[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Wait. You didn't watch the SUPERBOWL?..."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: lagirls.jpg (1MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
lagirls.jpg
1MB, 4272x2848px
>"Wait. You didn't watch the SUPERBOWL?..."
>>
>>34660574
my dad forced me to watch it to make me more of a man
>>
>>34660843
'murricans
>>
>>34660574
I love the guy in the background wearing the blue shirt.
>>
>>34660574

English British anon here, we don't care about it but we're showing it for some reason tonight on our channels, just more proof we may as well be an American state with the amount of American shit polluting our TV.
>>
>>34660574
Literally all of these girls are ugly imho.
>>
every year i remind myself to see what teams are playing and who won so when people ask i can just be like "oh yeah man crazy game for the bears"
>>
no im not an ameriturd, hence uninterested in handegg ball
>>
>>34661328
But what about the details?
>"Oh yeah man crazy game for the Bears"
>"Yeah man, Brady was just craaaaazy, right?"
>>
No, I do not give a single shit about the Superb Owl nor do I care who won nor do I know anything about football whatsoever not even the rules and I wouldn't fuck any of those roasties in OP's pic either

Now kindly fuck off and find something better to care about than niggers playing with balls.
>>
File: girls-laughing.jpg (23KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing.jpg
23KB, 240x160px
>>34661401
>"WOW! OKAY, ANON...."
>"...oh my god. Told you he was gonna spaz out..so weird"
>>
>>34660574
No, I am Italian but it's even worse for us with soccer being the MUST KNOW topic, of course I know nothing about it
>>
>>34661383
i find that most people get so excited about the game that even if they think you watched it they'll still go through the game play by play and you can just be like "oh yeah that was insane" "yeah i thought that was a bad call too" etc.
>>
Good thing I live in Commiefornie where literally no one gives a shit about football
>>
>>34660574
>tfw you're from a country where football doesn't exist
>tfw everyone's still obsessed with the superb owl
I know the rules, but can't be bothered to watch this shit in the middle of the night. The next day people who have no clue what the sport is about tell me I'm a weirdo for not watching it.
>>
Why is it always something vs the patriots every fucking year?
>>
File: 1485637014464.png (295KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1485637014464.png
295KB, 986x1356px
>>34660928
Another britbong anon, Superbowl is actually a decent watch, I'm recording it tonight and watching it tomorrow evening with some fatass American food and amerifat beers. Will be comfy AF
>>
File: 1461532888466.png (295KB, 378x610px) Image search: [Google]
1461532888466.png
295KB, 378x610px
>not enjoying getting drunk and bantering bandwagoners
>>
>implying I'll stay up till 5am to watch handegg
>>
>>34663006
BECAUSE TOM BRADY FUCKWARD
>>
>>34663488
dont talk to me you junkie
>>
Holy shit get out of my way butter faces I'm just trying to go to the restroom sheesh
>>
>>34663006
BIG MONEY
I
G
G
U
Y
S

FOR YOU
>>
>one or two plays
>COMMERCIAL COMMERCIAL COMMERCIAL BUY BUY GOYIM BUY
>annoying announcers talking about the last play and other bullshit
>COMMERCIAL BUY GOY BUY BUY
>one play
>COMMERCIAL YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS

fucking ADD sport
>>
>>34663006
cuz the Pats fackin' rule bud
>>
>>34663549
TOM FUCKING BRADY MOTHERFUCK

LISTEN TO THIS SHIT

PATRIOTS FOREEVER
>>
>>34660920
I was going to say the same thing -- I find him more attractive than all the girls in front.
>>
File: heyy_lol.png (12KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
heyy_lol.png
12KB, 600x454px
From what I've gathered, most of americans view Superbowl as an opportunity for throwing a get-together, stuff their faces with finger food, watch the half-time performance and watch the ads. Is that correct?
>>
>>34660574
I don't care for handegg
>>
>>34663635
the superbowl is basically an excuse to have a party, most of the people at those parties don't even watch football or give a shit about it, but they want to be included on the 'fun'

it's fucking retarded
>>
do you think these bitches have ever watched a football game outside of the superbowl? im not some fucking bandwagon jumper
>>
Because I'm still depressed about the fucking Packers game
>>
>>34663635

Pretty much, yeah, but you forgot "guzzle cheap beer and scream at the TV."
>>
>>34663687
I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FOOT BALL ENGLISH FAGGOT

MANCHESTER UNITED BURN IN HELL

and vinnie jones burn in hell
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.