[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl who cosplays? Are you into anime and manga?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5749.jpg (174KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5749.jpg
174KB, 1000x1250px
Would you date a girl who cosplays? Are you into anime and manga?
>>
>>34658843
yes
no and no
original post for original op
>>
>>34658843
No, yes yes
Honestly cosplay is one major red flag these days, clear giveway for the most vapids of cunts
>>
File: 1484678968836.jpg (90KB, 640x826px) Image search: [Google]
1484678968836.jpg
90KB, 640x826px
Out of her own will no, but I'd love to make my gf cosplay to humiliate and expose her.
>>
File: 1452310333667.jpg (75KB, 403x388px) Image search: [Google]
1452310333667.jpg
75KB, 403x388px
>>34658843
Only if from time to time she dresses into characters I like just for me. It would be cute as hell, not even talking about sexual stuff here.

Sadly what actually happens is what >>34658931 says.
>>
>>34658843
>Would you date a girl who cosplays?
Yeah, I'm desperate enough, I'd give it a try.
>Are you into anime and manga?
Yes and yes.
>>
No, no, and no.
I have learnt from lurking /cgl/ that they are usually sick in the head.
>>
>>34658843
If she only cosplays as an excuse to dress slutty and doesn't have an interest in the character/show itself, it's a dealbreaker. I also wouldn't date a girl who dresses up as a slutty anything for Halloween.

Otherwise, why not? I watch anime and read manga, but I'm not a weeaboo.
>>
File: origa.jpg (44KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
origa.jpg
44KB, 320x480px
Only if she cosplays as dark elf rape candidates for me.
>>
>>34659019
>they are usually sick in the head.
>sic in the head
RUDE!
>>
I would imagine they all of some sort of mental issues or are Femnazi's but yeah sure why not
>>
The ones I've met are super self centered and delusional. They do it because they have an extreme need to have others validate them.
>>
File: IMG_5750.jpg (354KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5750.jpg
354KB, 1600x1068px
>>34658974
You wouldn't let your gf go to cons in cosplay or go to cons with her? Why?
>>
>>34659050
>If she only cosplays as an excuse to dress slutty and doesn't have an interest in the character/show itself, it's a dealbreaker.

This several times, those people are the worst. I really want to avoid having prejudices about this kind of stuff, but everytime I got disappointed when I made questions about the character. (I actually got good answers one time from a kinda ugly person cosplaying a more obscure character, I really wanted to be friends with her but I was too shy and had no idea how you approach people..)
>>
>>34658843
Yes i would date a girl who cosplays.

I'm not in to anime and manga but i've watched a few anime's and am ok with that sort of stuff.
>>
>>34659173
That's not what I meant anon, I'd let her go of course, I just meant that from time to time, it'd be very heartwarming if she cosplayed as someone just because I asked her.
The thought of someone going through all that hard work to prepare the cosplay just because I asked, sounds very cute in my head.
>>
>>34659101

>that
>even remotely dark

Maybe you should actually watch kuroinu before posting that trash.
>>
>>34658843
Depends on the cosplay, stuff like your pic is a red flag for me but a costume that isn't some rando slut character would be alright.
I'm a huge casual when it comes to it, I can name manga and anime I really liked but I don't finish or watch much of it. More of a vidya dude.
>>
>>34658843
I am already and it's a lot of fun. I wasn't into anime and shit until I started dating her and even then I feel I'm just trying to keep up with what she enjoys.
>>
>>34658843
nah, they are really beautiful but i just can't manage relationships
>>
>>34658843
They're usually vapid cunts with a venerable army of beta orbiters, so no.
I like Kaiji and Berzerk. Manga's harder to get into because I only accept physical copies and they're expensive as fuck.
>>
I'm into anime and manga. But the question is, is she into anime or manga, or does she at least know the character she is cosplaying?

I mean I don't want to walk up to her and then realize that she has little to no idea about the character. It's just absolutely awkward and kills any attraction I had towards her.
>>
>>34659255
Maybe you should look up what cosplaying means before embarrassing yourself.
>>
Would a girl date a trap that cosplays?
>>
>>34659911

Your picture is shit and an insult to the hentai, fuck off.
>>
>>34658843
Why is this shitcharacter from this shitshow so cosplayable?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.