[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever thought about disappearing? How would that work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 1829302837483.jpg (304KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1829302837483.jpg
304KB, 1024x683px
Has anyone here ever thought about disappearing? How would that work?
>>
>>34662391

Join the French Foreign Legion. your life will no longer be yours for the 3 years you sign for. You'll spend it being brutally trained in some shitty african desert then shooting niggers in some shitty african cunthole of a country. After that you get a French passport and enough money to start a new life.

You can leave your old life behind.
>>
>>34662391
Why do you want to do it OP?
>>
>>34663200
Because existing in agony and we all just want to return to nothing.
>>
>>34663210
Yeah, I want to disappear too. I live with my parents and I dropped out of college so they will force me to get a job and pay them rent. I want to leave sometime in following 2-3 months, maybe even out of my country. What do you have in mind?
>>
>>34663343
>What do you have in mind?

>plane ticket to Australia
>coast where the sharks are in season
>small rubber boat
>very heavy stone
>bucket of pig's blood
>a lot of painkillers and sleeping pills
>razorblade or very sharp knife
>and a bottle of whiskey
>>
>>34662391
>plane ticket to new zealand
>get the basic essential living supplies
>hitchhike out into the middle of nowhere
>walk onto a beach
>live on the beach alone for the rest of my life
>>
>>34662722
Don't they actually hire able bodied people with experience?
Weeb skinny asshole can't just show up and go "train me!" like it's karate kid.
>>
>>34663503
How much do you consider this? I'm serious, if I had someone to go with I probably would.
>>
>>34662391
Visit best Korea and tell them you really don't like their supreme leader.
>>
I consider it every day.

I'd cash out all the money in my checking account to get ammunition, camping supplies, and so on. Then that night I'd just walk out the door and never come back. There's basically miles and miles of mostly unmapped wilderness not far from where I live, so that's where I would go.

Too bad I'm too much of a pussy to do it.
>>
I think about this all the time and it's my backup plan if I run out of options. I used to by partial toward the rocky mountains, but recently i've been thinking more tropical. The trouble is finding secluded beachfront.

>>34663503
NZ seems comfy as fuck
>>
>>34663557
Experience not required, but you are expected to be in very good shape. Get started with those pushups
>>
>>34663564
I consider it a lot when I'm having a bad day, which is fairly often these days. I have other plans for the future but I feel like I won't ever be able to achieve them unless I fix myself somehow.

I doubt I'd end up staying on the beach forever unless I really liked it, but I feel like I need that adversity and fending for myself, the simplicity of it to just start over and reinvent myself.

But I'm poor so it'll never be more than just a dream.
>>
>>34663713
>too poor to be homeless on a beach
>>
>>34663713
I'm in Europe and I know English so NZ seems like a good choice. If you want to do it that would be great. We could be roommates or live in a tent or whatever. And we could find a job there. I just couldn't do it alone, it's not worth it.
>>
>>34663807
Too poor to afford the plane ticket to new zealand
>>
>>34663503
People actually try to do this often in New Zealand, and it's very illegal.
The New Zealand National Civil Protection Force takes rounds around the coastline, and nearby wilderness to find squatters. If they don't shoot you on site, you'll face a huge fine, and maybe some jail time. My cousin's friend tried to live on a remote New Zealand beach, and they caught him after 3 weeks. His family had to pay 25,000 New Zealand Dollars and a plane ticket to get him back.
>>
>>34663819
I'm listening. Why do you want to do it? I'm Canadian, the warmth/english speaking populace made it ideal to me.

Also they don't have any crazy spiders or snakes like australia.
>>
>>34663854
Bullshit. Especially because you implied they could "shoot you on site" lol. Butthurt that people emigrate to your country?
>>
>>34663854
You almost had me believing you for a second there.
>>
>>34662722
> Implying anyone wants to life in a muslim and nigger rotten country
The country is really nice tho
>>
>>34663826
>buy 65" TV on a small loan
>sell it on cragslist
>use money to pay for the ticket
>nobody's gonna find you on your beach
>>
>>34662722
It's 5 years not 3

My brother actually did that though and it worked out for him
>>
>>34663926
That's the dumbest idea I've heard all day
>>
>>34663878
Same as you, really. I just don't want to live at a polluted concrete abode anymore. Although, I could move somewhere else in my country (Romania) that's very beautiful and pristine, I can't do it alone.
>>
>>34663966
Let's hear about your better idea to raise money for a one way ticket into the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>34664023
All right well if you want to plan this together then drop your email or something so we can keep in contact
>>
>>34663887
Have you ever been to New Zealand? If you're 100km from the nearest city, they have no problem shooting you. They have zero tolerance when it comes to squatters.
>>
>>34663942
Not OP
give me some info on that, what happend after his service? is there any benefits after service is finnished?
>>
>>34664087
He's only been in for about 3 years, not finished yet. Going to be deployed in African next may.

Skill with computers/intelligence is actually in great demand in the legion, if you've got what it takes to be a radio operator/technician which is what he is now, you get a ton of special priveleges and can transfer to anywhere in the legion you want.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
I'm going to build a bugout shelter on my family's farmland this spring, which the hopes of becoming entirely self sufficient.
Getting my firearms licence and going to start hunting, gonna set up a garden, going to but a generator for power, and hopefully there's cell signal out there so i can still have internet too.
worst part will be the winter considering i'm in Canada, gonna have to build a nice comfy cabin.
>>
File: 1413750855569.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1413750855569.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I live in Sweden and desperately want to move to Spain, Southern France, Italy and live an extremely frugal life while soaking up the sun and nature. This is extremely hard however since the locals will always scam you in the typical Mediterranean shitskin way.
>>
>>34664134
i'm just phyiscally /fit/ looking for a adreline rush and a huge challenge, also i need the discipline. I was not born to work at my local fucking grocery store and force a fake smile to cunts. I want more out of my life.
>>
>>34664078
yeah buddy go ahead and post some proofs please

thanks
>>
>>34664069
gede3 @ protonmail.com

Send an email tomorrow?
>>
>>34664307
then go ahead. If you can take the crazy training then you'll be good
>>
>>34663557
This. I want to join the navy but I'm fat as fuck (among any other undiagnosed problems) after neet life.
>>
>>34664332
How long is it until your tomorrow? I think our timezones are different
>>
Fuck you for even considering it. When I was 16 my dad left me, my brother and mother and disappeared. Why don't you consider the stress, worry and sorrow you'll put on your family. When you leave you'll never be allowed back into your home and will eternally regret it.
>>
>>34664395
Oh, doesn't matter. We can talk now if you want. I'm staying online for 2-3 more hours.
>>
>>34664340
what about financial support? do you get paid after service?
>>
>>34664478
Nah no worries. I'm in the middle of something anyway, will send you the email sometime tomorrow morning my time which will be probably tomorrow your time as well too

cya then senpai
>>
>>34664572
F.A.M

damn word filters
>>
>>34664485
nope, but you can get work at any security or PMC
>>
>>34664572
OK we'll talk.
>>
>>34663557
>Don't they actually hire able bodied people with experience?
They only hire ex-cops/mob enforcers/soldiers who are 6'2+ and roided up the wazoo, it's not 1897 anymore.
>>
>>34664844
Nope they'll take anyone who can pass the physical/mental fitness tests and get through the extremely rough training

most people in the legion are manlets actually
>>
File: IMG_4203.jpg (24KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4203.jpg
24KB, 290x174px
>>34664314
He's a pic of squatters arrested outside of Queenstown.
>>
>>34665039
kek those are clearly muslims
>>
>>34665086
lol, no they fucking aren't. Try again.
>>
>>34664970
all about that higher muscle to bone proportion mate

modern infantry is very endurance oriented in term of physic
>>
>>34664485
Hey bud, are you serious? I'm graduating college and going to Europe to join the FFL in June this summer. Wanna come along?
>>
>>34665097
reverse image literally comes up to articles about egyptians being arrested for something
>>
File: 1466259734507.png (381KB, 795x863px) Image search: [Google]
1466259734507.png
381KB, 795x863px
>>34665097
rly makes u think...
orig
>>
File: IMG_4202.jpg (161KB, 964x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.jpg
161KB, 964x659px
>>34665152
Dude, have you ever been to New Zealand? This shit happens like every other week.
>>
>>34665115
I'm the guy with the brother in the legion

If you're serious, #1 rule of being in the legion is you need to beat the shit out of people if they give you shit. My brother was getting pushed around by a higher ranking soldier so he cut down the guy's hammock and broke several bones with a crowbar
>>
>>34665167
Nice fake google search.
>>
>>34665176
Sounds literally perfect. I have uncontrolable anger issues and a thirst for vindication.
>>
>>34665115
I'm not sure. I want to serve in a military i would prefer swedish military (born and raised)
But i can't for atlaest another 3 years

why do you wanna join?
>>
>>34665171
kek

you may be bait, but you're funny bait

2/10 with rice
>>
>>34663503
>coast where the sharks are in season

Dude that fucking everywhere, even in some salt rivers. Most cases they will think you drowned. Go up north where the crocodiles are do that if you want people to think you have been eaten.
>>
>>34665115
have to go, gym closes in 5mins. cya around
>>
>>34665279
>trying this hard to scare me away from my dreams

topkek, but you're going to have to try harder. Perhaps there are cannibal headhunters in the jungle?

Also

>salt rivers

there are no such things as salt rivers you dummy
>>
>>34665231
Then you're a perfect fit for the legion

My brother is the tall canadian radio operator if you ever run into a tall canadian radio operator

good luck
>>
yes, but only for a while
get a bike and go where the road takes me
>>
>>34665315
They are called "inlets" after a small google search.
But people don't get eaten by sharks that much.
When you mean Cannibal Headhunters do you mean Abo's? They will probably kill you if you going one of there 'lands' with a case of VB.

You could also try going to the centre of Australia and 'fall down' a mine shaft.
>>
I wish i could just get a Motorbike and just ride around the world going from country to country.
Just listen to tunes and ride. Its my ultimate comfy.
>>
>>34665450
I think a new zealand beach/lagoon will do just fine.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.