[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

File: 25+ thread.png (264KB, 399x621px) Image search: [Google]
25+ thread.png
264KB, 399x621px
The 25+ thread

>How to turn your life around edition

or "It's never too late to put a bullet through your brain"

What are you doing to improve and enrichen your lives? It's not getting easier to find a gf the older you get.
>>
File: 1458324163683.jpg (482KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1458324163683.jpg
482KB, 1000x1926px
My life is shit, but it's okay because I'm going to buy some McDonalds today with my accumulated good boy points.

>tfw don't even like mcdonalds but I just want to try the grand mac
>>
Worth it to go from older neet to another country where you can get a job with good enough pay to be well off?

I know you can't outrun problems but still it would feel like a new change or am I wrong.
>>
What's keeping you all from putting a bullet through your head? I still have hope that it's going to get better one day and that I'll have a loving gf.
>>
>>34660984
Working full time. Offered supervisor position. Currently looking to get into IT dept or switch to a new job. Still trying to work things out. Doubt the GF thing is going to happen. Looking forward to travelling at some point.
>>
>>34661297
Fear, curiosity, and a little bit of hope.
>>
>>34661407
This. Always that last bit of hope.
>>
>>34661282
do you have a degree? If you have nothing that's keeping you here, why not give it a shot.
>>
>>34661447
Of course not. Always been depressed and did dropout everything I did.

I wonder if I will be able to actually turn my life around for the better then.
>>
>>34661297
I live in a fascist country where citizens are disarmed. These fucking nazis won't even allow me to kms using my favourite gun.
>>
>29
>virgin, never had a gf
>working fast food

Whoops.
>>
>>34661297
Because life is nowhere near that bad. I've got electricity, running water, food, even the internet. I'm in pretty OK health too. There are people out there dying of horrible diseases every day. Would like a PS4 Pro though. 9/10 life.
>>
>>34661297

Fear of death, that's all. There's nothing good about my life.
>>
Good night friends.
May tomorrow bring a happy day for us 25+
>>
>>34661534
>tfw 30 and no job, no gf, no nothing

haha dang guess I shouldn't have ruined my life like that haha
>>
I always feel better after a failed hanging. Starting a new job and plan to invest 80-90% of my wages in undervalued meme stocks. Doubt I'll go back to school.
>>
>>34662998
im 27 and KV, but have a pretty good job. i still wish i was NEET, i hate having to wake up and go through the motions of daily life like a regular normie when im filled with such sadness and anger at my life and my genetic fate. i envy the NEET who can just shut himself off from the world, browse the internet all day and wait to die.
>>
File: wowsocute.jpg (75KB, 720x1081px) Image search: [Google]
wowsocute.jpg
75KB, 720x1081px
>>34661297
I don't want to make my family sad.
Also I keep thinking maybe if I continue living, something good will happen. I do have some good days from time to time, so I guess that also keeps me going.

Hope everything works out for you, man.
>>
>hate my job but at least I have a job
>shitty GPA but at least I got a degree
>alone all the time but at least I can pay for my own place
>single but at least no one can tell me what to do
>smoke weed and drink beer everyday but at least I still derive pleasure from them

it's almost like everything just isn't quite bad enough for me to do something about it
>>
>>34660984
26 here
I'm writing a novel (I know, fucking LOL)
I studied politics and economics so I'm trying to get relevant work in government, non-profit, or news.
Also getting a girlfriend is easier as you get older, actually. But I hope you got all of your fucking around done in your early 20s because all the single girls definitely did and I know it bothers people here to date women who have had sex before them.
>>
File: 1344973189249.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1344973189249.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
New job is still fun, i fucked up few times but boss was actually pretty chill about it. Got some money to spare. No bad blood between me and my parents for once.
Then why do i feel like escaping, just walking out the front door and never stopping.
I'm losing it, started to buy lottery tickets again. Drink more as well.

I wish i was never a neet in the first place so i wouldn't have any idea what's it like, and didn't crave for it every day.
>>
>>34663211

26 here, feel the same way. If it was up to me I would not work, why work when you're not getting sex? Why contribute to a society that shits on you? But we have to. Life is pain.
>>
>>34661297
Lack of motivation in general.
>>
>>34663470
What kind of job? Anon that sucks.
>>
>>34663397
>Also getting a girlfriend is easier as you get older, actually.

the idea of settling for some past-her-prime, aging 30+ woman who wants to "settle down" after spending the years while she was actually attractive fucking chad while i was sitting in my room wishing i was dead is the most disgusting thing i can imagine in the entire world. i'd rather die alone.
>>
anyone else's parents treat them like a baby on some things?

i never drink, do drugs, steal, get speeding tickets or anything else like how kids in highschool used to be but if i buy a cd that has a parental advisory label theyll get mad and tell me stuff like "trash in, trash out" they never made me throw any away but it just makes me mad, i hardly ever buy cds but when i want to i have to consider if theyll have any reason to give me any flack. they cuss and theyre fucking crazy anyways, they refuse to eat pork because of the bible and they think tht whites are the real israelites while jews are from when satan had sex with eve and my mom told me it was a "slap in the face" when i said i dont believe in anything really.

am i being stupid, it just always stresses me out. in elementary school when they thought i was acting up theyd always tell me they were putting me up for adoption, whenever i mention that they just laugh and say i deserved it
>>
>>34663855
What if it's a woman who has just been looking for the right one and not just fucking around?
>>
>>34663855
You feel like they own you something?
>>
>>34663957

No such thing buddy, girls that are actually "looking for the right one" get scooped up pretty quick.

Dating sucks for men over 30, its rough out there.
>>
>>34663397
I'm literally you. I'm writing a novel, I studied economics, I'm trying to get work in government.
>>
>>34663958
no. i don't blame them for not fucking me, just like i could probably fuck really fat, ugly chicks if i tried but i have no interest in doing so. but i'll never settle down with an aging, past her prime woman who fucked chad every night when she was good looking unless i get the chance to fuck a bunch of hot younger girls first. my pride wouldn't be able to take that dichotomy. but that's never going to happen.
>>
>>34664045
Anon, you let the memes got to you. Most girls have pretty normal sex life, like guys. Hence why normies need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>34661282
>Worth it to go from older neet to another country where you can get a job with good enough pay to be well off?
If you can get such a job, then of course, why not?

I don't have a degree and can't get into any good countries, and EU is fucking shit wherever you go, so I don't really have that option.
>>
>>34663995
>Dating sucks for men over 30
I was hoping it will get better. I am 27.
>>
>>34664045
Also, I know it's probably not obvious to you now but there is more to a woman than "she's passed her prime and had her turn with the chad(s)", assuming the latter happened at all.
>>
>>34663397
I know I could get a girl, I'm just worried that my lack of knowledge and skill in bed will scare them away

it's happened before. I brought a girl back to my place in college, got nervous, couldn't get it up and she left me
>>
File: fuckin cypher.png (104KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin cypher.png
104KB, 500x200px
>>34663628
IT services. Repair shit, sell shit, lay down some cables.
Funny, dicking around in photoshop actually payed off, whenever someone orders a website i can throw logos or banners or whatever they want at them.

I like what i do, but if there was a way of not doing anything and living decently i'd kill for it. As would anyone i guess.
>>
>>34664138
Do you think pessimism gets better with age?
>>
>>34664099
normie girls fuck tons of guys, by their mid 20s most have had 5+ relationships and at least a dozen "hookups"
>>
>>34664138

It doesn't it gets even worse, young girls are surprisingly agist.
>>
>>34664187
which is great for us guys right?
>>
File: 1475378538230.jpg (163KB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
1475378538230.jpg
163KB, 1280x690px
>>34663995
Yeah I guess you're right man
>>
>>34664298
>watching kdrama
>>
>>34664187
What do you consider too many sex partners by 25?
>>
>>34664180
I think pessimism is a character trait that never goes away. I'll always be habitually ill-tempered and prone to grumbling.
Its just nobody wants to listen.

I'm nearing 30. My life has peaked. I will not get stronger or smarter. My character, with all its flaws, has set. Its all downhill from here. I shudder to think that at 35 I'll be just 5 years away from 40. And still a miserable wreck.
>>
>>34664187
and guess what, it only gets worse from that point on since women keep having sex well into menopause and beyond

i.e. anon, just look up your state's law regarding age of consent and specifics and fuck the youngest chick that you can fuck legally, if you're lucky you will be the 3rd one who hit that vajayjay.
>>
>finally managed to put 350 britbongcoins into a savings account

feels good
>>
>>34664131
Funny because I was actually talking about EU
>>
>>34664343
You really ought to try human experience.
>>
>>34663921
your the faggotttt
>>
>>34660984
My life isn't too great and I can count my sexual experiences with one hand, including elementary school "I'll show you mine if you me yours" but I think normie way is just more convenient instead of actually better.
>>
>>34664343
>I will not get stronger or smarter.
That has nothing to do with age. I am 30 and I'm getting stronger and smarter* every day.

*Ok, to be honest, I'm probably forgetting things and replacing it with new knowledge, but at least I'm not going backwards.
>>
>>34664343
People past their prime still can find love and enjoyment anon, more so than other point in history.
>>
Actually the older I get the more pessimistic I get, because you start to see life for what it is and it re affirms what I have always believed, that life is not only unfair but cruelly unfair.
>>
File: 1468250832597.jpg (43KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1468250832597.jpg
43KB, 424x412px
>>34661146
its great anon, my local Macdonas have just got them recently. It's actually big enough that i had trouble finishing it with a large fries and drink, and I'm a big guy who can eat a lot.
>>
>>34664370
Well, where would you go? The west is really fucking terrible, you can't talk to anyone anymore since people have been brainwashed entirely... and the east is rapidly becoming the same, except without the wages.

Migration only really makes sense if you're lucky enough to be from a rich country and you have a source of income there, so you can play tourist in a poor country... this shields you somewhat from both your local bullshit, and their local bullshit.
>>
File: stand-up pepe.png (41KB, 922x524px) Image search: [Google]
stand-up pepe.png
41KB, 922x524px
>>34664298
>>34664328
What is the source of this, anyways?
>>
File: 1477596448689.jpg (359KB, 933x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1477596448689.jpg
359KB, 933x1352px
>gonna be 30 in half an year
>university drop out
>comfy but boring job
>living from paycheck to paycheck
>sex life is almost non-existent
>no friends to talk to
I feel like I'm driving on first gear and can't get things going.
>>
>>34664337

10+ familio for sure
>>
File: 1485153673474.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485153673474.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
/femanon/ here, turning 21 this April if anyone cares.

Everytime I enter these threads, there's a bunch of guys sulking over the fact that they're still a virgin or haven't kissed a female yet.

Why are these things so important to you guys? Why do you guys care so much to the point where people here are literally considering suicide? It's almost sad because every other post ITT's is 'life is terrible because i'm still a virgin.'

Like, seriously guys, Are you guys fuvking serious?

This is the biggest problem in your lives?

Seriously?
>>
>>34664588
post butt

also nice dubs bitch
>>
File: 1445209992717.jpg (2MB, 4940x3740px) Image search: [Google]
1445209992717.jpg
2MB, 4940x3740px
>>34664588
>women
>understanding
>>
>>34664588
>femanon
>not fembot

You don't understand shit about us roastie. Go juggle the 200 orbiters you have on your social media and FUCK OFF.
>>
>>34664588
Where do u live lets go at it
>>
tfw considering smoking cigarettes again because at least that gave me something to look forward to every day
>>
>>34664588
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Original commentary happening right here.
>>
>>34664588
>This is the biggest problem in your lives?
Yeah. It's not the physical act itself but the implication behind: that we are not worthwhile/attractive. It really hurts.
>>
Made a call and the lady who picked up the phone had the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, I feel like I could write a thousand words describing it. First thing that's made me feel vaguely human in the last decade.
>>
>>34664588

Because it's an ever present symptom of what social misfit I am. The fact that I've not made the relatively simple connection of finding a bird who fancies me enough to shag me is an embarrassment, and clearly indicates that there's something fundamentally "off" about my personality.
>>
I don't know when it happened. Was it a single choice that ruined me? Was it a series of decisions? Did I make the decisions? Did I ever have a chance?

I'm going to school, gonna get a BS, to go with my AAS...

Yet I don't see any future happening with any of it. Best case scenario I end up living in MY OWN place wasting all my spare time failing at guutar and playing video games...

How late is too late?
>>
>>34664588
1. Media and society as a whole portrays having sex/relationships as one of the most important things in life.
2. On some level older virgins realise that they have failed as men because no woman in their life have accepted to do this apparently trivial thing that everyone is getting.

Hope I helped you understand it better. It's not complicated, dumb bitch.
>>
>>34664720
>How late is too late?

The second you start to fall behind.
>>
>>34660984
>What are you doing to improve and enrichen your lives? It's not getting easier to find a gf the older you get.
nothing. And I am a 36 yo old virgin
>>
>>34664732
It's been too late for decades, then...

That's depressing... Whatever. I found a website streaming classic nickelodeon cartoons... So.. Got that going for me
>>
Considering this is the 25+ thread I'm disappointed by how many of you took the bait.
>>
>>34664775
>Whatever. I found a website streaming classic nickelodeon cartoons... So.. Got that going for me
Nice, could you give me a hint? I would like to rewatch some Rocco's Modern Life.
>>
>>34664845
Nreboot I think... I'm not at home right now...
>>
>>34664903
Thanks! It looks like there is some good stuff there:
>Pete & Pete
>Are you Afraid of the Dark?
>Clarissa Explains It All
>Salute Your Shorts
>Legends of the Hidden Temple
>>
27 here. When I was 24 I fucked up big time.

I was a KV until I met this Czech exchange student at my university. We fell in love. Lost my everything to her. Was with her for the best 4 years of my life and she moved to my country for me after graduation but she missed her family too much and moved back to Czech Republic. I thought "I love this girl, but I can't leave my comfy Western European life and parents for her to earn an abysmal wage over there" so we broke up and I regretted it like hell. Told her 2 months later that I will move to her country because I love her too much to be without her.
>tfw she had a new boyfriend at this point already and didn't want to drop him for me
Life is violent and cruel.

So my protip is: swallow your pride and take a plunge in the deep water when you could be happy because of it.
>>
>>34665400
Here's my protip: don't date a whore.
>>
>>34665477
>girl who was monogamous with anon for 4 years is a whore
>>
>>34665477
She was a good girl, can't blame that bastard for scooping her up so fast after we 'broke up'.
>>
>>34665477

>he dumps her
>she moves on with her life
>whore

Pure autism
>>
>>34665611
usually the preferred scenario is the boyfriend dying and the girlfriend getting buried alive with him

on your typical 2 years into relationship survey, no female has been recorded to complain about this, none
>>
>>34665557
>>34665602
>>34665611
>2 months later
>>
>>34665611
Having a new boyfriend 2 months after a 4 year relationship ends is lightning speed.
>>
>>34660984
>29
>NEET
>about to start a month long psych ward program that is 5 days a week 8 hours a day
>have an appointment with the doc to get a prescription for antidepressants
>Elizafag

Am I too far gone?
>>
>>34665667
How? Can you even imagine not having sex for 2 months? She's a nice girl, she didn't even have many one night stands in between.
>>
>>34665725
>a month long psych ward program that is 5 days a week 8 hours a day

This is a thing?
>>
>>34665664

>somehow you are bound by some neckbeards arbitrary rules when you get dumped and meet someone else

>>34665667

No it isn't. Moving on with your life after getting dumped by some loser you wasted four years on is healthy and reasonable.
>>
>>34661297
I'm 32. No skills, no job, no nothing. If things are the same in 5 years then I am going to kill myself in the most painless way possible. It's hard to find motivation. My living arrangement is pretty bad.
>>
>>34665855
Apparently it is. I didn't know about it until last night.
>>
>>34665725
>antidepressants

How will you be able to enjoy eliza when the antidepressants stop your dick from working properly, possibly permanently?
>>
>>34665974
I won't care about her anymore hopefully.
>>
>>34663227
>I don't want to make my family sad
You're really just a pussy and that's convenient excuse not to pull the plug and dive into the sweet, sweet bosom of Lady Death.
>>
I come home from work and all the normies in my neighborhood are having a loud super bowl party. I just want to eat and go to bed.
>>
>>34661297
i have this misplaced idea that i will be great one day
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.