[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do women only see virginity as a sign alarmingly pointing to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452402913092.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452402913092.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
do women only see virginity as a sign alarmingly pointing to some retardation or do they think its repulsive in itself ? Is it an obstacle to be open about it if your looks are okay ? im an 21 1/2 year old virgin
>>
I like virgins
I want to be the first to rip their heart out
>>
>>34660977
>21 year old virgin
>21

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>34661089
about every other robot thinks thats at least near to the point of no return
>>
>>34660977
You have to understand something OP, women only understand value through sex. They get their own value by estimating how many men want to sleep with them, if you offend them their first insult is saying 'you'll never get laid talking like that' or some other virginity insult, and when choosing a boyfriend they go for a guy who is as sexually active as they are because they equate that to status.

I know it's probably a hard concept for you to understand because you probably not a complete shit human being, but think on it.
>>
Thats why the mommy GF meme is so popular here.
>>
>>34660977
You're only a virgin if you let them know senpai.

I lost my virginity at 18 and the girl was none the wiser until I told her like a retard that I was a virgin and she was my first and then she laughed and said I was cute.

If you hook up with a girl and can't take her bra off and can't stick it in her or something - don't apologize and don't say anything. If she does say something, just say that it's been too long since you were in a relationship and that's why you're spilling spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>34660977
>do women only see virginity as a sign alarmingly pointing to some retardation or do they think its repulsive in itself
No.
>>
>>34661327
my friend is hot af, he got turned down twice because he opened his mouth and told them that he is a virgo
>>
>>34660977
It's a sign that women don't want to have sex with you, or that you're inept at getting women to have sex with you. In most cases, it's a turn off to an adult woman and I personally never bring it up, nor would I until after the fact, if ever. I don't see any value in telling a woman. It could only hurt you, unless you're one of the lucky guys who ends up with an equally inexperienced woman (with low standards). Even then, it's just a way of saying "I'm inexperienced at this so don't expect a good fucking" and why? Just fuck her to your best ability and if she likes you, you'll get more practice and it won't have mattered if you're a virgin or not
>>
>>34661293
>You're only a virgin if you let them know senpai.

this (as much as I hate seconding a fucking normie)

Revealing that you have never had sex to a girl you wanna date is like revealing you've never driven a car to the friend whose car you wanna borrow. It seems like a blatantly stupid move. And she'll be doubly concerned about you:
1)how the hell is he a virgin
2)why the hell does he even bring it up wtf

So yea don't go there. Tho I suppose some talk about previous romantic encounters usually precedes coitus, but at this point you can either continue keeping your bio vague (I like to mention some of the "crazy stuff in high school" like it implies I'm not a virgin when it was basically truth or dare shit) or maybe you're already all set so you can drop the V bomb freely. The strategic decision is yours.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.