[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That guy thread >that guy who clogged the toilet at Starbucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1485550681366.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485550681366.png
311KB, 439x456px
That guy thread
>that guy who clogged the toilet at Starbucks and ran out before getting his drink
>that guy that buys manga at Barnes and noble and gets glared at by the cashier
>because it has some chick with huge tits on the cover spilling out of her top
>that guy that gets nervous when girlscouts try to sell him stuff
>so he has to buy a box every time
>>
You're talking about yourself, right OP?
>>
What's wrong with that guy at Barnes and Noble? I've literally done that and had sex with the cashier afterwards.
>>
>>34657311
WOAH WTF TELL ME HOW
>>
>>34657350
>QT at the cash register
>"Why do all these girls have such big boobs?"
>Ask for her number
>Arrange a time for us to hang out
>Bring her over to watch a movie
>Have sex with her

Basically, all I had to do was unironically be myself.
>>
>>34657311
Yeah dude.. seriously

You aren't LARPing are you?
>>
>>34657505
I don't believe that. All I get are snide glances
>>
>>34657505
I am actually legitimately jealous of this where are all the sexually frustrated qts that find interests immediately in what I am reading
>>
>>34657559
Same man, life just isn't fair.
>>
File: Nonon_jakuzure.jpg (32KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
Nonon_jakuzure.jpg
32KB, 480x531px
>>34657541
You buy manga at Barnes and Noble? My nigga.
>>
>>34657559
What do you read? How often do you go to the bookstore?
>>
>>34657583
I need to get out of my room sometimes so I go there and sit at the Starbucks while I read.
>>
>>34657605
Not often enough apparently

I am unironically going to use that move, not the manga, but you know.. same idea
>>
>>34657646
If it isn't manga, why would it catch the cashier's attention?
>>
>>34657690
Cuz my face makes girls wet
>>
>>34657634
Do you not buy them? I can understand reading the first chapter or so to see if you're interested, but they'll stop carrying them if nobody buys them.
>>
>>34657712
No no, I always buy them first. I hate people that read without buying.
>>
>14 years of age
>mommy and daddy go shopping out of town
>goes too
>go to bookstore
>buy the new naruto mango when it comes out
>qt assistant recommends me bleach too, says she prefers it

Amerifags BTFO
>>
>>34659025
>bleach too, says she prefers it
ew
>>
>>34659826
better than being glared at. Bleach is pretty based at 14 anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.