[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone noticed over the past few months or the past year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1485482691173.jpg (118KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
1485482691173.jpg
118KB, 960x952px
Has anyone noticed over the past few months or the past year that there has been a significant increase in faggots? There has been a ridiculous influx of "fembot" threads, trap threads, racebaiting, /soc/ tier attention whoring/contact-fagging, normies, woman worship, and a few other undesirable posters? I remember in 2011-2013 that this place was a haven for sadboys and feels. Now it has degraded considerably. Sure, /r9k/ is just an echo chamber for losers, but it was our echo chamber. Although our board culture was just us wallowing in self-pity and sorrow, it was good to know there were others like us. Now things are getting pathetic. "Fembot" threads are maxing out on replies and there has been a steady increase in cancer.

There is even explicit evidence that things like raiding and board infiltration are occuring. We've been the target of /pol/ and /lgbt/ multiple times. Reddit and Tumblr as well at some point.

Does anyone else harbor similar views on how this board is changing? I want things to go back to the way things were awhile ago.
>>
the faggotry runs deep within this board
>>
>>34660179

Weak men with nothing going for them are the easiest to subvert
>>
>>34660229

This is true. But doesn't anyone want to restore /r9k/ to the way it previously was? This is just getting pathetic now. I think a sense of unity and organization among posters could combat this cancer. All of this shit needs to go to /lgbt/, /soc/, and /adv/.
>>
>>34660179

I agree to a certain extent. I do think other boards and the normies have been subverting the boards subtly.

but I do like trap threads to an extent
>>
File: 1486300425079.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486300425079.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
there hasn't been an influx, just more mediums for those faggots to voice their opinions.

combine that with hillary nearly being president you get a lot of faggots suddenly going out of hiding and telling what they think.

The world is not as retarded as you think it is, it just seems more retarded because everyone can voice their opinion publicly now.
>>
>>34660179
Not really, it just seems like an "increase" because you acknowledge it.

Like for example when you learn a new word or read about a new game, the stuff has been always there but for some reason you only now acknowledge it.
>>
>>34660489

People have always been able to express their opinions publicly. But I do agree that the amount of mediums for faggots to voice their opinions through has increased. SJW and general cuck philosophies are becoming the mainstream among younger folks. This is fairly evident in places like NYC or Commiefornia. But these posters and their ideas aught to be driven from this board. /r9k/ should be a place for robots only.
>>
>>34660692

So you're saying that all of the things I had mentioned have always been here? I find that unlikely. Sure, we've had the occasional /soc/-tier thread and a fembot thread or two. But it has been getting worse. Should we just let it happen?
>>
>>34660835
>Should we just let it happen?
/r9k/ is dead familia, not sure what your idea was but whatever you want to do won't fix it.
>>
>>34660946

Well, imagine what thirty robots in an IRC or Discord server could do? We could undermine and push out fembots/undesirables. Establish a concrete idea of /r9k/ board culture and facilitate better posting free from the faggots. It might not work and if it does work it'd only last for so long. But we should try. Isn't it worth a try?
>>
File: 1486309591958.jpg (55KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1486309591958.jpg
55KB, 500x667px
>>34660468
>but I do like trap threads to an extent
Yes, you should join us, we're fun!
>>
>>34661119
Fuck off, it sounds like you want this place to be a beta hugbox. It was never meant to be that, go to r/redpill or wizardchan for that faggotry
>>
Don't pin that on us gay people. We like intellectualism + other boys. We aren't doing most of that stuff. contact fagging isn't a big deal.
>>
>>34660835
Well nerds hooking up has been a big thing since 2011.
>>
>>34661177

It was never intended to be a hugbox, but it became one. Sure we are betas, but we were also outcasts who are unloved and dysfunctional. r/redpill is a bunch of fedora tipping /pol/tards/alt-righters. Wizardchan is too obscure and inactive. After /r9k/ was created it became a hugbox and it was like that for a few years. The board culture was established and that was what we were known for.

So you enjoy these fembots and faggots?

>>34661239
This is true. But it should stay on /soc/. It's even in the pinned post.

>>34661212
Not fully blaming that fags. Fags are pretty okay. But /lgbt/ is cancer.
>>
>>34660179
Keep an eye out for Donald Trump apologists/shills. There was a thread made in /pol/ a few days ago with the intent of targeting normalfags to switch sides by comparing Donald with popular characters/heroes. Wouldn't be surprised if they try to recruit r9k too, one guy made a thread that got pruned an hour or two ago talking about how women use virgin as an insult. Used an image of J.K. Rowling calling some /pol/fag a racist virgin hiding behind a frog instead of using literally anything else. These faggots already ruined pepe and friends, I don't want them to ruin this board with a normalfag infestation from their constant baiting outside of 4chan.

You can always spot them trying to turn any thread into a Donald shilling/ctr shill fuck off/Hillary is the root of all problems shitflinging.
>>
>>34661448

Isn't the first time /pol/ has done something like that. Would you care to create an IRC/Discord to possibly plan something? It'll probably be all for naught, but it is worth a try. We might be able to assemble a group of robots.
>>
>>34661212
Then why can't that shit stay on /lgbt? I think its a few shitposters trying to fuck up the board, and retards who think spamming dicks will turn people gay.
>>
File: 2hdpbms.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2hdpbms.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>34661448
they hate muslims but basically they are the muslims of 4chan.
>>
File: pol3.jpg (105KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
pol3.jpg
105KB, 890x876px
>>34661448
>shills
But they do it FOR FREE.
>ruined pepe
They made nazi pepes, boohoo! Now he's been declared a hate symbol! My precious meme!
>>
>>34660179
Cultural marxism efforts trying to take over the hivemind of the internet. Psyops.
>>
File: 1486321889867.png (536KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486321889867.png
536KB, 720x1280px
>>34661826
>they
Don't pretend you're not one of them now.
>They made nazi pepes
You also helped in spreading pepe outside of 4chan. Ruined a fun meme.

What else are you going to ruin?
>>
File: 1447816935673.jpg (17KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
1447816935673.jpg
17KB, 187x204px
>>34661993
I've been found out! I used they because I rarely make OC and don't want to take credit for them.

Also pepe was mainstream long before /pol/ took him. Normies loved sad pepe, smug pepe, rare pepes etc
>>
>>34661170
Looks like a man. oregnario
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.