[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mommy, how did you and daddy meet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: singapore.png (378KB, 940x852px) Image search: [Google]
singapore.png
378KB, 940x852px
>mommy, how did you and daddy meet?
>>
File: 1387715601368.jpg (120KB, 1060x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1387715601368.jpg
120KB, 1060x1186px
>ywn pound the literal shit out of a qt asians asshole from her quivering orgasms
doesnt really seem fair
>>
File: asian waifu.jpg (308KB, 1024x966px) Image search: [Google]
asian waifu.jpg
308KB, 1024x966px
>perfectly healthy rellationsips
>>
>pregnate multiple asian women
>go home
>9 months later
>goverment starts to ask whether I'm father of these children
>used alias, but private detective figured your identity
>children gets the citizenship of the best country in the world (not USA)
>have to pay monthly for those bastards until they reach 17
>quit job
>government starts to pay neetbux and child benefits because I'm broke
I think this is win win
>>
>>34657375
Fake as fuck, he who falls for this shit loses all his organs
>>
>>34657375
I remember there being a reply for this. I think it was a IRL autistic weaboo. Maybe I might be thinking of a different pic, though.
>>
>>34657440
It's Elliot reincarnated!
>>
>>34657331
>>34657375
>>34657527
In my country there was a case about chinks and company actually kidnapping random people and basically butchering them for real.
>>
Not by ad but I did this before. Feel kind of bad for the kid.
>>
>>34657440
Whats the problem? Both kids look cute.
>>
>>34659053
Go on...

Ori gihh Nalh
>>
>>34659332
I lived abroad for half a year as a school program. While there, a friend of the family I was put to literally approached me and said she wanted a white baby. After a few months of trying she got pregnant.
>>
>>34659455
>tfw you're a robot but have 4 kids

impregnated one girl in Finland, one in Vietnam and 2 from sperm donation in the US.
>>
>>34659455
that's pretty cool. Was she hot?
>>
>>34659697
No, you're not a robot. Fuck off.
>>
>>34657331
>40
I'd do it, not like the child had any chance of being normal.
>>
>>34659745
i've only had sex with prostitutes, never had a gf or even a meaningful relationship with another human being
>>
>>34659763
>the average 40 year old Asian woman looks younger, slimmer and sexier than the average 18 year old white pig female

how do cumskin roasties even compete?
>>
>>34657440
>Tyger propaganda post
Right into the garbage.
>>
>>34658003
Sa moara ma-ta.
>>
>>34659726
Not hot but not ugly, plain looks but she had a pretty good body. She was also really nice about it so that helped.
>>
>>34657440
the supreme gentleman masterrace!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.