[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you tasted your own cum? I eat my cum every time after fapping.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
Have you tasted your own cum? I eat my cum every time after fapping.
>>
>>34658707
only when I feel extra gay at the itme
>>
>>34658707
I often do the same, OP, usually when I don't have any options though and I don't want to get it on my sheets or clothes.

I'd always do it if it didn't taste bitter sometimes. Sometimes it's really sweet though which is weird.
>>
>>34658707
Thats so fucking gross dude.. I would projectile vomit
>>
File: ott.jpg (18KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
ott.jpg
18KB, 248x300px
>>34658707
what does boy(male) cum taste like? like...how is that even possible for it to have a specific taste?
>>
Every man has tasted his own cum. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

That's not to say everyone makes a point of scooping it up and eating it every time, only that everyone has dipped their finger in and tasted it at least once.
>>
>>34658793
I legitimately haven't though and I've done plenty of gay shit
>>
>>34658793
No dude,

>Why would I lie on an anonymoose image board?
>>
>>34658770
Depends on the diet Anon.
>>
>>34658707
Kinda. I sometimes kiss the GF after she blows me. She doesn't always take it all in her throat, so she probably still have some in her mouth a few seconds after.
>>
>>34658830
>>34658842
Why not though? Surely the thought has crossed your mind "I wonder what girls are tasting when they take a huge sticky load straight into their mouth"?
>>
>>34658707
1st day back on r9k since 2015 and its as if i never left
>>
>>34658707
When I give myself a blowjob i swallow it.
I will not get a STD from myself anyway...
>>
>>34658770
It can be bitter, slightly acidic, tart/sour, tasteless, salty or sometimes sweet or a combination of two or more of these.

As to how it gets the taste I just know that it's at least partly dietary, I've seen different people report that cum tastes bitter when the guy eats a lot of red meat but when they eat more fruit, especially pineapple, that it becomes sweeter. I've found this to be the case for me, at least somewhat, when I eat a lot of fruit my cum can be compared to sweet stuff such as apple juice for example but I think it has a more unique flavor to it.
>>
>>34658891
Welcome back, friend. Cum roll ups can be found on aisle 9 by the ejaculate soup.
>>
>>34658885
..It hasn't man, the thought of if makes me feel like puking

>You're just a weird guy.jpeg
>>
I tasted mine for the first time (27 here) recently. It didn't taste of anything desu. Not even salty.
>>
>>34658707
>Not experiencing the "Nahhh better not" phenomena
>Plan to eat your cum
>Cum
>Nahhh better not
>>
>>34658885
but its definitely awesome when I shoot a load into a girls kouth no doubt. They dont have a choice.
>>
>>34658707
It is awfull.
However, some protrip.
> cum somewhere
> get horny again
> eat your old cum
>>
>>34659282
I clean my room like once every two to four months and even then it gets dirty fast. In spite of the appealing aspect of licking up old putrid cum just eating off of my floors/desk would be nasty.
>>
wtf cum is your own excrement why would u do that
why would anyone give or receive bj's
everything is disgusting
3dpd
>>
>>34659323
Cum on a plate.
>>
>>34659335
>Washing dishes
Orginal
>>
>>34659329
>wtf cum is your own excrement
So is saliva.
>>
include me in the screencap
origsfasdfdfegfaxck
>>
>get real worked up about eating cum
>spray a YUGE load on my hand
>libido leaves
>shame fills me
>I end up wiping my hand in my cum sock and go to bed

tfw will never be a cum slut
>>
File: 1407583029752.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1407583029752.png
51KB, 240x232px
Is there anyone else here that can suck their own dick?

I can only get it an inch and a half into my mouth, though
>>
File: 1484940500397.jpg (292KB, 549x717px) Image search: [Google]
1484940500397.jpg
292KB, 549x717px
>>34658793
>only that everyone has dipped their finger in and tasted it at least once.
I have thought about doing this many times, but I haven't. I have also thought about blowing everything into my palm and sticking the tip of my tongue in it, but I just completely and entirely lose all desire after I blow my load and have never done that either. It's kind of like the regret after fapping to some degenerate shit, like "why did I want to do this in the first place." That said, I have tasted my own semen.

>>34658881
This, I used to always make out with my high school ex after she succ me, I did it intentionally and I liked it, same way she liked sucking my fingers after I fingered her. She snowballed me by surprise one time and we did a cumswapping makeout session for a minute or two. It was really quite pleasant...not the actual taste (it was mildly salty and tangy, taste wasn't too bad but the texture was extremely gross with that amount of volume, like mucus or snot) but just passing it back and forth until it eventually turned bubbly and much thinner as it mixed with our mutual saliva. The gross texture disappeared, the taste neutralized, and the volume of liquid increased as we accumulated saliva. She spat it into both hands and then vigorously rubbed it into her bush and all over her pussy when we were done. Probably the most erotic memory I have from school (and it wasn't even intercourse), we came up from the basement to eat dinner with her parents at the dining room table 20 minutes later, it was the first dinner I had with her parents, I was talking to her dad about skiing and couldn't stop thinking about the total mess in her jeans the entire time. God I would kill to be 14 again.
>>
I tried it once and thought it was disgusting. After being on female hormones for a while it started to smell really good and I started eating it regularly, but now I don't really make any more cum so it's kind of disappointing.
>>
>>34659366
NOT EVEN REMOTELY THE SAME THING

wtf, youre rationalizing it now, you weird fuck
>>
>>34658707
I forgot to tell my GF that I had eaten asparagus one time and she puked when I came in her mouth, I didn't oral for a Looooooooong time after that!
>>
>>34659520
does the food you eat really influence the taste of your cum or is that a meme
i dont see how they would be related at all
>>
>>34658707
No time for greentext

One time at asian massage parlor I was sucking this whores nipples to the point of pain while she jacked me off
I hadnt come in weeks and was on special diet tldr I came buckets
Hit me in the face almost
She exclaim "waaaaaah what youu do?"
No big deal for me just fertile aryan male
I take some with finger and eat it
My impulse to recycle own essence shocks lowly prude chink whore
I hate whores and nofap now
>>
>>34659581
Profession cum eater here, it most definitely does.

Eat pineapple, mango and other similar fruit for good tasting cum.
>>
>>34659581
pot always made my cum taste sweeter. my gf could even taste the difference.
>>
>>34659479
end yourself degenerate
>>
I always think about it while fapping but then I get instantly disgusted by the thought of it after cuming.
>>
>>34658707
I laid back and jerked off onto my own face before and swallowed.

S'alright.
>>
>>34659581
100% true, if you don't believe me then go eat some asparagus and then wait till you pee, it will smell horrible, I should add that there are a few people who this does not happen to but those people are freaks and must be hunted down and killed for the greater good!
>>
insofar as smell correlates with taste, I can guess that it tastes like the smell + perhaps salt.
>>
I girl kissed me after giving me a bj with an inside finish,
>>
>>34659678
2% of people also produce no odor from their sweat or armpits.
>>
>>34659645
This seems to be common judging from this thread alone.

I get the same thing. It's interesting how it seems hot before but literally almost instantly (within 1 or 2 seconds) lose all desire to do it after you cum.
>>
>>34659459
>letting a girl rub your sperm on her bare vagina

could have ended a lot worse
>>
File: i.jpg (37KB, 520x496px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
37KB, 520x496px
>>34659405
Ten years ago I had two best friends (who were mutual best friends with each other and with me), we were a trio, one fucked the other's sister on the DL. The sister told me he told her he could suck his own dick and that she thought that was hot. This was completely unsolicited, I didn't ask for this information, we were sorta kinda doing light ERP in WoW and she brought it up OOC. I almost brought it up at a party while drunk as a counter to his insult while all four of us (me, my two best friends, sister) were sitting in the same circle with some other kids, "so [sister] told me you suck your own dick eh, how's that going for you." Thank god I didn't, that would have been catastrophic, the brother didn't know his sister was a slut.
>>
>>34660389
Why would she even tell you that?
>>
>>34660818
Actually idk if I was asking for it or not. He told me he fucked her, I asked her in-game rather than over the phone or MSN or IRL, she admitted it freely. I asked if he was packing lol and she said it was long and skinny, seven inches and he could suck his own dick. I didn't know if I was gay because also wanted to fuck him (both of them actually)
>>
>>34658885
No

I just thought of doing it without thinking of how it tastes to girls

After cumming, I just don't feel like swallowing my cum anymore
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.