[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good are you at typing? Type something out, without using

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484621881971.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484621881971.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
How good are you at typing? Type something out, without using backspace. type how you normally do, not super slow and cautious

control this and bang thi , then watch it rie highr
than anything sen in your entire
liv spent in chain,s sonci lie wire
electirief rain from the lips of the driver
whipin the wheel
flipping donuts to peel
out on the fac of the bae where's my lightet?
>>
>>34661043
Genesis - Chapter 1-

2- In the beginning, God created heaven and earth.
2- And the earth was without form and void, and darkness as upon the face of the deep
3. Then God said: "Let there be light" and there was light.
4. And God saw the light and that it was good, and so he sepetated the light from the darkness, the darkness he called nlight, abnd the light he called the day. And the evening and the morning, were the first day.
>>
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a Landslide
With no escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up the skies and seeeeeeee
I'm just a poor boy
From a poor family
Spare me from this from
This reality

Most of my errors come from typing the wrong word.s
>>
Why does playing CSGO make me feel so empty? Like what the fuck? I used to enjoy the game, but now I just find myself raging at 12 year olds with edghy meme names. Telling the to kill theseleves and rage commenting and spamming their proile kill my plz
>>
I just want to fucking die it isn't fair robots, how do I perish ib my sleep, fucking christ, suicide is too haerd just let me die in my sleep

I'm not very good at typing.
>>
>>34661043
Hello this is a thing requedying assistansen i trost requedying assistansen AGAINST the portugisen they are vetu rude People and it would be appreciated if you got jelp
>t. Phoneposter, with autocorrect, at 10.15 pm
>>
>>34661043
hi
__
i should be typing you....
but i tm yping here instead lmao
ill text you i love you thanks for waitin ghehe stay there omg we're likea lmost a mile wawya OMGALSDKFJLSDKFJDKF <#33
>>
>>34661043
Who's your papa?
PAPA ZIT
Who's your mama?
PAPA ZIT
THIS IS THE SHIT!!!!
>>
Wow I really am glad that I'm failing uni I couldn't be happier man thank god I wasted a year there and now every time when I'm applying somewhere I'm going to get asked lol wtf anon why did you leave was it too hard for you or what then why do you think you'll be able to prevail here lol pussy ass bitch gtfo faggot bitch cunt
>>
who the fuck would ever have to backspace from anything if you use backspace you are a coward

im sorry its easier to type when im pretending to be angry
>>
wtf i came to the wrong board
>>
Soundtracks for the blind is one of Swan's most important and one of the best albums they have put oyt.

Helpless Child and Animus and AThesound ar the best songs off the album. In my opinion, of course.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.