[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does a girl smell like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

File: find-girl-30.jpg (53KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
find-girl-30.jpg
53KB, 500x537px
what does a girl smell like?
>>
Old crusty fap socks.
>>
bad but in a way that you enjoy. like your own farts except even more enjoyable and not as bad
>>
>>34662077
Pheromones that make you fuck yourself over for life
>>
>>34662077

>tfw the only smell of my exgf i can distinctly remember is the smell of her butthole
>>
Smell yourself. Now imagine that person takes a shower at least every other day.
>>
>>34662077
Iron.

original
>>
>>34662077
Rusty pennies.
>>
>>34662077
i dont know, but i assume they smell like perfumes, deodorants, shampoo and hairspray.
>>
>>34662077
Salty coins and milk, bags of sand senpai
>>
>>34662331
Adding to this, a good perfume is way better than the best cologne, it's heavenly and really gets your balls popping.

Bad perfume, much like bad cologne (i.e. axe) smell absolutely terrible and will make you choke if she applies too much to herself.

Wait... how the fuck do I now this shit? I've never even had a gf.
>>
they smell like rape
>>
>>34662209
On average, men shower more often than women.

I shower at least once a day, maybe 2-3 times if I exercise, take a midday shit, or take a nap and feel the need to wake myself up afterwards.
>>
>>34662077
My classmate smells like coconut milk and flowers, I love it.
>>
>>34662077
bad.

They wear so much perfume and lotions for a reason. They either smell of piss, iron or distinct faint smell of fish. I'm not even joking but when your horny it turns you on.
>>
>>34662077
They smell like they've been oppressed.
>>
>>34663808
I shower twice a day, every single day. Right now I use lavender soap, and coconut scented shampoo.
>>
>>34663848
>that fish/piss hybrid scent that coats a bathroom after a girl uses it

What's worse is I don't think they even smell it.
>>
>>34663873
Are you a girl? If so, good job not perpetuating the stereotype and taking a few minutes out of your day to make sure you don't reek when you're around others.
>>
>>34663917
i doubt they do smell it because they're so used to it. but yea, after a girl uses the bathroom the whole place just reeks of pussy and piss
>>
>>34663961
Yes, I also put on deodorant every time after a shower. The scent is called 'tropic breeze' or something. I wear skirts or loose pajama pants. I don't wear jeans/tight pants. I also only buy panties in which the crotch or the entire garment is 100% cotton. This is important, girls shouldn't wear polyester/synthetic panties. It is getting harder to find panties these days.
>>
>>34664093
>This is important, girls shouldn't wear polyester/synthetic panties.
What happens if I wear these?
>>
>>34664125
Your downstairs will smell. You may not realize this. I don't know if mothers/grandmothers teaching their daughters to only wear 100% cotton is commonplace anymore.
>>
>>34664188
Why don't you guys just wear nothing under? It will be great.
>>
>>34662077
>what does a girl smell like?
like a girl maybe
>>
File: yeaah.jpg (13KB, 219x233px) Image search: [Google]
yeaah.jpg
13KB, 219x233px
>>34663419
everything smell like rape when you give then the right dose
>>
>>34663917
>>34663969
fucking this.

Women smelling good was fucking meme
>>
Also, any ladies who deal with repeated yeast infections should check to see if they have panties that are primary synthetic. It can cause yeast infections on top of a nasty smell. I've never had a yeast infection in my life so I vouch for 100% cotton.

Spoiler on that because that's just plain nasty.
>>
>>34663836
>>34662111
>>34662112
It's kind of these
>>
>>34664093
>>34664188
>>34664304
>tfw no clean and tidy comfy gf to shower 3 times a day with
>>
>>34664358
Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>34663917
>>34663969

You're either mentally ill, or I don't even want to imagine the kind of women you're in contact with.

t. guy in several LTRs that never had a bitch smell anywhere near the shit you're talking about
>>
>>34664299
I clean public bathrooms after work and I find that make bathrooms stink worse like a male cat just sprayed. I was told it's just man musk.
Men and women are probably nose blind to their own pheromones.
>>
>>34664410
It's more likely you've never walked into a restroom within five minutes of a girl using it.
>>
>>34664383
Anon, that's horrendous. It's both a waste of water and sweaty sex after a long day of work.
>>
>>34664486
you forgot to add with yeast infection at the end of your sentence

anyway, it really depends on the personal hygiene and the diet of the chick, bodily fluid can be affected by your diet, I don't see why odor can't
>>
>>34664440
Proper hydration is important. There are many (male and female) who either don't stay properly hydrated. On top of the fact some may drink heavily, that can lead to urine smelling like straight ammonia (fish odor) combined with bodily chemical waste. If it's not clear, drink more fluids.

Obviously feces never smells good, and there's a lot of pooping going on in bathrooms, both public and private.
>>
Also, there's something else being disposed of in female or unisex bathrooms that doesn't happen in a male bathroom. It doesn't get flushed down the toilet because that will clog the plumbing.
>>
>>34664610
Are you talking about used pads?
>>
File: ff546.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ff546.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>this thread
Maybe dying a virgin won't be so bad.
>>
>>34662077
The only girl I "almost" hooked up with smelled pretty bad
Her clothes reeked of cigarettes, pot and beer
Breath stunk of puke, so did her shirt
Rolled her over and she had pissed herself
Got her pants off and she had crapped in her pants (no underwear, "Major Win"), shit was smeared up her ass crack, on her lower back and up her front, covered her cunt
I used her shirt to wipe away some of the shit, even poured some water I had in a Auqafina bottle, made a fucking mess
Tried as best I could, hard-on was nearly gone, couldn't even get my rubber to stay on
Finally gave up, jammed some fingers, covered in shit, up her snatch (enjoy that yeast infection)
Got my pants up and went back inside to the party I was at
I was a gentleman, I turned her on her side so she wouldn't choke on her vomit and since it was kinda cold I pulled a blanket out of this dog house in the yard and covered her up
So yeah, in my experience chicks don't smell so good
>>
>>34664669
Christ, chicks who act like that aren't even the majority, in fact in my country I have never seen a woman in this state
>>
>>34664633
Used tampons and pads, yes It's not even blood. It's a nutrient rich bloody tissue being shed from inside the body. It smells ranging from raw meat to raw meat that's not been refrigerated for several hours. Depending on how often the bathroom is emptied, it might sit in the trash for a good 23 hours.
>>
>>34664669
You can do better then that. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1459236782912.png (44KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1459236782912.png
44KB, 176x232px
>walk into girl's room
>get blasted in the face by pheromones and pussy smell
>get a boner
>>
I smell like day old sex and vanilla.
>>
>>34664880
Too bad you're ugly and fat
>>
>>34664304
>tfw probably have a yeast infection

I hate doctors though
>>
>>34662077
Really depends.

Honestly does anyone else think there are times where some asian girls smell like fried rice?
>>
>>34662077
If you got the chemistry she smells like heaven.
If you don't have it, then she smells like nothing.
So basically it's all pheromones. I did not have the chemistry with my ex, so her smell did NOTHING for me. She went wild off me though.
>>
>>34664771
Eh, that's disgusting, I never change in public restrooms, I've had only few times when I had to, but I rolled it up and threw it into a bin that was next to the toilet
>>
>>34664949
Many change in public restrooms. It's still going to stink even if it is rolled up in a thousand layers of toilet tissues. There are some that may only ever venture into a public restroom for that very reason.
>>
>>34664093
can you post pics of your panties please
>>
>>34664918
that's probably because they were at somewhere fried was made

the fragrance sticks
>>
>>34664909
Aye you got me there lad.

I mean I'm not fat but pretty ugly inside and out desu.
>>
>>34662077
Everyone should shower once a day. It's acceptable to showever more if you were doing something dirty outdoors or working out. I don't know how this is a debate. If you shower twice a day or more there is likely something wrong with you (certainly if you're a guy, for girls twice a day is borderline acceptable). Not showering everyday is also pig-disgusting. 3 days of not showering it the acceptable max if you have a job that requires this or are sick. 2 days of not showering is acceptable if you feel like not doing shit on a saturday and you're not going to interact with anyone. Everyone else should shower once per day.
>>
>>34665027
Tampons will, but most pads nowdays have an adhesive seal that that you can wrap around them when you throw them away.
>>
File: IMG_1428.jpg (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
>>34665057
100% cotton boyshorts come in many colors as well as screen printed designs.
>>
>>34662077
They smell kind of gross naked. The second girl I ever slept with smelled so bad. But I recently fell asleep with a girl cuddled up to me on her couch while we watched a movie. She was against my chest and my face was right in her hair. She smelled so fucking great. And the way she held onto me.

We don't talk anymore. Unfortunately it didn't work out. Our first kiss was incredible. The way she was so into it. She held me into her. I wish I could freeze those nights with her and re live them forever.

Instead I have to forget.
You know what's worse than no female attention? Having none your whole life, then getting fit and being a little more confident so you get the attention. Only to have the girl realize a week or two into the relationship that you're not the mysterious silent chad she dreamt up. You're actually still a fucking sperg deep down. And you aren't fucking worth it.
>>
>>34662077
like Hot N' Spicy Tabasco Cheez-Its
>>
>>34665272
A girl in boyshorts/boxers. This is my sexual interest.
>>
>>34665215
I live a pretty sedentary life and I'm Asian. I can shower once 5 days and go unnoticed (actually conduct a double blind test with some friends).
>>
>>34665308
T h i s
h i
i h
s i h t
Fuck off 4chan, it's original
>>
>>34665272
Are they comfy? I kinda like it when my gf wears boy shorts, but I just hope she's comfy
>>
>>34665399
Are you saying this in agreement or..?
>>
>>34665433
Yes, in agreement
>>
>>34665415
I think they are comfy. I've also heard girls mention hating them. I assume if she wears them then she comes from the comfy line of opinion.
>>
>>34665395
Doesn't change the fact you're disgusting.
>>
>>34662077
shampoo
literal shit
perfume
sweat
>>
>>34665496
She wears them because we went underwear shopping together and I bought them for her.
She's pretty great
>>
>>34665507
Would you do me?

I make a pretty passable trap.
>>
>>34665533
She sounds like a sweetheart. Also, dubs!
>>
>>34665558
cuddle you close and order pizza without you having to think about it or get up.
>>
>>34665562
She is :3

I'm lucky to have her
>>
>>34662077
I sort of smell like my body wash plus natural scent/a hint of my sweat because I'm a habitual, near compulsive masturbator. I can't quantify my own natural scene beneath the artificial shower stuff, because there's not much of a comparison, I just smell like me. Albeit a tad thicker because of the reason given above, and that I'm rather sedentary.
>>
>>34665642
This makes me wonder if I smell like cum. I'm a sedentary, compulsive masturbator. I mean, I shower, wear cologne and deoderant, but when I'm not in class or with my gf I jack off at least 2-3 times a day.

Does cum have a smell?
>>
>>34665679
You're cum.
>>
>>34665828
No you

Originally, of course.
>>
>>34665679

Stale cum does. Unless some is still on your pubes and they are at crotch level or you leave yourself soaked in cum people wont be able to smell it.

Also. Women can smell it slightly more than men and its to act like an aphrodisiac for those in heat.
>>
>>34665395
Are you a cute asian roastie who is shy and gets nervous in big groups?
>>
>>34665849
>Stale cum does. Unless some is still on your pubes and they are at crotch level or you leave yourself soaked in cum people wont be able to smell it.
Wew lad, good thing I either shower afterwards, or do a solid job cleaning.

>Also. Women can smell it slightly more than men and its to act like an aphrodisiac for those in heat.
Explain. I thought humans didn't respond to pheromones.
>>
>>34666158
They may not respond to it as strongly as other species, but yes. We as humans do indeed respond to pheromones from either sex
>>
>>34665642
>person trying to describe how they themselves smell
Do you not realize how retarded that is? Fucking women.
>>
>>34666231
Well that's pretty neat anon. I didn't know that.
>>
>>34665679
>Does cum have a smell?

Freshly cut grass.
>>
>>34666372
The water after you boil potatoes
>>
>>34666395
Well that's an image that will stick with me every time I make dinner now.
>>
>>34666372
>>34666395
It smells like smelted metal
>>
>>34666372
>>34666395
>>34666418
More like chlorine
>>
>>34662077
Like a man but girlier
>>
>>34666231
>>34666158
Stale cum will repel women. When you expose cum to the air it oxidizes and the pheromones quickly turn to a repellant.
>>
>>34666307
Did you miss the part where I said it's essentially impossible to describe a person's natural scent, you goddamn fool?
>>
>>34666029
yes except I'm not a cute roasties
>>
>>34666807
All the uglies flock to /r9k/

Why?
>>
>>34666807
Are you a biological female at least?
>>
>>34666900
see:>>34665558

>>34666898

Gee I don't know, as if there isn't a common trait among r9k visitors.

marginalized by society and its participants
>>
girls smell like strawberries desu
>>
>>34662077
Where was this picture taken. Looks pretty comfy, I'd like to live there.
>>
>>34662077
the reason girls coat themselves in makeup, perfume, use scented shampoos, etc is all to hide the fact that they are just disgusting biological stink bags that sweat, piss, shit, vomit, bleed from their vaginas regularly and expel chunks of womb matter. you know how you, as a guy, can go weeks without showering and as long as you wash your armpits like once in that time won't smell too bad? girls can't even go a fucking day without bathing, their vaginas will start stinking like a decaying whale.

they craft their illusion specifically to fool us into thinking they're not exactly what they are. they don't just shit - don't imagine they do dainty little girl poops - they hover over the toilet, pussy inches away from turd water, getting saturated by the stench of their shit, and then douse themselves in perfume before returning to have kissy time with you in her bedroom or yours. if a girl comes back from the bathroom and you smell perfume, she's just taken a disgusting shit.

it IS weird, that we look at their asses and get turned on, yet they're just masses of corn-like fat beneath the skin, shit and piss machines, vaginas oozing goo 24/7 (ever looked at a girl's used panties?).
>>
that girl looks really similar to my gf from behind. she has a similar build and face and ears and wears her hair like that a lot. weird.
>>
>>34662077
I heard they smell like onions
>>
>>34662077
big bags of sand
>>
>>34664669
>hard on was nearly gone
>>
they smell bad if they don't shower, but somehow you can't stop sniffing them
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.