[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it not acceptable for boys to wear make up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: makeup.jpg (179KB, 873x1500px) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
179KB, 873x1500px
Why is it not acceptable for boys to wear make up?
>>
It's acceptable in my bedroom
>>
>>34657703
It's 2017, it's completely okay and accepted fag
>>
>>34657703
because it's fucking gay and you fucking faggots can't stop shoving it down our throats. now kill yourself and leave us alone.
>>
I wear makeup sometimes. The point is to make it like you arent wearing makeup. I have a full beard and can still wear it. And normally unless you go full obvious drag queen most people dont even say anything if you add a little color. It also helps if you can apply it correctly so dont look like a clown.

Also not being basment dwelling neck beard with no fashion sense helps.
>>
>>34657797
I agree with this. I occasionally wear makeup in order to hide some of the impact of my acne and even out the color of my skin. As long as you don't have too much of a thick spread of shit on your face it's fine. Lipstick is a no-no for men though.
>>
File: 1473018011302.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473018011302.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>34657778
>First time I've ever seen a thread about a boy wearing makeup
>"Stop shoving it down our throats!"
>mfw the alt-right is trying to play victim again
>>
>>34658058
How do you feel about guyliner? I used to do that.
>>
>>34657703
Yes its just make up, but if you do this start HRT and let real men fuck that boipussy
>>
>>34657778
Tech its not gay anon, no one is shoving anything down your throat but you seem so hostile I wonder if you are in sexual denial and insecure?
>>
>>34658119
I think it requires an outfit to go with it. Wouldn't go for everyday use, but depends. Similarly to most makeup, it can either look horrible and cringy or generally appealing and natural. Comes down to your facial features..
>>
What makeup do you trap-loving faggots recommend for straight bois?
>>
>>34658218
That depends. What are you looking to improve or fix?
>>
File: Emo-Hair-for-Boys.jpg (19KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
Emo-Hair-for-Boys.jpg
19KB, 500x515px
>>34658215
I've got a pic-related haircut, so I think it could look good on me. I've only ever done it two or three times, though, and the fad is definitely over.
>>
>>34658243
I dunno. My face? That's a hard question.
>>
>>34658248
Post naked photographs of yourself right NOW
>>
>>34658276
Nigga, I haven't showered in days. I look like a trainwreck right now.
>>
File: fast pepe.png (110KB, 458x370px) Image search: [Google]
fast pepe.png
110KB, 458x370px
>>34658093
FUCK OFF YOU NORMIES AND GO BACK TO TUMBLR, WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34658306
That just means you have boymusk. You've only made me want to see the naked pictures more
>>
>>34657703
beard is men's make up
grow beard and some pairs because you cucks need it
I'm muslim btw
>>
>>34657703
Many people acept it now in the western world, it's no big deal if you want to be a fag.
> just don't be a flaboyant empowered "muh feminisum" faggot.

That shit may get you hate killed or a carrier for a collection of nasty STD's
>>
>>34658248
I think it'd suit the aesthetic as long as you don't go too overboard with it. Goes better with heavy and dark eyebrows (in the pic) than with light and feminine brows.

>>34658265
Do you need to bring volume to your eyebrows or fix our shitty skin or raise your cheekbones or narrow your nose or get rid of glossy skin or what? It isn't a one-size fits all situation.
>>
>>34658248
hey me too
feels weird being basically a faggot but it's the only decent hairstyle for me. though I'm considering going short.
>>
File: 05b.jpg (58KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
05b.jpg
58KB, 640x442px
STOP MAKING GAY THREADS ON /R9K/
STOP POSTING TRAPS
STOP ATTENTION WHORING
LEAVE US ROBOTS ALONE YOU MALE ROASTIES
THERE IS ONE THING WORSE THAN BEING INCEL
AND THAT'S BEING INGAY
GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-104138.png (969KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-104138.png
969KB, 1080x1920px
>>34658318
K.
>mfw even Tumblr is laughing at you
>>
>>34658344
Only fags don't wear makeup.
>>
>>34658349
Umm... I guess make my cheekbones Chad status? You know how they've got that perfect cheek indenture?
>>
>>34657703

It was acceptable for a couple months back in 1982.
>>
>>34658343
Blow yourself up, goatfucker.
>>
>>34658265
i appear pretty straight and boymode (tho a bit feminine) and wear natural-looking makeup to even out skin tone, make any red bumps (i used to have ance) non-noticeable, and generally make my face a bit paler and 'cleaner'. you could look into BB cream (i use misha m perfect cover), but make sure you find one that matches your skin color and has a good SPF that matches your environment well. you don't want the cute girls to think you're wearing makeup! if that's not enough, you can look into foundation or concealer - these are all generally similar, but differ in the thickness of the cream. you can get a brush to apply these.

if you want to do the cheekbones thing, you should look up contouring for beginners. you'll need the foundation that matches your skin tone, and two more foundation sticks that are lighter and darker than your skin tone. i've never really experimented with that, makeup gets a lot more complex once you look into how you can change how you are perceived in 3D instead of simple 'flat' color and texture changes.
>>
>>34657703
It is in some places
>>
File: FB_IMG_14862594416721300.jpg (195KB, 304x762px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14862594416721300.jpg
195KB, 304x762px
>>34658395
Just don't be faggot, fag.
*pic forcely related*
>>
>>34658633
>Don't be a fag
He says as he posts Jojo.
>>
File: 3.jpg (47KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
47KB, 500x334px
MALE ROASTIES ARE LOWER THAN LOW
STOP FORCING YOUR GAY SHIT ON US ROBOTS
>>
>makeup for men

So yesterday I went on a date with a cute skinny twink. We held hands during a movie, felt each other up while making out in the park, rubbed dicks through our clothes, and promised to stay in contact. And what I mean is this thread is the gayest fucking thing I've seen lately.
>>
>>34657703
The idea of makeup is to fix your self image. That's weak minded.
>>
>>34658659
Masculine faggotry has nothing to do with fag's faggotry.
>>
>>34658318
>promotes social norms
>others are normalfags
murder yourself my man
>>
>>34658547
is this in romania?
>>
>>34658748
The idea of makeup is to make yourself more competitive.
>>
>>34657703
It's fine so long as you keep that degenerate shit behind closed doors. Nobody wants to see that. Well, except for fags...
>>
>>34658718
Came in with the clutch god damn
>>
File: contour.png (747KB, 635x631px) Image search: [Google]
contour.png
747KB, 635x631px
>>34658420
In that case you go and search google for contouring. I'd recommend concealer, primer and a foundation below the makeup in order to make for a smooth and easy base to apply on. Use a brush and apply some color darker than your base just below your cheekbone and make sure it transitions smoothly. After that a new layer of a darker shade around the halfway point of the previous layer. You need to understand the importance of blending far enough in every direction, especially back and down since any clear borders will blow your cover. Then you blend again and more and more.
Now you'll take a slightly lighter shade than your base and apply that slightly above your cheekbone and blend it aswell.
Finally apply some lighter color in the forehead and blend it. Remember that you should be following the shape of your own face. Feel the shape of the peaks before applying makeup in order to not fuck up. When putting on makeup you should have your neutral expression on, as it'll make following the natural shapes and seeing the result easier. Pic related is basically what you want to do, but takes practice to get down.
>>
>>34658930
fuck off normalfag.
if you care about muh society you don't belong here.
>>
>Another fucking trap and gay shill thread with a retarded question at the OP as an excuse to circlejerk about gay stuff once again

What's with vegans and queers having this screaming need to shove their thing in everyone's face constantly
>>
>>34657703
Why is it acceptable for cunts like you to spam 50+ trap threads per day

Trap thread posting should be bannable
>>
>>34659077
It isn't spam. There are just many Anons with this interest making separate threads.
>>
>>34659077
Better than spamming /pol/ threads.
>>
>>34657703
I've honestly given it some though to help with my acne scarring and left over red marks, but it would feel so artificial. I'd rather be my ugly real self than be something I'm not
>>
>>34659077
Where's the trap thread? Why are you so triggered?
>>
>>34657703
Because it generally doesn't look good, and putting that kind of effort into your looks isn't really perceived as masculine. Women are generally the ones who sell themselves on their prettiness.
That said I paint my nails black pretty often.
>>
>>34658979
No one is forcing you to post in trap threads anon, maybe you are bicurious?

>>34659077
Gou fail to realise that almost everyone here is into traps
>>
I wear makeup to cover up my acne actually
>>
>>34658547
They're Afghans, right?
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34658858
More likely Afghanistan, they will paint up some little boys out there and fuck them, for some reason they find it okay to rape little boys out there but completely beyond the pale to have extramarital sex.... fucking savages.
>>
Any other straight robots here ever put on makeup and get girly?
>>
>>34659743
My GF wanted to learn how to "prostate milk" while giving head, I let her experiment on me to her hearts desire, she now knows how to make me cum so hard I see stars and my heart wants to jump out my chest, I'm currently learning how to massage that "g" spot while I eat her out, early result have been positive.
>>
I'm a girl (male) and I wear make up because it makes me feel less ugly and more attractive which makes me feel less worthless and thus happier.
>>
>>34659743
Forgot to add that pegging and wearing women underwear give me serious wood, might try makeup next.
>>
File: 1471619611030.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1471619611030.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>34659743
>>34659905

>Hey I'm a STRAIGHT guy, any other STRAIGHT robots act like a fag? It feels really good btw (Try it goyim)
>>
>>34658979
>vegans and queers
that's a little redundant isn't it?
>>
I freelance, do makeup for dudes that are going to be on cam but like out and about. I don't charge them as much as I probably should though...

Like, I'm just smoothing out their faces or covering blemishes just so those selfies come out really nice or whatever. I wish more men would nut up and let me work on them, more money for me and more confidence for them.
>>
>>34661069
>nutting up and getting make up done to hide your insecurities
nah
>>
how insecure do you have to be to wear makeup as a guy? holy shit. i honestly feel so bad for you guys.
>>
who /women's bath products/ here
I feel so fucking smooth and clean since I started. Maybe it's psychological or something but it feels worlds apart.
>>
>>34661914
Elaborate please, what do you use? All I have is a women's razor for shaving and I've been liking it better.
>>
>>34658706
>shoots with one eye
>can't even reach forend
>offhand is doing nothing to support the gun
>>
>>34657703
>Why is it not acceptable for boys to wear make up?
you can, I won't tell anyone
>>
>>34657703
Most girls are not attracted to it and most boys don't like it. That's pretty much it. Naturally if you do something that most people don't like you will look weird. Also if you are fascinated with makeup you probably care way too much about your appearance and are probably weak as fuck like your image in OP.
>>
>>34661959
Like the shampoo, conditioner, body/face wash and stuff.

I have no idea what most of it is because I go shopping with my sister and she picks it out for me but it works.
>>
>>34661959
>All I have is a women's razor for shaving and I've been liking it better.
why is it better?
>>
>>34657703

I wear foundation. Lots of guys do. It covers skin discoloration and blemishing. To fix your skin you should get cleanser, toner, and moisturizer and apply them in that order before applying foundation. Make up is to cover shit up, you should fix your skin so you won't need make up.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.