[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else wage slaving this weekend ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476289562786.jpg (5KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476289562786.jpg
5KB, 196x250px
> be me
> get new job in retail
> its nice to have money
> today is the Chadbowl where normies praise the highest of male genetics
> i'm working retail as bag boy today
> thank god its only 6hrs as oppossed to 8 like yesterday
On the bright side the job is easy and my manager REALLY likes me, i also might be getting an IT possition fixing point of sale systems soon...
>>
>>34659108
Me and it was gay as shit

>when you're watching someone come towards the register when you're busy
>drop stuff to get ready to take their stuff to scan
>they walk past and go somewhere else
F U G G I NG
>>
>>34659108
Also when the manager likes you, life is a bit easier for you because you can literally hear Wiz Khalifa sing "Number 1 bitch you can't replace me" from We Dem Boyz because you know you're the best worker there (sadly)
>>
>>34659193
I really hope i can get in with the IT vendors and fix their new POS systems they get new ones in April and they are touch screen based plus it helps that im getting my CompTIA A+ at some point this year so that should open some doors for me
>>
>>34659108
Ye boi.
I drive to work at 5:30 out in the sticks, drive back to mummys house at 5:30 am.

The sun's setting about that time now, and on the way to work I see a huge pack of magpies about to roost. Ten or more.
They scatter, but not very far.

Sat here now eating an apple and trying to decipher the portent since the rhyme doesn't go that high.
>>
>>34659334
very poetic sand nigger
>>
who /kitchenporter/ here? did a half 3 until half 12 shift last night. fucking killed me
>>
> being a retailcuck

HAHAHAHA where did it go wrong in your life?
>>
>>34659416
nowhere i am also going to college for a computer sience degree you fag
>>
>>34659108
Good for you anon you are already doing better then like....98.9% of the rest of us at the moment
>>
>get up hour late this morning
>boss is okay with it
feels pretty good. gives me more hours, checks are 700$ but no one to spend it on.
>>
Does being paid salary still count as being a wage slave?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.