[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex For Rent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 1485980953946.jpg (220KB, 850x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1485980953946.jpg
220KB, 850x1343px
Anybody try this before? How'd it go? How'd you find her?

I have a second room in my place and I'm thinking about renting out my second room to a hot tie for super cheap. The catch is that she'd be required to clean and fuck me daily. I Google "sex for rent" and it seems like this is a fairly common thing through websites like craigslist, though I don't know how I'd go about making this work. I'm in a college town with overpriced, rare housing and lots of hot, tight college girls so I think it'd work great. The requirements I was thinking of were:

>attractive and thin
>regular std tests
>no drugs, alcohol, parties, or men
>nexplanon and no condoms
>under 22
>swallow, anal, vaginal, facials etc. daily
>cleans house and cooks when I don't feel like it
>150 bucks a month rent
>1 good housing reference

What do you robots think? I think it's a great idea if I craft the ad proper and vet the girl first. I'm a little worried about the cops though. Thoughts?
>>
For one semester yeah, though I wasn't specifically looking for it. Basically paid her share of the rent for a fwb situation.
>>
>>34658994
Oh and I forgot that it'd have to be monogamous for the duration of her stay.
>>
>>34658994
Is that even legal though? Doesn't it fall under prostituion?

The bitch could pretend to follow your plan for the first days only to gather evidence, send you to jail, steal your apartment as a refund and make the story go on the news and on those normalfag shows about random stories, and it will very embarassing!
>>
>>34659094
Technically not legal, but if the ad doesn't explicitly mention sex (I'd be stating the requirements on the phone after vetting girls through email) then they have nothing on you. I've been researching it all day.

I doubt she could steal my apartment, the lease is in my name. And none of this would be in writing, so it'd be easy to argue that the sex was consensual between roomates. That's also why I would heavily vet the girls to minimize the chance of them trying to screw me over.

Besides, I'm pretty fucking broke honestly. Most my money goes towards living expenses, and I them ink a girl would just be happy to have her own room with how bad housing is in town
>>
>>34658994
Hm, I think this could end pretty badly. If you do it though I recommend using a condom just in case and recording the conversation.
Also, if 150 is not too far from the standard price in your area, you won't be able to afford being so picky.
>>
File: 1340070490104.jpg (199KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1340070490104.jpg
199KB, 1000x1000px
>>34659056
>i wanna hot young girl who will let my fat ugly ass fuck her raw all day every day and will also be my maid and she also won't date or party in exchange for ~$300/month
>What do you robots think?
I think you're a delusional retarded faggot
>>
>>34659292
Usually a room here would go for 500 to 700 dollars, and would usually require a portion of utilities too. Even sharing a room would be 300. This would be a banging deal here.

Good idea about recording the convos. Maybe filming wouldn't be a bad idea either.

>>34659331
I said 150 a month. Also I'm not fat, I'm /fit/ and fairly handsome, I just hate socializing and courtship bullshit, and realize how shit women are as humans. Stay mad though.
>>
File: 1485222463332.png (371KB, 888x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485222463332.png
371KB, 888x720px
>>34659414
You're thinking about having a sugarbaby which costs a lot. Most you can probably get is missionary and blowjobs for no rent
>>
File: 1320099800011.jpg (68KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
1320099800011.jpg
68KB, 350x284px
>>34659414
you really are stupid, aren't you?

$500 - $150 = ~$300 value

you want a hot young girl to act as your maid and sex slave for ~$300/month

You're a stupid fat ugly delusional retarded faggot
>>
>>34659452
No, not a sugarbaby. I wouldn't buy her shit or pamper her. You're really underestimating how much roasties are willing to denigrate themselves for a deal.

>>34659577
Methinks you shouldn't have dropped out of grade school.

But despite your idiocy, you make a fair point about the rent. Might be more enticing if I make it lower or nonexistent.
>>
>>34659168
>be easy to argue that the sex was consensual between roomates

lmao you are fucking retarded if you think the benefit of the doubt goes to you when you're accused of rape and prostitution

>I was just offering super cheap rent out of the kindness of my heart!
>T-that semen sample matches mine, but it was consensual

I won't stop you OP, please fuck yourself over gloriously for some 50 year old meth addict (because that's all you'll be able to get)
>>
>>34658994
So she basically has to be your exclusive onahole, a maid, and pay you $150/mo? Good luck with that.
>>
File: 1484844546102.jpg (105KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484844546102.jpg
105KB, 640x620px
>>34659785
With video/audio evidence it wouldnt be hard, especially if I had a standard lease written up to begin with. The courts don't operate like university tribunals.

>being this triggered over finding the solution to the constant robot problem

Femanon detected.

>>34659834
I realized that asking for rent might be too much. That's why I asked what you guys thought, so I could tweak the plan to make it more appealing to desperate roasties.

Also I would buy the groceries. So in exchange for food, home, her own room, and utilities, all she has to do is fuck me and can sometimes. A roasties will fuck for a dinner at Red Lobster and a cheap bottle of wine, so I have zero doubt many of them would fuck for security like that.
>>
>>34660005
>wants an attractive girl to have sex with him for $500/month + food
>she must have expensive birth control
>she must let you have painful anal with her
>it boils down to her getting $23 a day worth of free shit, if you put the groceries at $200/month

You are seriously delusional. Camwhores make hundreds of dollars an hour and sugar babies make even more. You will never find a girl within your standards that will agree to this. The most you'll get is some ancient drug addict, who will promptly bottle up your semen sample and take you to court. Her evidence is stronger than your "m-mah rent contract says no sex hurrdurr"
>>
File: 1484387238496.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1484387238496.gif
2MB, 380x285px
I saw an ad similar to this while looking for places recently. It was listed as $1 for rent price and basically asked that she clean up after him and if they were compatible they could hook up, ie covering his ass as not insisting on it.

I was legit disgusted, but women are dumb so who knows man. I rented a room from a guy in his late 40s who said he had slept with more than one female tenant, some for cheaper rent some not. He was a creep so I guess go for it, the whole thing is as off putting as humanly possible to me but whatever.
>>
File: 1322181296976.jpg (57KB, 474x604px) Image search: [Google]
1322181296976.jpg
57KB, 474x604px
>>34660005
>fat ugly roaties have sex after being entertained for a night so ima sure hot young tight girls will throw themselves at the chance to be my personal live-in fuck hole and maid for a few hundred a month!

You're a stupid fat greasy ugly delusional retarded tiny-dicked faggot
>>
I'm a girl and for this to be worth it for me you'd have to:

>be attractive
>not sleep around either
>live in a nice place in a nice location in town, even if it's a big city it'd have to be higher end
>I pay $1 rent
>you buy the birth control and food and cleaning supplies that I request
>no anal
>my own comfy bed
>decent nice comfy furniture
>a monthly stipend

And I'm not even that attractive lmao
>>
>>34660630
Why a stipend? Can't you just go to work?
>>
>>34660172
500 is the low end, and doesn't include utilities. Did you even read my comments?

But maybe you're right, but not much to lose by trying. Can't get arrested for hinting in a craigslist ad. If I get success I'll post the results on /r9k/.

>>34660175
>legit disgusted

Why? Roasties give it away for far less, and at least this way a normal guy benefits from the arrangement. Beats being a sexual frustrated robot imo.

>>34660630
I'd do everything but no anal and giving you an allowance, and was planning on it. But like I said, housing is scarce here, as are decent jobs, so most girls are probably more desperate than you are.
>>
>>34660718
Presumably would be working but if all my spare time is spent cleaning up for someone, cooking for them or having sex with them, I'd want money too. Otherwise what's the point? If I was that desperate I could make enough money for rent stripping or camwhoring... girls make enough money for rent and food in a week anyway
>>
>>34660837
Anal isn't that great, it's poopy and gross and leaves the room smelling like shit. What's your obsession with it?
>>
A million other posts have pointed this out already, but this retarded plan is fucking never going to work.
>>
>still charging 150, just 175 short of normal rent, for sex exposure
sounds like a shit deal senpai
>>
File: 1333042910108.png (2MB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
1333042910108.png
2MB, 960x792px
>>34660837
Are you dropping $2-3k a month for your place? So why the fuck would YOUR room be worth $700? (as tho the hundred buck difference even matters when you're asking a hot young girl to be your personal live-in fuck hole and maid)

You're a stupid SEVERALLY autistic fat greasy ugly delusional retarded tiny-dicked faggot
>>
The fuck? She has to PAY YOU $150 a month to fuck you DAILY? She's required to fuck you daily, and do anal, and swallow, and no condoms? How fucking stupid can you be?
>>
i'm a Bisex guy who owns a big house, i've thought of the same plan believe it or not.
I never really looked much into it but i've bet loads of sissyfags who would die for an arrangement like that.
>>
>>34660837
you are an absolute autist my friend.
>>
Last week I saw an add for this with the guy posting his pic and everything, about 40 y/o. I guess at first it wouldn't seem so bad for a woman who is 30 and looking for a place, but still couldn't help but think of the consequences later, because obv as a woman they are going to want to have more attention and affection, more than there should be in a fwb situation. Then what happens? Would the whole thing be called off? Would you go meet her parents?

Or if things go south would you kick her out into the street? I don't think any woman would want to risk any of those things.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 256x256px
This is really asspie OP. It would never work, there's cheaper places for women to live instead of letting you fuck them 24/7 and clean up all of your messes and the only benefit being that they get to live in your slimy house. The only way I could see this working is getting a wannabe mommy to live with you, but she's want to pay for the rent and work all day anyways. I really don't care how exactly expensive the housing in your neighborhood is, no girl would agree to that
>>
Like everyone else said, the best you'll get is a 50 year old junkie addict with HPV

If you're lucky you might get a slightly odd looking tranny
>>
>>34658994
Like anyone would agree to that you fat fuck
>>
>>34658994
>>no drugs, alcohol, parties, or men
You're not going to get anyone to agree with this.
>>
>>34658994
Holy kek anon are you retarded? Try she not paying anything maybe one blowjob a month and cleaning.
>>
>attractive hooker can make $200-$300 for one hour
>op expects to find an attractive girl to be his live in hooker, perform like $100,000 worth of sex acts on him each month
>and still pay $150 and clean his shit
gl with that op
>>
>>34660914
I like it a lot, it's one of my big fetishes.
>>
>>34661175
Assblasted roastied detected.
>>
OP needs to post recent pic of himself.

Also, go for it and post all replies. I am hoping this arrangement of yours works.
>>
File: 1339222010804.jpg (128KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1339222010804.jpg
128KB, 500x333px
>>34662640
>only a roastie would think my plan to get a gorgeous 18 year-old to be my personal live-in fuckhole/maid in exchange room & board is stupid!!1

You're a poor-as-fuck dumb-as-a-rock SEVERALLY autistic fat greasy ugly delusional retarded tiny-dicked faggot
>>
>>34658994
>What do you robots think?
You won't get any good deals unless you live in a mansion or top-tier house.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.