[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /lonelyasfuck/ here? Being starved of affection is hard.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 39

File: image.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x250px
Who else /lonelyasfuck/ here? Being starved of affection is hard.
>>
>>34660697
I have never felt lonely in my life
>>
>>34660763
Congrats on having schizoid.
>>
>>34660697
I live on an Island.
You have no idea.
>>
It seems that as a male, people don't want to be friends with you unless you have something material they need or you're highly entertaining. The friendships that result from it are pretty superficial. Just my two cents.
>>
>>34660697
All I've ever wanted in life is to hold somebody's hand.

I didn't ask for these feels OP ;_;
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (18KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
18KB, 249x203px
>>34660697
>tfw you have always been alone
>tfw your mind is kind of "immune" to loneliness
It has its cons though.
>>
>>34660905
You've never had friends in elementary or high school at least?
>>
>>34660905
I warn you that if you start socializing and make people a regular part of you life you can never go back to how it was. You'll always remember what it felt like to regularly hang around people, and how it gave you some sense of validation.
>>
>>34660929
Never, I couldn't force myself to make friends, now I just don't care about making relationships, I sometimes talk to a few normies at school when they ask me about something
>>34660983
I'm aware of that, that's why I'm usually very distant and never go beyond small talk.
>>
>>34660778
I think I have this or autism, are therapist expensive? Whenever I look online, cant find anything
>>
>>34661094
Go to a psychologist and get diagnosed first.
>>
I wouldn't call myself lonely. I have a fairly large family and online friends that I'm in constant contact with. I do find myself yearning for a group of bros and a girlfriend (to a lesser extent) though.
>>
>>34661094
>lol guys i have absolutely no desire for relationships
>this means i need therapy to make relationships
Might just be that you are retarded
>>
i don't have any friends
no one talks to me, not even online
i just want to sleep all day
i can't find fun in watching anime or playing video games anymore
>>
>>34660697
>24 year old KV
>never once had a relationship or even pursued women
>never once tried because I considered the idea an ugly awkward manlet with no experience like me having a girlfriend in the same realm of fantasy as one of my many books or video games

I really don't think humans were supposed to live like this.
>>
>>34661169
Guess so, I want to confirm if I actually have something wrong though
>>
>>34660697
>tfw girl does this and there's a turn coming up

shit bitch i gotta SHIFT
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 500x325px
Yesterday I felt lonely, and the day before that I was lonely, and the week before that I was lonely, and the month and year before that I was lonely, and the last few years I've been lonely, and the last ten years I've been lonely, and when have I not been alone? So today was fine, since being alone is my default state of existence.
>>
Yep it was fine when I was younger, I'm 25 and a half now and I'm starting to feel tired, worn-out and my appearance is diminishing quickly. I suppose I'm narcissistic but it's hard not to be when you're by yourself all the time. The future seems so bleak. Almost nothing in life has value any more for me, but I know quitting my job is only likely to result in my moving home and rotting in my rooms before committing suicide. Mentally I'm fucked, although I still behave in a completely rational and logical manner, and don't allow myself to fall for any ideological sedatives or distractions.
>>
File: 1468382903323.png (73KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468382903323.png
73KB, 480x480px
>>34661058
Then good luck to you friend. I remember the middle school and early high school years when it didn't bother me at all, oh well life's a bitch.
>>
>>34661246
Do you work out at all? I don't notice a significant difference between my appearance at 29, and 25 or 21.
>>
It saps my motivation to deal with the shit I'm in when my thoughts turn to the fact that literally nobody will care about whether I make it out or not.
It's kinda stupid, but it's a feeling I deal with on a regular basis.
>>
>>34661189
>24 year old KV
>never once had a relationship or even pursued women
>never once tried because I considered the idea an ugly awkward manlet with no experience like me having a girlfriend in the same realm of fantasy as one of my many books or video games
>I really don't think humans were supposed to live like this.

same here
except, how tall are you and how ugly are you?
i'm 5'7", and I'd say I'm 4-5/10. i acknowledge that me being khv is not solely caused by my physical attributes
>>
File: 1478262268369.jpg (304KB, 663x697px) Image search: [Google]
1478262268369.jpg
304KB, 663x697px
>>34661213
iktf, have another cuddle pic

>tfw you focus on the negative by default.

At least when something good happens it feels a bit better I guess.
>>
>>34661333
Why does it matter if someone cares about that?
>>
>>34661270
I played sports all the time through my teens so I'm naturally quite fit and I walk a lot and eat healthy. It's mainly my eyes having fine lines developing beneath them and the puppy fat being eaten away. I work in a really warm office with the windows shut all day and a bare striplight hanging over my desk all day and my cheeks are always really red and burn a lot even though my colleagues don't notice it and find me weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
>>34661358
Good things don't happen to me, and the rare times that something even remotely good happens to me, it always ends. I was meant to be alone and miserable.
>>
File: 1442562740311.gif (1MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
1442562740311.gif
1MB, 268x280px
>>34661189
>>34661335
It doesn't get better. Almost 27, just finishing my BS, and although supposedly women start curving down at my age, there's just no light at the end of the tunnel.

The other day a roastie was talking about her "bad" relationships, where she had three abusers back to back, and then was too retarded to put it together when she keeps stalker on her phone and turned down a guy she met in her same major from another school.

Women just aren't good people, and with the normies, if you haven't known them for years, they'll look at you with disgust for even asking what time it is.

All I want is ONE wife, ONE relationships I can devote myself to, and women are too busy getting fucked whenever they want by whatever guy who's dick is still dripping from the last girl he fucked.

Modern culture is shit, 2 nukes for Japan? 100 For the US
>>
>>34660697
Just found out I'm a sperg at 20, and it suddenly makes so much sense why I've never really been able to connect with my friends. Or anyone else for that matter. Will I ever find true companionship?
>>
>>34661246
>I know quitting my job is only likely to result in my moving home and rotting in my rooms before committing suicide

What's the difference? Rotting at your job and then coming home to waste time, as opposed to just moving back to your own room.
>>
Do you guys talk to yourselves?

I started talking to myself around 1 year after I started being left out by everyone in middleschool. I really felt the need to say my thoughts out loud, lest I'd have probably gone mad.

Ever since then I just talk to myself all the time because it feels like it helps keep me sane. It also helps me "mantain" my conversational skills, I'm sure. Better than nothing.
>>
>>34661393
Idk, it probably doesn't matter, it's just that loneliness often gets in the way of getting anything done for me.
>>
>>34661471
The difference is at least at the moment I am independent and have nobody to answer to, and I am not advertising any flaw that people can point to in order to undermine my entire existence or the validity of anything I believe. If I move home I become a child again, a dependent weakling whose opinions, thoughts and so on can be dismissed just as those of a child are dismissed.
>>
>>34660697
I see so many women. I just need one to like me and want a supportive man.
>always hear that women want a guy like me, kind and loving and supportive and genuinely cares about them
>women never like me ever
Sucks man
>>
I'm not lonely but on the other hand I do have 6 fleshlights on their way to me.
>>
>>34661572
Oh, you're that guy who made that thread yesterday.
>>
>>34661521
i don't because i am afraid i'll slowly go insane and will start speaking out my thoughts all the time in public
>>
>>34661521
All the time. I walk in circles around my house while I talk about how my life is going and what I really want to do. I do this for hours while my watch counts my steps.

I've lost 98 lbs...
>>
>>34661540
So you center your life a lot around other people's opinions. You keep working just so people wouldn't think you're a "dependent weakling" or something. Does that seem like a meaningful way to live? You have one life, don't you see how pathetic that is?
>>
Lonely? No. Starved for affection? Yes.

I have friends, family, support system, whatever. I get by. What I don't have is someone to connect with at an intimate level. I assume a lot of people are like that here though.
>>
>>34660763
Congrats on being either underage, living with family or both.

Have you ever been completely alone for a prolonged period of time? If you don't feel lonely, you are either a superhuman or a mutant and we both know neither is the case.
>>
>>34661642
So, what do you really want to do?
>>
>>34661697
What does connecting on an intimate level mean to you?
>>
>>34661676
What good will it do me to move home to my mom and step-father's house? There are barely any jobs in my hometown and I don't have many marketable skills. I don't think doing that will be mentally healthy, though working as I am isn't either. I just feel like I want to be totally isolated from everyone, or dead. At the moment my instincts are telling me to quit my job, spend a year or two writing the longest memoir anybody has ever written (thousands of pages) and then kill myself in a public place with the memoir in my hand so that my life will feel worthwhile at the moment of my death. Love could have saved me, it sounds cliche but it's true. But what obligations can I feel to society when the only way I benefit from it at the moment is by earning a little money? I feel too far gone at this point.
>>
>>34661747
I want to keep losing weight until I'm not the fattest guy in the room anymore. Then I want to start dating an average sized woman who won't settle for a fat guy.

I've done this for months and this is the best I've come up with =\
>>
File: 1478259724553.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478259724553.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>34661404
What would you consider a good thing anon? For me they tend to be little things. Just the other day someone held the elevator for me even though they didn't have to, was the best I had felt in a few weeks.
>>
>>34660697
Who else here grew up in an abusive family and is literally denied any kind of warmth or love on a daily basis and actually receiving the opposite? I'm not even a human.
>>
>>34661778
It means I want to fuck. But not with my penis, but with my mind. I want to fuck someone's mind and in turn get my mind also fucked.
>>
>>34661822
I'm not suggesting you should move back home. I was only questioning your reason for going to work. Does it sound valid to trudge through life just so people would have a certain opinion of you? No. So maybe you should quit that job.

>Love could have saved me, it sounds cliche but it's true
Why? What do you think love is?
>>
>>34661778
Not him, but I think about this a lot, though less these days. Intimately connecting with someone for me means dropping every defence I construct to keep people at a distance for someone I care about and respect and feel attracted towards and knowing that they are loyal to me as I am to them and that they are there if I need to express all the emotions and mental turmoil I store up all day every day. Someone who finds me physically attractive, someone I can be creative with, something in life which ISN'T PRE-PLANNED, just joking and being spontaneous and making each other think IN THE MOMENT. My life is just a dull repetition, a series of rehearsed behaviours I enact for the sake of paying rent, a gradual diminishing of an enthusiasm and interest in life that I once believed was native to my character, a continued betrayal of the happy and kind child I was once was, a bitter last stand against all those who would have me dead, or bankrupt or humiliated. But just to talk to someone, to walk with them and have them express SINCERE INTEREST in getting to know me, to learn from me in any way they can, to probe my interests, to share their own history and to ask about my own, to get to know each other in a way that allows us both to know how the other is feeling or how we can alleviate the burden we can sense they are under. Sex aside, human intimacy is such an amazing thing and one of the few forms of rebellion we have against a universe which informs us that all life within it is mechanical, pre-determined and devoid of value. I WANT TO FUCKING KISS SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO KISS ME. I WANT SOMEONE TO HOLD MY HAND. I WANT TO TALK FOR HOURS WITH A GIRL WHO I FIND ATTRACTIVE. I WANT TO PROTECT SOMEONE AND MAKE THEM SMILE. I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE TO ENDING MY FUCKING SHIT LIFE.
>>
>>34661861
Do you believe your weight is what stopped you from dating a woman? Your personality won't change simply because you will have dropped several
pounds of fat.
>>
>>34661960
What the fuck should I do after quitting my job? Starve on the streets. Unfortunately I have to be practical if I'm going to stay alive on this shitty planet.
>>
I'm living with a loving family and I do have a bunch of caring friends

>inb4 normie get out

Still, I feel lonely and empty every single day of my life. I just sit here, in front of my computer, feeling numb and tired and, in the end, I just realize how selfish and awful I am for not appreciating the love they are giving.

I don't deserve them. I wish any of you, true lonely anons, could have the support and care that I don't seem to accept.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>34661960
How would you like to get your mind fucked?
>>
>>34661886
I feel you mate, my mother is a bipolar cunt, and my father has a restraining order to me after he tried to kidnap me when I was a toddler. Because of that, I've never got to meet him, and was sentenced on my mother. Thankfully, I've moved out and I can live completely alone now.
>>
>>34662130
Stop stealing my dumb joke, you're not the fuck minds guy.
>>
File: 1483554363847.jpg (34KB, 684x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483554363847.jpg
34KB, 684x524px
I've never had any friends. Even when I was a child, I never had anyone I would have called a friend. Never hung out with anyone after school. Never had anyone tell me I'm cool, or nice, or handsome. And I'm constantly deluding myself into these fantasies where some fantastic person comes along and helps me out, to cuddle me and love me tenderly. Boy, girl, I don't care, I've fantasised about both but had neither.
>>
File: 1483554432540.jpg (24KB, 684x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483554432540.jpg
24KB, 684x524px
I know it's foolish to keep hoping, but hope is all I have left.
>>
I gave up worrying about it. Does not bother me much any more. Just stop obsessing over the fact that you're lonely and you can forget about it.
>>
>>34661886
yes, i grew up with neglect and abuse. my parents fucked me up really bad. when i would go over to my friends house when i was young and saw how loving parents treated their kids i found it extremely creepy.

the only type of normal relationship ive ever had is with my grandparents, but they basically let me do whatever i wanted.
>>
>>34662080
Why do you need to stay alive? Is it worth to live a life completely devoid of meaning or fulfillment?
>>
>>34661335
5'4"
no bully pls
/soc/ rated me about 5/10, but "average" to a woman is at least 8/10 or above.
>>
>>34662262
Not at all, hence: >>34661822

But I strongly believe that quitting what is a stable, relatively lucrative job right now will be me condemning myself to my fate and my suicide. I don't want to make my mother sad.
>>
>>34662108
you sound like a femanon
you don't belong here
>>
>>34662194
Where do you live? I want to be that person for someone.
>>
>>34662028
That's a whole lot of rationalizing about something that's in fact just your physical nature wanting to reproduce like any other animal. But since you're a high-level animal that is able to put things into language and philosophize, you come up with these ideas about love and intimacy and how deep they are.
>>
>>34662335
soc ratings are slightly high so lets assume you are realistically a 4/10
But you're super short so that's a point...

3/10 is accurate but you just need to go for 1/10 women. Huge landwhales who want attention from anyone. I still believe you can make it!
>>
>>34662420
Probably not near you. I live in Ireland.
>>
>>34662450
Human intimacy has been proven to be essential for a healthy mind, just as much as food, drink and shelter. I also do not want to reproduce at all. But this pseudo-solipsistic life I am enduring is tearing me apart from the inside-out.
>>
>>34662335
dont listen to this jackass
>>34662480
this is probably somebody from /lgbt/ or reddit doing their "project fagalize" bullshit

dont settle.
>>
File: Jonah+hill+holding+subways.jpg (714KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah+hill+holding+subways.jpg
714KB, 2000x1500px
Anyone else had a couple GFs as a teenager, started to develop mental illness in your early 20s, and now been single for 5+ years with the thought that you could probably never handle a relationship again?
>>
>>34662046
While I was morbidly obese only fat or insane women liked me. My last string of flings/gf's were either morbidly obese as well and/or suicidal.

I'll admit that I'm only a robot because of my weight and some slight autistic tendencies or a failure to launch. I think I'm capable of getting a pretty decent quality girl, or at least one who's not fat/suicidal. As long as I can look the part, I'm confident I can do it.

But for a long time I let my standards go to hell just to lose my virginity. So even a 26 year old 350lb hairy monster guy can lose his virginity if he goes down that path. I just want to do better. Be with a girl I can truly be proud of.
>>
>>34662510
You're right no where near me and importing you would be ridiculously expense :/
Thats a beautiful place though~
>>
>>34662363
True love is not wanting someone to suffer anymore. Sure, your family will grieve for a while after your death, but later they will understand you just couldn't suffer anymore.
>>
>>34662524
Okay, don't settle. Enjoy your wizard powers.
>>
>>34662533
I had a girlfriend when I was 13 but we never saw each other outside of school, never kissed and barely even held hands. I've been single since, and I am now 25 and have stopped thinking about being loved by someone. I feel like I am at war with the world, despite how edgy and autistic that sounds. I watch youtube clips of Taxi Driver all the time.
>>
>>34661521
I do sometimes, my thoughts just sort of spill out into words without me noticing. Sometimes I don't know if I was just thinking something or if I said it out loud. There are some things I really hope I didn't say out loud.
>>
File: gun in mouth.jpg (4KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
gun in mouth.jpg
4KB, 266x189px
>>34660697
>that .gif

AAAAHHHHHHH

FFFUUUCCCKKING KILL MEEEEEEE

I CAAN'T LIIVVEE LIKE THIIS

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Christ almighty, this is not acceptable
>>
>>34662615
Oh well I've had the whole experience of love and such, it just sounds extremely overwhelming now and I'm too fucked in the head at this point to let anyone get close to me.
>>
>>34662586
thats not at all what im saying, but it sure as hell would be 10000x better than your suggestion of getting with a literal 1/10 that bleeds him dry

you're either a morally bad person looking to make robot's lives even shittier, or just a normie that gives awful, awful advice.
>>
>>34662523
>Human intimacy has been proven to be essential for a healthy mind
No, that's human relationships in general. You don't need romantic relationship to have a healthy mind. Also Maslow's work has been debunked in several other studies.

>I also do not want to reproduce at all
You're thinking this because you've lost hope it could be possible. But if you had a partner right now, things would eventually lead to sex, and thus reproduction (if it weren't for birth control methods which are fairly new in our evolutionary history)
>>
>>34662480
I'd happily take an ugly/disabled/disfigured woman as long as she wasn't fat.
>>
>>34662743
Then keep putting yourself out there and you'll leave the board one day. Leaving it for the next wave of 19 year old newfags who spam self respect.

Wizard powers are not better than a 1/10
>>
Yeah I get this.

I'm 23.
5'8" 200 lb fat ass. Alcoholic.
I've been with one girl three years ago on and off for about two months, so no KHV, but it wasn't a real relationship.
Oneitis of 8 years is a lesbian.

Feels bad man. I'm trying to quit drinking and lose weight though.

Oh I have a job that I make $100k tho so I shouldn't complain too much. I'm just a bit autist I guess.
>>
>>34661269
That's cause you figured it would get better somehow sooner or later.

I was the same way. Still go friends or gf. Family hates me but tolerates me living with them coworkers are mostly old women who hate me for not talking to them, etc.
>>
File: TFWnohumaninteraction.jpg (206KB, 1430x1827px) Image search: [Google]
TFWnohumaninteraction.jpg
206KB, 1430x1827px
>>34660697
>Not sure if I've ever touched a (non-familial) girl; I used to hoverhand before I realized it was max beta. Can't remember what it feels like to touch any person for anything more than a handshake.
>Have probably had 1 or 2 conversations lasting longer than 30 seconds with strangers in the past two years, no friends made since high school.
>Anxiety for everything
>Don't give a shit about sex, just want love

Am I going to make it? pic related.
>Dead inside
>>
I moved into my own apartment over a year ago. I've only had company about once a week from a friend with whom I can share no interesting conversations because he's dumb as hell. I go to work and do my hi's and hello's and shop talk but I have no conversations because I only like alone stuff like painting. My lack of (you)s is a testament to the decay of my sanity and relevance, and I'm considering whether I even have an ego anymore.

Nobody has touched me for anything other than a handshake in 3 years and while I can put that to the back of my mind most of the time, if I stare at a woman for too long I start imagining what it would all be like.
>>
>>34663116
I'm a girl (female.) You're really cute, anon. Definitely a 7.5/10 at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 609x749px
That gif makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>34663128

Here's a (You), pal.
>>
File: 1486162558497.jpg (465KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1486162558497.jpg
465KB, 633x973px
>>34662533
That feel, anon.

>It was six years
>Finally had another relationship fall into my lap
>Not sure how she puts up with me, but I'm not complaining.

It's a hard ass road to get the gears turning again.
>>
>>34661521
>tfw blurted out "oh, constantly" while reading this post
>>
File: eyes.png (55KB, 447x163px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
55KB, 447x163px
>>34660697
Being lonely sucks

>tfw talking to fellow homeschooled fembot in another thread
>it closes suddenly
>nobody to talk to again

dammit why does this keep happening to me
>>
>>34663128
Dude that's my dream. I just want to move out into a small studio apartment to get away from my parents. I'm seriously ashamed I'm 29 and still live with them while my younger brother and youngers sister are both moved out and self sufficient.
>>
>>34661521
Not really.
Though I do have conversations with a cute imaginary girl.
Strange enough, those conversations make me shine a different light on certain situations, the girl I imagine reminds me of things, or tells me if I handled a situation right or not and the discussions help me form solutions to certain problems.
Since she essentially knows everything about me, she helps me stay true to myself.

I just hope this isn't going to make me insane, I'm not the only one who does this, right?
>>
>>34663139
Thanks anon, you're probably the first girl (female) to ever compliment my appearance.
>>
>>34663493
Dont say thanks just yet, she hasn't seen how tall you are.

That'll drop you 2 points.
>>
>>34663116
You are NOT bad looking, I've always thought that most of the robots are fat, acne-ridden neckbeards, but some of you look just fine.
Have an another compliment from a female, if you care about that.
>>
>>34663116
0_0 Damn you're pretty hot tbqhwyf
>>
>>34661189
>21 year old KHV
>was once pursued by a girl my age when we were both 12 years old
>thought i was in love
>she only did it for shits and giggles, the others were laughing behind my back while this all happened
>i have not even hold hands with her probably because she thought i was repulsive. i think this started the self loathing and the fear for affection.

could someone please hold me so we could cuddle. i just need someone to cuddle with...
>>
>>34663803
i'm sorry for the blogpost.
>>
>>34663601
I'm a 5'10" king of manlets. I used to weigh like 40 pounds more and have really bad acne, but I knew that I had to drop that stuff if I wanted any chance at companionship.

Unfortunately you can't get on a treadmill to drop anxiety and extreme introversion. c'est la vie
>>
>>34661197
>he downshifts into turns
>>
Sometimes I make new online friends but it eventually turns into a circle jerk and I feel forced out and become lonely again. I'm very sad a lot and don't feel like I can express myself around anyone because I just come across like a whining sadboi so I have to bottle it up a lot, even around robots.
>>
>>34664851
I know what you mean about the second part. I lost all my online friends years ago, though. We all met on a forum and IRC channel for a small online game in active development, bu the dev team ran out of money and some crazy shit went down so we all sort of went separate directions. I miss them sometimes.
>>
File: Akuma.Homura.full.1980610.jpg (865KB, 4000x2438px) Image search: [Google]
Akuma.Homura.full.1980610.jpg
865KB, 4000x2438px
>>34663438
>I'm not the only one who does this, right?
Nope, internalized conversions are fairly common for robots given that we tend not to have people to bounce our thoughts off.
Human brains a shit.
Given enough time that cute imaginary girl might just become a cute imaginary tulpa.
>>
>>34661521
I hate my voice. Just hearing myself makes me want to slit my throat.
>>
File: 1480370229332.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1480370229332.png
356KB, 599x510px
>>34660697
>holding hands while driving a manual
>HOLDING HANDS WHILE PERFORMING AN ACTION THAT REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE THAT HAND READY ALL THE TIME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMANS GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'M SCREAMING
>>
>>34665384
I agree. I just whisper to myself because then I can't really hear my voice.
I sound like the biggest faggot on the planet and I hate it
>>
>>34664851

This so much anon, I've lost count of the people I've met, hung out with and helped only for them to leave me behind. Now I just don't try anymore because I know where it will lead.
>>
File: 4.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>34661521
>Do you guys talk to yourselves?

Sadly, yes.
It used to be out loud when I was a kid but now I just space out when I do it.
Saying that, for years all I could think most of the time was "just fucking kill yourself" like a mantra and now those thoughts are back and starting leak into the real world.
>Mfw I caught myself about to say it around one of my grand-total of three friends.
>Mfw I just managed to stop at "Just ki-".
>Mfw I had to quickly excuse it as mumbling to myself.
>>
File: 20170205_032054.png (293KB, 1440x2232px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_032054.png
293KB, 1440x2232px
To be honest the high you get from being pursued by attractive females is probably greater than anything you could achieve with hard work. I'm sorry you're lonely anon, but you just weren't gifted with good looks like me. If you were my friend I would throw you some sloppy seconds.
>>
>>34661192

There's nothing wrong with not feeling lonely, so long as you are obedient to God.
>>
File: 1460332302394.jpg (1MB, 1180x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1460332302394.jpg
1MB, 1180x1500px
>>34660697
Why must you make me feel these things Op.
>>
>>34663185
Th-Thanks
>>34663381
Don't get me wrong, it isn't unpleasant. I like being able to play vidya and jack off at my leisure, but there's this problem where my biological drive bursts into my consciousness sometimes and contests my realization that I'm undesirable.
>>
I feel as if every female gravitates to the most popular guyz.....Just because i aint really social and am not highly attractive dont mean i am not a good person!
>>
File: 1483532727555.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
1483532727555.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>34660697
Recently joined the /lonelyasfuck/ club here.
Do you have jackets? /LoneyAsFuck/ needs jackets, y'know for exclusivity and stuff.
It never used to get to me.
Hell, for a long time I would come up with convoluted mental gymnastics just to keep people at a distance.
Now for the first time it's hitting me and it's actually making me feel sadness on par with when I lost my grandad.
That said, feeling something seems to be better than nothing for a minute.

>Fingers crossed for a nuke-storm or asteroid-rain soon.
>Tears are wet.
>How can something so wet sting so much?
>>
>>34666668
Nice try fucker, but we ain't getting shit.
>>
File: It never does.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
It never does.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>34660697
It gets better.....and by better i mean that you will become numb to every emotion, so in turn you won't be really sad anymore, but you will also never be happy, then one day you wake up and realize that you are basically a shell of a man.......so yeah
>>
>>34661861
you lost 100lbs and you're still the fattest? you must be a mega landwhale.
>>
File: 1483210431967.jpg (64KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483210431967.jpg
64KB, 480x330px
>>34661213
>>34661358
>>34661404
>>34661885
Please stop posting cuddly pictures, this is really depressing. Please stop. Please.
>>
File: 1470277812180.jpg (125KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1470277812180.jpg
125KB, 406x364px
>>34666710
>It gets better.
>gets better.
>better.

Jesus fuck this meme needs to die.
>>
File: 1483306854303.jpg (149KB, 733x798px) Image search: [Google]
1483306854303.jpg
149KB, 733x798px
>>34666797
Did you read the rest of the post? I think not
>>
File: 1444999995169.webm (450KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444999995169.webm
450KB, 1280x720px
>>34666776
>johnny depp slapped the shit out of this girl
>>
>>34660697
ruined every quality relationship ive had with females, and the other females at school know about me. I have friends but I avoid them. Lonely lifestyle
>>
File: 1473841936305.png (111KB, 360x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473841936305.png
111KB, 360x354px
>>34666820
>Did you read the rest of the post? I think not
I did read it and you're right.
What most normies and therapists call "building a resistance to the world" is just emotional detachment / disassociation.

Also the "it gets better" meme still needs to die.
Normie positivity is fucking sickening.
>>
>>34662028

I want to give you a (you) because that was from the heart, man.

But try actualizing yourself moar. There is no guarantee you will find a unicorn, as I have been lucky enough to, but even BEFORE I met her I managed to turn my life around by actualizing my own shit. Good luck.
>>
File: 1483196641595.jpg (59KB, 560x564px) Image search: [Google]
1483196641595.jpg
59KB, 560x564px
>>34667069
>he "it gets better" meme still needs to die.
i agree, i just said "it gets better" because condescending sarcasm told poorly is all i have left.
>>
>>34663116
You are so so so cute
>>
>>34661109
psychologists are expensive and not covered by most insurance plans
>>
>>34660803
If you're being literal... can I come visit your island?
>>
>>34660697
Shit. Imagine a woman not being disgusted by the thought of touching you. Wonder what it's like cuddling with a woman. You know when you're 10/10 comfy in your bed? It must be that times 100. I can't stop staring at that GIF, it looks so warm and sweet.
>>
File: 1478279660392.jpg (253KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
1478279660392.jpg
253KB, 700x539px
>>34666776
Shhhhhhh give in to the cuddles anon, let them consume you until you make a sub folder in your feels folder specifically for cuddles... send help
>>
File: 1465366116843.jpg (26KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1465366116843.jpg
26KB, 500x658px
>>34661521
I read every post out loud,
It helps me a lot when it comes to AA meetings.
Ive become a very fluent reader by now and rarely stutter.
feels pretty good
>>
File: Just.jpg (212KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
212KB, 900x900px
>>34668513
orinal flick origano
>>
>>34661612
>i don't because i am afraid i'll slowly go insane and will start speaking out my thoughts all the time in public

tfw this did happen to me. but luckily I sort of whisper them, it's very inaudible, like I'm doing the motions with my mouth but barely letting out any air.

Still, it could lead to Tourettes tier sperging, or worse- psychotic rambling. The basic mechanism's the same. They're involuntary spasms in which I say a sentence. Repeating stuff. A phrase. It changes over time. It's usually violent and/or suicidal. Which is something that I don't necessarily identify as, but that's exactly what a scitzo would say.
>>
File: 1485015052342.gif (1MB, 130x228px) Image search: [Google]
1485015052342.gif
1MB, 130x228px
I've been lonely for so many years. I routinely cry myself to sleep every other night, I hate myself, I'm disgusted at what I've become and yet I cannot place why I've been dealt a shitty hand in life.

No human should have to experience this level of suffering.
>>
>>34663116
You'll be alright. Better chance than most people here.
>>
>>34663941
How is 5'10'' bad? Do you live in Netherlands
>>
File: Manlets.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
Manlets.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
>>34670139
It's a meme originalzzzz original
>>
>>34661246
I'm in the same exact situation as you, age and narcissim included.

It's comforting to know your not alone in your loneliness.
>>
>>34662533
>anyone else had a couple of gfs

No, that would make usel Normie's.
>>
>>34660697
valentines day is only 9 days away
>>
>>34663803
It's not even a blog post anon :)
Why would she think you're repulsive?

I don't know why people do that sort of a thing, in middle school the boy I had a crush on would pretend to like me and say things to me to make others laugh. I don't know why anyone would think that's funny.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.