cute shit". She probably thought you were gay.
>>
File: 1472479356626.png (113KB, 473x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472479356626.png
113KB, 473x370px
>>34663165
Get out bully
>>
>>34663190

Not my fault even most normal people realize anime is shit.
>>
>>34663222
That's not true, and there's nothing wrong with liking anime.
>>
just pretend you're using your phone when coming up to pay and ignore the cashier if they try to start small talk
>>
>>34662461
>not just briefly elaborating on a typical chapter or something
>not explaining your motive for buying it or something
>not inviting her to get coffee/read it with you at the Starbucks probably inside of the B&N when she's on break or something

that's where you went wrong.
>Monster girls?
Well duh, but you sound like a complete autist (well, I guess you know already) and condescendingly so.

Coulda had you a qt gf.. who likes manga (guessing she'd at least have taken a try based on her positive reaction to it) but you done goofed
>>
I was in the US this summer, I couldn't believe how the cashiers, waitresses and such just keep on with the BS small talk. I mean what's the point if it's mandatory? Fucking annoying
>>
>>34663274
I thought explaining it like that would seem autistic, like I was over zealous. And I didn't even consider asking if she wanted to get a coffee
>>
>>34663274
>having to explain to someone what it is you're buying or why
nigga I don't need to tell someone my life story just to buy some manga
that sounds like some autist tier shit to me
>>
>>34663339
That's what I thought too. If I explained it too much I'd look like a weirdo
>>
>>34663330
Being "extroverted" or whatever is like that. I know it's fucking stupid and I can't see the point in it honestly. But in the case of a qt cashier, asking me about a god damn manga, something Stacy would regularly shit on or think I'm a fucking weirdo for, I'm gonna take advantage of that opportunity and at least try to reel that pussy in

>>34663339
The point isn't to sit and answer 20 questions, it's to make an opportunity with a qt happen
>>
>>34663431
I've never, nor do I intend to make small talk with a cashier unless by some act of god I happen to know them.
I don't care how qt she is, I'm there to buy shit not get a gf.
>>
>>34663274
>he thinks every social interaction is a chance at a gf
The shit normies say man, for fucks sake.
>>
>>34663530
When will it be ok to publicly say 2d>3d?
Think we can meme tumblr into creating it as a gender or something?
>>
>>34663530
Are you dense? I'm not saying that at all, but then again, any and every social action has that potential. You literally have to start at square one, which is that BS back and forth banter most of the time. It wouldn't have even really been much BS since it would have centered about manga and anime, something OP clearly has interest in.
>>
>>34662461
>interacting with 3dpd
There's you're mistake op, buy your anime stuff online and avoid 3d whores, the sooner you swear them off for good the better
>>
>>34662461
she should be fired.
if they're going to sell these kinds of books they shouldn't make people feel embarrassed for buying them.
>>
Since it is the first volume just say
>I don't know, that is why I'm buying it
>>
>>34662461
>Help me figure out where I went wrong

>not buying anime online
>Interacting with 3DPD
>>
>>34663274
>inviting a random normalfag who obviously knows nothing about anime or manga to read your slice of life wish fulfillment chinese comic is a great idea to land a date, especially if you're socially retarded!
biggest autist ITT
>>
>>34662461
Her boss probably tells them to do small talk, it means nothing.
>>
>>34663165
the girl on the cover looks like she's twelve
normies don't care about gays. she probably thought op was a pedo
>>
File: 1484931453218.gif (2MB, 260x157px) Image search: [Google]
1484931453218.gif
2MB, 260x157px
>>34664028
O-oh..
>I hope not
>>
File: Lala14.jpg (100KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
Lala14.jpg
100KB, 540x470px
Monster girls doing cute things is always a good choice anon.
And by the way, the cashier should get fired, you didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>34663777
kek has spoken

origano
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.