[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we pretend we are from reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5431.png (82KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5431.png
82KB, 750x1334px
ITT: we pretend we are from reddit
>>
bump

edit: thanks for the gold!
>>
[deleted]

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34662189
[You seem to be doing that too much. Try again in 12 minutes.]
>>
[deIeted]
>>
Can the mods please ban all fag and trap threads?
>>
[rernoved]
>>
OP just won the internet! XD
>>
>>34662042
lol upvoted
>>
>>34662311
LOL I'm posting this to r/4chan
>>
>>34662042
I only come to the comments to see why the title was wrong

edit: Why the downvotes?
>>
File: intelligent pepe.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent pepe.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
tfw to inteligint to go to 4chan
>>
>>34662042
(Lazy pop culture reference)
Edit: thanks for the karma
>>
>>34662500
LOL 4chan is a scary place for bad bads my brother goes there for me holding my hand so I feel safe and he puts his peepee in my throat it's like as big as dads :)

edit: wow didn't expect this thread to blow up! Thanks for the upvots!
>>
>pretend
anon, i...
>>
/r/altRight has been banned!

Honestly even Trump supporters should be happy about this.

It was basically r/coontown in there.

I mean have you ever opened the sub?

They are self admitted NAZIS
>>
>>34662668
Have you checked out Breitbart before? The "black crime" sidebar etc. I'll admit there were fewer calls for outright genocide in print on Breitbart but they are both pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>34662668
Hah nice I reported them to the admins yesterday regarding a thread where people were talking about killing Muslims and Jewish people. I doubt they did it just because of me, but it's nice to know I perhaps contributed.

FUCK NAZIS.
>>
My gay dad's autistic son just killed myself
>>
>>34662766
how do you report someone or a thread to admins for review? There are 3 REALLY RUDE users in /r/intp and the mods have ceased all association with their own sub so they literally ruin every other post I look in with racist comments. I was so mad I just stopped going to that sub altogether months ago.
Edit:
REALLY RUDE
I was being so fucking generous with my words there.
Nah, there's a huge difference. See some comments teeter on rude and abrasive, and I'm largely fine with that. When you start posting racist agendas and the mods have completely disassociated themselves from their own sub the only repercussion these people face is the loss of some arbitrary internet points. If this site had a mute or ignore user option you best believe I'd have it in practice. For the sake of starting a witch hunt I don't post usernames, but I talked it over with some others in this thread over PM and it seems like the perpetrators have slowed their reddit activity over the past months.
>>
I'm living in my condo in California and these rich guys wanna party with me all the time? lol and I'm like "No, Warren. I got a business to run". How do I convince Warren I don't wanna party? haha!

EDIT: Appreciate the gold, guys.
>>
>>34662584
>>pretend
>anon, i...

This.
>>
>>34662584
Ah the old reddit switchareedoo
>>
so le meta
XXDDD
>>
File: Screenshot_20170128-192719.jpg (1MB, 1430x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-192719.jpg
1MB, 1430x1448px
HEY REDDIT BERNIE CAN STILL WIN XDDDDDDDDDDDFDFFDDDDD ALL WE NEED TO DO IS DONATE TO HIS CAMPAING SO STUPID DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED AND BERNIE WILL TAKE HIS PLACE XDD
>>
Misogyny is uncool.
>>
>>34662213
Number one most retarded thing about reddit. Destroys all discussion.
>>
Drumpf blown the FUCK out XDDDD
DAE Trump WORST THING EVER?!?!?!
MUH FEMALE RIGHTS ;-; ;-; ;-;
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.