[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9 days until valentine's day >still a permavirgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: reviewbrah pepe reportoftheweek.png (511KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah pepe reportoftheweek.png
511KB, 932x680px
>9 days until valentine's day
>still a permavirgin
>>
>>34657979
I know how you feel. The worst thing, we dont even have this board to hang out with fellow virgin robots, normies are fucking everywhere.
>>
Ho can you hold hope of ever not being a virgin if you name yourself a permavirgin.

Stop caring and laugh at the normies.
>>
>>34658005
don't worry we won't be on here on the 14th :^)
>>
Fucking normie pretenders. If you ever even hope of having a gf, you're not a robot.

Get out of this board.
>>
>>34658005
2x4chan and wizardchan are always there
>>
>>34657979
Valentines is a meme anyway. Just go full wizard and spend money on things you actually want.
>>
>>34658032
Those are slow as fuck.
>>34658023
At least for 1 day, this board will be normie free. That sounds breddy good now that I think about it.
>>
>>34658051
>just spent 2500EUR on a nice graphics card, big 4K screen and cuddly bed sheets
Life is good if you have wage, girlfriend or not.
>>
>>34658126
Basically that. I want to move to Alaska and spend the rest of my life there, can't do that with a gf and god forbid any kids to actually take care of (seriously fuck that shit with a cactus laced with lemon juice and salt). Just get a pet or something if you really want affection that badly.
>>
>>34658051
>>34658126

>muh graphics card is good enough
>no need for gf
>>
>>34658171

Oh, Fernando...
We all know you want to live in Alaska, because you wish to be part of a wolf pack, and fuck the birtches.
You fucking furfag.
>>
>>34657979
I asked a girl out on Valentine's day who claimed to like me a couple weeks ago and was rejected. I want to die
>>
>>34658260
>Graphics card will never divorce you and take your life apart
>Graphics card is ready for your desires 24/7, never gets "that time of the month"
>Graphics card doesn't talk behind your back with its girlfriends
How can women even compete?
>>
>>34657979
>girlfriend broke up with me today
We were together for almost a year, she was my first with everything but kissing.
I am still in love with her.
This is a feel worse than I had ever imagined.
>>
>>34658544
She already fucked Chad behind your back for weeks. Just wait a few days until she presents her "new boyfriend" that she "only recently found".
>>
>major crush on girl that doesn't even live in my state
>Can't surprise her on Valentine's day

It's a mental hell
>>
>>34658568
This, it always happens women move on weeks or months before breaking up with you, you only know when she's completely done with you and found someone to monkey branch off of
>>
>>34658544
Still beats being a permavirgin like the most of us.
Better to have loved and lost etc etc.
>>
>>34658641
Brenden Fraser says otherwise.
>>
>>34658568
She actually cried more than me during the break up. Although I feel like absolute shit right now, I know she still loves me in some way. I know with 100% certainty she never cheated. The thought of her being with another man is killing me though. She is was pure before me so I feel some solace in the fact that she will be sloppy seconds to the person who dates her after me.
Still I wanted to be together forever so it sucks.
>>34658641
Although right now I don't recall ever feeling as bad when I was a virgin over the age of 18, you are probably right.
>>
>>34658384
Happened to me two years ago
>>
Meh, Christmas is worse. Just ignore Valentines day or spend it with your waifu.
>>
>>34658717
>I know with 100% certainty she never cheated.
You mean you tell that to yourself, but let me tell you that you are wrong.
>She actually cried more than me during the break up.
Women cry for lots of stupid reasons, they can even fake cry on command.
>>
>>34658672
>Taking what actors say seriously
>>
>>34658544
NORMALFAG
KINDLY
LEAVE
THIS
BOARD
IMMEDIATELY
>>
This is my first year ever having a girlfriend on valentines day, and I'm stoked.
Qt girlfriend is still a virgin and says she wants me to take it on v-day.
We've tried 3 times before but she always tells me to stop because it hurts. She's way too tight somehow.

I can't for the life of me tell why she liked me in the first place or why she stays, even after I broke up with her a few months ago, she came back days later.

Dubs tells me what to with her that night, I'll greentext the story the day after, I promise.
>>
>>34658847
*rolling*
If want you to get your normie ass off my board.
>>
>>34658801
Read up on him. Dude is ruined due to his succubus of an ex wife by alimony. Here he is in an interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs

That is the voice of a broken man right there.
>>
File: 1477686784899.jpg (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477686784899.jpg
30KB, 640x400px
>tfw started nofap February and going to finish on Valentine's Day
>>
>>34658901
great plan.
if you can keep it up till then.
good luck
>>
I don't need a date I got my trusted hand
>>
>>34658847
get the fuck off of here asshole this is no longer a safe haven for you anymore congrats you have graduated top of your class out of robotism
>>
>>34658890
Ohhhh its that guy. Fuck, I heard about that a while ago, poor guy got fucked by that bitch and the broken system.
>>
>>34658977
Yep. There is no way in hell I'm having that happen to me. Maybe if I have enough savings and am still interested in the future I'll try dating but I live a rather spartan lifestyle and am generally cold towards others so chances are the ship is not sailing. I prefer my livelihood thank you very much.
>>
File: 1301191522002.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1301191522002.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>mom always gets me chocolate on valentine's day
>>
>>34659051
Ohh Damm that's sucks
>>
>>34658847
get her a black bull you fucking normie cuck
>>
>>34657979
>24yo
>not a virgin
>never once had a valentine
you wanna explain this shit to me?
>>
>>34659049
Weel, not getting married or doing a prenup means you cant get divorce raped.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.