[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug virgin here. Tell me about drugs robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

File: uqeyqJA.png (131KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
uqeyqJA.png
131KB, 717x900px
Drug virgin here. Tell me about drugs robots
>>
I've only used alcohol, mushrooms, and lsd. Out of those I prefer the mushrooms. It felt like being in a dream.

The imagery is described well here:
http://disregardeverythingisay.com/post/9331287956/the-visual-components-of-a-psychedelic-experience
>>
>Tell me about drugs

Is like asking /mu/ to

>Tell me about music

What kind of drugs?

Of those pictured, the three psychedelics and MDMA are GOAT
>>
I think robots would benefit from trying MDMA. At least so they can feel for once what it feels like to love and be loved
>>
I've only done shrooms and salvia once.
Salvia just made my room melt and I saw a shadow man who waved at me, so I waved back. Trip only lasted like 15 mins, it was pretty meh but I probably should've used a pipe instead of a bong.

I did shrooms in my bed in complete darkness and I just saw eyes everywhere. I had higher expectations but I probably didn't use enough. I might try it again in a few weeks with a higher dose and see where that takes me.

Also I've been smoking weed daily for several years. If your tolerance is low it makes a lot of things a magical experience. You can ''feel'' the music and colors seem more bright. Sadly it made me chase the dragon and now I'm addicted.

>inb4 you can't get addicted to weed ecksdee
You are wrong and also a dumb idiot who just parrots whatever someone else said.
>>
>>34660378
This. I would give anything to get to roll, chat and cuddle with some genuine KHV jaded robots from here, it would be fascinating.
>>
>>34660403
The thing about weed is that its just very very nice and if you dont have much else to do it forms hobbits which turns into addiction. If i didn't have a job id be smoking weed daily too.
>>
>>34660560
Katt Williams said it best.
''If you ain't got no job and you're not smoking weed I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your life.''
>>
Is zopiclone good for anything? 1 5mg tablet doesn't seem to do anything to me.
>>
>>34660812
>Is zopiclone good for anything?

Uh, yeah? Insomnia? What did you think it would do?

It's not a benzo
>>
>>34660259
Basically it goes like this, varying slightly depending on the person

OBJECTIVELY GOOD:
>Marijuana
>MDMA (Not more than once every 3 months or so)

SUBJECTIVELY GOOD:
>Most psychedelics
LSD, Shrooms, DMT
>DXM

SUBJECTIVELY BAD:
>Salvia
>Ketamine
>Kratom
>DXM
>Codeine

OBJECTIVELY BAD:
>Cocaine
>Heroin (most other opiates)
>Meth

Objectively bad are there because they're almost never worth doing. Opiates being the exception, but they're so much more likely to ruin your life than most other drugs that they're not worth it
>>
>>34660921
DXM isn't as bad for you as meth
>>
>>34660403
>inb4 you can't get addicted to weed ecksdee

You can't though. It's a meme psychological addiction like fast food and gambling for the weak minded who have no self-control
>>
>>34660916
>What did you think it would do?

Help with insomnia.
>>
>>34660972
>it's a meme psychological addiction

And? It's still an addiction

>like fast food and gambling

Because no one has ruined their lives through an addiction to fast food or gambling ever

Just because something isn't physically addictive doesn't mean that an addiction to it can't be just as devastating to someones life as things that are. It's just that physically addictive drugs will physically harm you a lot more.
>>
>>34661011
Don't give the tard any more attention.
>>
>>34660921
This guy pretty much got it.
I do 75%+ THC dabs on a regular basis and that's what I recommend as a starting point. Don't do MDMA if you're just going to sit in your room.
>tfw did a large amount of MDMA at Otakon this past year that I bought from a guy I've never met before
>>
>>34661011
>Because no one has ruined their lives through an addiction to fast food or gambling ever

I didn't say it hasn't happened. Just that it's really, really stupid
>>
>>34660986
Did it not? I'm not too sure about dosage for it, did you have it prescribed or what?
>>
>>34661055

I did MDMA alone in my apartment several times and it was always great, what are you going to do about it normie?
>>
>>34661055
>tfw did a large amount of MDMA at Otakon this past year that I bought from a guy I've never met before

Well? How was it?
>>
>>34661055
>I do 75%+ THC dabs on a regular basis and that's what I recommend as a starting point.
>75%+ THC dabs
>starting point

wat

That's like recommending pounding back shots of hard liquor for a first time drinker
>>
>>34661059
>Just that it's really, really stupid

Wow you're the first person to figure that out.
>>
>>34660259
If you're in pain, weed is the problem solver. Just don't take it if you have to travel places because it ramps your senses to 11.
>>
>>34661055
>Don't do MDMA if you're just going to sit in your room.

Eh, you'd be surprised. Obviously it's mainly a social drug but if you're taking very high doses (300mg-ish+) then you're going to be so out of it that you won't really function in a social environment.

Taking a pill and socializing is great, don't get me wrong, but taking 4 pills and tripping balls while writhing around on your bed in sweaty ecstasy (heh) for a few hours is bretty good too.
>>
>>34661059
>Just that it's really, really stupid

And getting physically addicted to a drug isn't?

If anything it's "easier" to get hooked on something like weed because dumbasses like you spout that it's "not addictive".

Far more people will smoke a joint every day because "it's not addictive" than will try harder physically addicting drugs.
>>
>>34660812
I was prescribed zopiclone for insomnia too. Didn't do shit apart from giving me a pain in my side.
>>
>>34660921
salvia, when handled with respect isn't bad at all...if you're looking for a "feel good" stoned kind of trip seek elsewhere
>>
Psychedelics are bretty great but aren't for everyone. MDMA is probably the overall GOAT drug on there. (although unless you're getting it from the darknet it's likely your "MDMA" is like 3 other drugs on there)
>>
>>34661196
Do yoga and meditation before bed if you have insomnia. Yoga relaxes the body and meditation relaxes the mind.

t. previous insomniac
>>
>>34660378

>I think robots would benefit from trying MDMA. At least so they can feel for once what it feels like to love and be loved

I've heard that same statement just today from an actual grill. But I'm skeptical. I believe my over-analyzing mind would ruin the "healing" properties of any drug experience by sheer force of cynicism.

I dropped acid twice and had a real good time the second time and it all felt very "life-changing" and "eye-opening," hell I saw the sacred fucking geometrical makeup of human perception and reality all around me, and all that good stuff, but my cynical mind was completely aware that these are just the expected effects of the drug and nothing else.

Is MDMA gonna kill my over-analyzing rationality and other related inhibitions ?
Please say yes.
>>
>>34661325
>I believe my over-analyzing mind would ruin the "healing" properties of any drug experience by sheer force of cynicism.

I wouldn't say that MDMA has any "healing" properties, in such a way as psychedelics can, it's only really mentally beneficial when you use it as a tool to build and strengthen bongs with other people.

But obviously it's primarily taken for fun, not for "healing".

>I dropped acid twice and had a real good time the second time and it all felt very "life-changing" and "eye-opening,"

MDMA isn't like that. This is going to be quite poorly worded, but hear me out.

Psychedelics "show you" these things, they alter your perception and consciousness but still follow your emotional state. (i.e. happy on psychedelics = divine ecstasy, unhappy = hellish bad trip). Whereas MDMA just straight up forces your brain into a certain emotional state. You literally, biochemically cannot have an unhappy time on MDMA.

>Is MDMA gonna kill my over-analyzing rationality and other related inhibitions ?

It's hard to rationalize and be cynical when you're furiously skanking out to hardcore drum and bass
>>
>>34661325
>Is MDMA gonna kill my over-analyzing rationality and other related inhibitions ?

Basically, yeah.

It's about as good at lowering your inhibitions as alcohol is, just without all of the other negatives (and with many more positives)
>>
>>34661325

Yes, MDMA dissolves your ego and allows you to have an inner monologue with yourself that is free of all the psychotic tensions and cynicism Robots tend to build around them.

>>34661414

Ignore this normie who only knows how to use MDMA as a party drug, it can be wonderfully used therapeutically in "lower" doses around 100mg for self-reflection as it was intended to be.
>>
>>34661487
>Ignore this normie who only knows how to use MDMA as a party drug

I've never used MDMA with others, I was basing what I said on what I've heard from most people

>it can be wonderfully used therapeutically in "lower" doses around 100mg for self-reflection as it was intended to be.

I haven't really heard of MDMA being used for any kind of introspection really, what kind of thing are you talking about?

Obviously it can be used in a therapeutic setting, but just taking the drug =/= taking the drug with the guidance and aid of a therapist.
>>
>>34661487
>>34661441
>>34661414

Well sounds fucking great, guys.
Will def try to not miss out on the opportunity.

One more question tho, you mentioned

> it's only really mentally beneficial when you use it as a tool to build and strengthen bongs [kek] with other people

Is the said "strengthening" rendered moot if you cannot engage in anything sensual or intimate with said people (well, person) due to...certain stipulations ? And if they don't take it with me (again, because if these stipulations) but just "guide me through it" (they are experienced with that sort of thing)

I kinda just feel like I'll be taking a normie sex drug and getting cucked. And that could feel bad regardless of the neurotransmitter levels in my brain, especially in retrospect.

(asking for a friend)
>>
>>34661487
>>34661565

To clarify, I mean I haven't heard of it being used introspectively as psychedelics are, in a kind of "pls give me an epiphany to fix my life" kind of way.

I'm sure if you go into a roll with specific personal questions you might get somewhere, but that's by no means the typical usage of the drug
>>
>>34661604
>Is the said "strengthening" rendered moot if you cannot engage in anything sensual or intimate with said people (well, person) due to...certain stipulations ?

Elaborate? Contrary to popular belief, MDMA is definitely not a "sex drug". In fact the majority of men can't even begin to get it up whilst on it (vasoconstriction is a bitch).

When you say

>cannot engage in anything sensual or intimate with said people

What do you actually mean? Like you're going to get beat up if you touch them?

If you're on MDMA alone with another person it's pretty much a given that you will cuddle at some point. As well as talk a lot about various (often quite personal) things (exclamations of "I love youuuuuu" are almost as common as with drunk people). However if the person knows MDMA then they'll understand that these things are just because of the drug.

>And if they don't take it with me (again, because if these stipulations) but just "guide me through it" (they are experienced with that sort of thing)

I wouldn't recommend that, being on MDMA with someone who is sober will probably only ever be uncomfortable for you and irritating for her.
>>
>>34661604
>I kinda just feel like I'll be taking a normie sex drug and getting cucked.

MDMA is in no way a sex drug. You could say it's a "love" drug, but the feelings of pleasure (both emotional and physical) you get on it are markedly non sexual (they can be much, much more intense than any sexual pleasure could be)

Even if you take MDMA with a girl with the express intention of having sex it's likely you'll both lack the focus required to do it rather than just cuddling and talking shit to eachother
>>
>>34660965
Yes that is why they are in different categories
>>
>>34661604
>Is the said "strengthening" rendered moot if you cannot engage in anything sensual or intimate with said people (well, person) due to...certain stipulations ?

What do you mean by "sensual and intimate"?

If you mean sex then that's unlikely to happen, but I would argue that talking MDMA with someone is almost by definition "sensual and intimate"
>>
>>34661055
>Taking MDMA that you've bought from a rando
you should really stay safe and get a trusted dealer or order from the internet senpai
>>
>>34661710
>>34661760
>>34661834

I'd rather not go into any further elaborations, but thanks for the useful (hopefully first-hand) info.

Talking about personal stuff shouldn't really be a problem since it won't be a first for us. I guess my TL;DR question is:

How does MDMA interact with unresolved, one-sided and emotionally burdening relationships? In my mind something like that's bound to cause a few glitches in a deeply emotional drug-experience, right ?
>>
Anybody here every do mdma and simply stay at home? What's that like? Or should I wait and try it with girlfriend
>inb4 get out reeee
>>
>>34661085
>>34661854
tl;dr I roomed with 3 guys I've never met before (because $150 for the weekend across the street from the con), turned out to be cool guys and one of them changed his mind on taking it.
Dropped it and went to the Saturday night """rave""" and while its usually cringy I ended up having a great time with my con friends
>>
>>34661910
I tried to stay at home but my friend and I instead decided to go outside when the full effects of the mdma kicked in. I dunno it makes you want to get up and do things.
>>
>>34661859
>How does MDMA interact with unresolved, one-sided and emotionally burdening relationships?

Presumably you mean your unrequited long term affection for this girl?

If you're on a fair amount to the point that you do lose your inhibitions you will likely confess your love to her (if it's really there).

>In my mind something like that's bound to cause a few glitches in a deeply emotional drug-experience, right ?

No matter what is on your mind, the drug will make you see it in a positive (or at least non-negative) light.

Taking MDMA after your parents were just killed wouldn't ruin the roll, it would force you to happily consider and acknowledge your parents lives and their influence on you.

There's a reason why MDMA is being trialed as an aid in PTSD therapy. Like I said, it is biochemically impossible to be unhappy whilst on it, so even if your mind is stuck on, say, your buddies getting shot, you'll be able to think about it and talk about it without it making you upset or anxious as it normally would.

>I'd rather not go into any further elaborations

it's your sister isn't it?
>>
>>34661954
Going to do it with my girlfriend I'm hoping it goes well
>>
>>34661963
>it's your sister isn't it?

kek are you the same guy running the Freudian waifu thread, you sick fuck? (:

no she is not. and my unrequited love isn't really a mystery either.
>>
>>34661910
In my experience it's only worth taking alone if you're taking a relatively high dose.

At lower doses the social aspect of it is the primary part and you'll almost certainly want to contact someone, whether by going out or through the internet.

However as you start to get to higher doses it becomes much more hallucinogenic and the physical pleasure from it becomes much (MUCH) more intense.

As people ITT have said, taking some MDMA and going out with friends is an utterly removed experience from taking a lot of MDMA and dancing around your room like a mad man listening to music.
>>
>>34662041
Whats the physical feeling like?
>>
>>34662018
>no she is not. and my unrequited love isn't really a mystery either.

Then what's the issue? When you say you can't be "sensual and intimate" (which I would say MDMA is no matter what) do you mean you fear you'll do something that will hurt your relationship?

Or is there some other agent meaning that you'll get in trouble if you get too close to this girl?
>>
>>34662066
>Whats the physical feeling like?

At lower doses, imagine the spine-tingling feeling you get when you do dopamine-activating things (eating tasty food, going to the toilet when you really need to, listening to good music, ASMR) except present in every part of your body whenever you do anything.

In higher doses it just becomes exponentially more intense, to the point that you'll be almost completely removed from reality because your entire consciousness if dealing with how good it feels to wiggle around in bed.
>>
>>34662099
idk man, I just don't think standing (or dancing, or lying) next to the object of your unrequited affections and cause for much emotional burden is a good environment for me to "let my inhibitions loose" in this way for the first time ever. nothing else to it, you've got the whole story out of me anyway.

But I still wanna do it kek
>>
>>34662066
Stop being a fag and just try some
>>
>>34662154
Hey wait I have ADHD and I noticed stimulants don't have the effect on me that they do on others. Should I still try mdma and how will it be different. Thanks for your responses
>>
>>34662066
>>34662154
On top of that, some common experiences are:

>feeling incredibly light (i.e. walking/moving feels effortless)
>having an intense desire to move, whether it be going for a walk, dancing or just writhing and stretching
>gurning (jaw clenching and grinding) this is a downside, as if you're very on it you're liable to make your jaw sore and/or chew up your mouth, so chewing gum is a must whenever you take MDMA
>>
>>34662197
afaik conditions like that don't affect MDMA as they do with other amphetamines, but idk. Google it?
>>
>>34662252
I did, mixed responses. Gonna hit up a medfag and see what he says
>>
>>34662191
>I just don't think standing (or dancing, or lying) next to the object of your unrequited affections and cause for much emotional burden is a good environment for me to "let my inhibitions loose" in this way for the first time ever.

Well it's not like you're getting black out drunk, you'll not do anything you "don't want to do".

If she knows about your feelings for her that what's the issue? I mean I would understand if she was just staying sober whilst you took it, but if she's taking it as well then there's little that can go wrong.

It's very difficult to offend someone who's on MDMA.
>>
>>34662280
Well I've known people who have MDMA and are on ritalin scripts to take it an react the same as anyone else, but yeah, probably best to ask someone who really knows what they're on about
>>
>>34662252
>>34662337
>Well I've known people who have MDMA

*ADHD, they're both 4 letter acronyms and I'm tired
>>
i do acid like twice a month. good fucking times man. it is so fucking interesting. i do it so much that i think i have some hppd but idgaf it looks really cool. acid and hanging out with my gf are like the only things i ever look forward too. i'm also an opioid addict, they make you feel like you are still in a blanket sleeping in all day. i've consider quitting opioids but never acid. i love that shit. shrooms are kinda like acid but less stimmy etc
>>
>>34662371
Has a shitty acid experience a couple of weeks ago, asked a random for a ride out to get cigs, stayed in my room freaking out face timed girlfriend but I couldn't explain what was happening and I felt like shit couldn't sleep felt like I had to piss but there was none
>>
>>34662228
>>feeling incredibly light (i.e. walking/moving feels effortless)

So much this. I'm a fat fuck who can barely climb stairs without getting tired but when rolling I walked like 6 miles with (seemingly) no effort at all.

My legs hurt the next day though.
>>
>>34662445
>felt like I had to piss but there was none

I get this all the time on psychedelics, it's so fucking annoying
>>
>>34662445
>I couldn't explain what was happening

Your mistake was trying to talk on acid. Don't. Kek. I took it with my friends and the first time I freaked out because I tried to communicate what was happening but all I produced was psychotic babble and this spun me into a bad trip.

The second time I realized that this is to be expected. So we all kind of made an understanding that we will be incapable of successful verbal communication for a period of an hour or so and opted to just shuffle childhood cartoons instead. Was a blast.
>>
>>34662445
yeah stuff like that kinda happens. gotta be prepared and deal with things correctly. i just know what bad things can happen and how to deal with them and it is straight good times. i video chatted my gf last time too it was kinda cool she couldn't tell.
>>
>>34662488
It made me freak the fuck out and start crying no joke that shit was the worst
>>
>>34662505
>>34662504
You guys ever fuck on acid? Wonder what that's like
>>
>>34662504
>Your mistake was trying to talk on acid.

This

It's different for everyone (I've met people who genuinely go on long stereotypical "the universe maaaaaaaaan" rants when on it) but I personally can barely talk at all.

Like, I will know in my head what I want to say, but I just can't physically command my mouth to make those sounds, so it just ends up being frustrating and souring the trip.
>>
>>34662553
I have had enjoyable experiences though (I'm the ask rando for cigs guy) I love when I look at my iPhone and it looks purple, my dog is fun to play with etc. those were low doses though, the one time I stepped up it fucked me
>>
>>34662551
you're gonna have to ask the gf guy, but sounds divine desu

all the memes about "tripping balls" and thinking your gf is a monster or whatever are comically exaggerated. Sounds like it would just be divine tantric sex with half an hour long orgasm tho I can sadly not confirm this from experience, only theory
>>
>>34662631
I am the gf guy, never done it it prob sucks tho idk I feel like I would be too Fucked to focus
>>
>>34662658
I half-successfully participated in a tabletop roleplay game while coming down from a trip, I think I could muster enough focus for sex. not at the peak tho. That sounds like it's for cuddles.
>>
>>34662701
I played csgo but I was terrible and couldn't remember callouts for shit and got kicked out for cracking up on the mic
>>
>>34662017
Good luck, it'll probably be a blast. Out of the two times I did mdma, both times were a thrill. The comedown the next day kind of sucks though, but if you have some weed on hand it'll help you adjust back to your normal self.
>>
>>34662732
Was planning on smoking w the mdma? Also I'm so sorry everybody for answering every 5 fucking seconds
>>
>>34662724
yea well I'm not saying I wasn't terrible at rp, but I pretty much did everything I had to do (with some help) and I had fun

If I could pull off sloppy acid sex in the same manner that'd be satisfactory my dude
>>
File: 1459951132918.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1459951132918.png
13KB, 418x359px
I went to Amsterdam a little while and got all messed up on magic truffles for the first time, was super fun and spooky. The first trip has always been the best for me

>spend god knows how long laughing so hard that i can't breathe at the smallest things
>finally compose myself and look at my buddy
>he's pulsing different colours and whenever he moves his arms they leave a little wiggly trail behind
>mfw
>>
>>34661414
>cannot have an unhappy time on MDMA.
So what if I want to try lsd, but I am afraid of a really bad trip.
Would a low dose of MDMA before and maybe while I am tripping prevent this?

I am really courious, because this could make every trip a fun time.
>>
>>34662815
It's called candy flipping and I've heard it's awesome
>>
>>34662767
Go ahead, I did it and it didn't detract from the experience at all. Made it more fun in fact, MDMA+weed is a God-tier combo.
>>
>>34662551
>>34662631
i wanna try. my gf recently said she wanted to smoke weed again and didn't care when i said i did acid so i might be able to get her to do some. she loves sex so i guarentee she'd want to do it. it might be hard to focus enough but i feel like the emotional connection and thought process would be cool
>>
>>34662888
>>34662898
Hmm.. weed mdma and sex? Or! Weed and acid and sex
>>
>>34662932
acid, idk where to get any molly at. that could be cool tho. i personally would not wanna mix weed and acid.
>>
>>34662767
>Was planning on smoking w the mdma?

As in weed? If it's your first time I definitely wouldn't.

Smoking the next day to help with the comedown (or just after the roll has ended if you're not asleep by then) is a must, but smoking during the peak of the roll utterly changes the feel of it.

Smoking weed whilst on MDMA quells the physical sensation of it by quite a lot, but makes it a lot (A LOT) more psychedelic.

(Well I say psychedelic but it's not really, it's a very unique kind of hallucination)
>>
>>34662832
Sounds awesome, but has anyone here ever done this?
>>
>>34662950
Yeah that's what made me have the shitty experience I describe above. Weed and mdma I think would be sick because the mdma makes u soft but maybe the weed would reverse it
>>
>>34662815
>Would a low dose of MDMA before and maybe while I am tripping prevent this?

Very much so, but if you've tried neither on their own I definitely wouldn't try them together first.

Rolling will make you less likely to have a "bad trip" in that you feel unhappy during, but it makes LSD much more intense. I really wouldn't recommend it as a first try.
>>
>>34662976
yeah, i did a bit on acid before and regretted it hard. i was paranoid and uncomfortable as fuck and felt all foggy while stimmed from the acid. really uncool. i don't mix anything with acid usually except maybe downers as im coming down
>>
What do these constant drug threads say about /r9k/?
>>
>>34662966
It's a pretty common thing, but it's very different to taking either individually.

As >>34662999 said it's probably not a good idea to take both for your first time. I've known people who were fine with taking quite a lot of MDMA and LSD separately,but were completely overwhelmed by a candyflip.
>>
>>34662963
>but makes it a lot (A LOT) more psychedelic.

hmmm sounds interesting. I was kinda having it as a given I'd be smoking SOME weed. I smoke daily so I have a reasonable tolerance. Was thinking it was a given and it did enhance my acid trips quite a fucking lot, but from what I gathered mdma is quite a different thing. even the OP chart stipulates this
>>
all drugs are pretty great.

Ive tried majority of all things drugs by the time i was 19.

enlightening. depressing,

its fucked me up. but im still alive because of drugs.

the only reason i breath today is because of drugs otherwise i would of killed myself. they destroy my insides, my brain, but they have kept me alive.

any drug ill take. to feel anything at all. i dont give a shit if its ibuprofen or meth ill take it in massive ammounts,

praise the drugs me do.

i am the beast i worship
i light my torch with it mane,,
>>
>>34663027
That robots aren't actually so different from the rest of humanity, in that we also enjoy taking drugs
>>
File: doge sombrero.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
doge sombrero.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>34662798
I did the same.

2 times actually...
The first time was fun and I overdosed A LOT.
When we went back to the shop for the second time, the guy told us that you are not supposed to eat a full package the first time you do this
We had fun.
But the only hallucination that ive seen was a zebra striped pillow that every time i closed my eyes and opened them again changed its pattern.

The second time I had no 'real' hallucinations.
Everything just looked a bit dreamy.
>>
File: 1478121634229.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478121634229.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>tfw no drug buddies
>tfw too chickenshit to even try to get hold of weed
i've smoked one joint and then ate some of the tastiest ice cubes I've had in my life
>>
>>34663033
>>34662999

A: nice trips
B: Noted. I will maybe try them beforehand p1 is legal anyways here so I can do it as often as I want to or on a very low dosage the first time.
>>
>>34663052
You still in t dot JLH? What are you up to these days?
>>
I read that you shouldn't use DXM while also using St. John's Wort. How long should I stop using the latter before I use DXM? A day, a few days, a week, any idea? Only intend to use a small amount.
>>
>>34663048
Fair enough, but I didn't word my post very well.

It's not really psychedelic (I've heard "atypically psychedelic" used to describe it before).

Psychedelia is primarily "distortions" of what you can already see, right? Often in the form of fractal (or at least symmetrical/rhythmic) patterns and warping?

Tripping from MDMA and weed (or just very high dose MDMA) is very different. You often straight up "see things that aren't there",e.g. so trying to read will have the characters visibly flitting between various nonsense symbols, or staring at your phone you'll slowly find yourself staring at something that very much isn't a phone (and you'll be very confused by this)

Probably the most intense experience I've had was tripping like that in a park at night, and turning around to see a man in a suit standing right in front of me, very obviously and clearly.

I moved towards him, and (as stereotypical as it sounds) he vanished in a puff of smoke.

Although it's not like it was scary or unpleasant, being on MDMA my first thought was "oh shit who's this hey want a hug?" then disappointment when they dissipated.
>>
>>34663187
psychadellic is way more in the thought process man
>>
>>34663164
BLASTING DEATHGRIPS TOO ANNOY MY FUCKING SHITTY NEIGHBOR

>>34663166
fuck the rules and guidelines

take it. take 900mg. who gives a fuck. you wont die, just swallow.
>>
>>34663086
The truffles are super fun if they work. There were like 5 other people there with us who took them too and they said they just felt kind of high and giggly

I think some shop keepers might be more interested in the money they're making too because the woman I bought from was telling me to buy a high strength and eat the entire box or I'd be wasting my money even though it was my first time. All of my buds fell asleep but I was still awake at 6am tripping super hard
>>
>>34663243
Well, it was super trippy and I also couldnt sleep that night.

The first time Ive tried them, I could not remember how it feels when I was sober. Wich made me almost cry, because I thought that the feeling would never go away.
I havent had that problem the second time I did the truffels (maybe due to the lower dosage) and the afterburn was just a few hours...
Not like 3 days when I did them the first time.

Overall it always was interesting.
Id be down for some when I have the time and the money.

The netherlands are also just 50 kilometers away. So its easy and legal.
>>
>>34663224
I know, but im just talking about the visuals because the headspace of an acid (or high dose mdma) trip is very hard to put into words
>>
>>34663240
Death grips is goat, you have good taste. Be my internet gf JLH and I promise you you won't be dissapoint.
>>
Where do you guys get drugs I have no connections and am on college wifi so I shouldn't really search online
>>
>>34663870
Just go on yik yak and ask for weed. Easy as shit to get a connect if you're in college.
>>
>>34660259
>Drugs
gtfo normie
>>
File: 1476645793865.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476645793865.png
42KB, 500x281px
>>34660411
Want to talk? I'm bored, over-empathetic and completely up for that.
>>
>>34663224
Well yeah, but LSD affects all of your senses in a similar way. Would you not also describe the tactile and auditory hallucinations as
>fractal (or at least symmetrical/rhythmic)
?

I would, as little as that description would mean to most people who haven't experienced psychedelia.
>>
>>34664101
yeah i think that's a pretty good description. the thought process is almost fractal too in a way. everything goes to insane levels of detail and you feel levels of similarity to all different things at once. pretty damn cool
>>
>>34660259
I did MDMA for the first time 2 days ago.
Me and two friends took a few bombs. I think ultimately we took about half a gram each, which is probably way too much but hey, I'm not dead and I spent all night waving my arms in front of my face to the music of C2C
>>
>>34660259
>that pic
Where the benzos at
>>
>>34662798
>>34663086
>>34663243
>>34663436
Stay out of my country you degenerate normalfags
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.