[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Elliot rodger/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 77029_1280x720.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
77029_1280x720.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
ITT: we discuss elliot rodger's manifesto (My Twisted World)

I've just finished reading it. Wewlad what a good way to spend a Sunday. It's insane to see the slow spiral into madness, this document is like the digital fossil of a """supreme""" mind. What shocked me the most is that he was quite a normie for most of younger life. What made him fall off? I have a theory. My theory is that he was too quick to understand life. Unlike the normie who fully internalises each and every meme, Elliot, from a very young age, understands that everything is a facade.

On the other hand, Elliot does confirm the manlet theory. As a 5 foot 1 fella myself, and can tell you that my penis will never be used.

Another interesting feature is the neglect his parents gave him. It's almost as if they didn't want him. His father chose his wife over his kid and let him get kicked out and even moved to morocco against his will (topkek). His mother seems to want to ship him off too. When he does go to his parents with his problems they seem to brush him off to a therapist. I know my parents had a huge role in moulding me into the robot I am today. It's interesting to see it happen to Rodger.

What are your thoughts on the manifesto?
>>
i wish you fucking autists would stop talking about this idiot.

he didnt even get close to the high score.

and most importantly his large grudge is because he kept shooting for the 10/10 blonde when he was a dirty mixed shitskin.
>>
>>34656556
I relate a lot to his experiences, although I would never kill a human. The similarities are actually pretty striking.

I too like pokemon. Pic related.
>>
>>34656511
can you post an original link?
>>
>>34656511
It can be depressing to a child, if he notices the social hierarchies and how they are built at a very young age. Elliot was very perceptive and intelligent for his age. Then again, he was matured enough to be "brushed off" of his home the time he got to be sent to his college town. He should've coped that, altho he did not as the environment was totally wrong, something that's pure hell to a reject like him. Elliot also had narcissistic and psychopathic tendencies aside from being slightly autistic, none of whish helped him to cope. Psychopaths are not capable of seeing their own flaws but tend to accuse everyone else of their shortcomings. Elliot was treated badly by people but he also had flaws in himself he could have tried to correct, if he only had seen them. And he wasn't really normie for most of his young age. He had friends, but that alone does not make anyone into a normie. He was very different, even according to the words of people who knew him.
>>
File: 1482253288858.jpg (80KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482253288858.jpg
80KB, 717x960px
>>34656511
comfy Elliot BUMP
>>
>>34656511
I read the 300 pages twice. I find the book is a good complement of the film Antichrist by Lars von Trier, in making fun of cognitive-behavioral therapy, and more generally, the capitalist ideology of individual responsibility.

The memoirs show someone who started as a good kid. Was always harsh on himself.
- ("if you want to make friends, catch the latest trend, for example skating, and work your ass off to become the best skater")
- saw CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) inspired coaches, tried to follow their advice of working hard on one's "social skills"
- read "The Secret" and tried to understand that it was his duty, and noone else's to always picture success in his head, never be a pessimist, always believe in himself and a good future and how to get it

All this is pure ideology. Pure right-wing capitalist ideology (individual responsibility unbalanced with solidarity)

Another individualist therapist, another individualist coach, another individualist book, all that only led him to narcissism, which can only be blamed on the lack of real support around him.

People say he was bad for killing innocents, but noone is innocent. People refused to care, and kept lecturing him about success, the american dream, personal responsibilty and self-made-manship. aka Pure Ideology. It killed him and 7 other people. It's a chain reaction... We have to stop this by becoming more supportive of each other.
>>
>>34659537
>We have to stop this by becoming more supportive of each other.
But we never will. People say that it should be done, that the loners should be cared about and given a helping hand, then the next moment they go and ostracize the weird, weak and the failed, and even turn the blame on them, through acting hostile towards them as if they had done something wrong as a result of which they have to be hated and rejected for. That's part of the human nature, to reject the flawed ones, spontaneously so, but not wanting to be blamed for it, as being blamed of something is one of the most efficient way for the others to lower our position in the social pecking order.

Also he killed 6 people and himself. Did you not read the news even if you read the manifesto twice? :)
>>
*corrected*

>>34660059
Well I myself don't do much for the poor and the rejected (myself being not much higher in the hierarchy). I used to give to charities, now I hate the fact that they only care for the 3d world, as if there was no 1st world problems.

I tried to get help from charities, like "New Solidarities against Unemployment". I went through tough selections where I've been talked like shit, and had to prove I was expecting nothing from them, everything from myself. After 3 months I was admitted in the program. I got 2 coaches (two females, one young and one old, while it was supposed to be one male, one female). They both explained to me that they would *never* let me down, even when I'd find a job again. They would stand by my side until I'd find a really *satisfying* job. Then there was the summer holiday break. The second appointment that was supposed to be in september (I had failed a hotel receptionist interview inbetween) never took place... Because of the young female employment coach. She never gave any reasons. And the charity officials lectured me 3 times (I was literally summoned for a sort of trial) about my mere asking for one reason. ("she probably didn't feel like it anymore. We don't believe that your talking it out with her would do any good.")

What probably happened is she realized I had no specific professional skills, had a full resume of menial dead-end job, so she probably thought I was a desperate case, so she opted out before it would fall back on her.

Afterwards, I searched her online and found she had a twitter. Florence Emanuelli, SNC, Paris. Her latest tweet was "Just managed to help a man get out of unemployment. So satisfying!"

I also found out that they hid they were a faith-based charity. While the girl repeatedly said she was unavailable for my monthly appointments, she was always available for their helper's monthly meetings at the church, where she liked to socialize among helpers, among "do-gooders".
>>
>>34660685
>Afterwards, I searched her online and found she had a twitter. Florence Emanuelli, SNC, Paris. Her latest tweet was "Just managed to help a man get out of unemployment. So satisfying!"

You can never really trust any "do-gooders", because one of the reasons they do good, is to gain the feeling of self-importance, to be satisfied with their own selves, that they might not be able to gain through any other means but being altruistic and helping others. They are important for the well being of the misfortunate, but they can not really be trusted in wanting to genuinely care about an individual person.
>>
>>34656556

He is "revered", because he is relatable. Young, KHV, vidya addict, angst, autistic. Fits the robot profile. Also he is one of the only mass shooters with this much available footage of him. Makes him more memorable.
>>
>>34661116
Thanks.
I also guess she realized through an email exchange (about the receptionist job during the summer) that I was really completely isolated... She was young, college-educated, female... Maybe she tried to prevent what had already happened...

After I had an email from the officials confirming I was out of the program (and should see a shrink instead), I drowned a whole bottle of Martini, listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPXqkjpXZ_k in endless repeat. (only the intro : "I need to know what I've done wrong")
>>
>>34661322
link from her latest tweet : it's about Trump = Hitler : he rejects the Other (sic!)

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fus4.campaign-archive1.com%2F%3Fu%3D6b6f1fd7e2efa0277c4066de0%26id%3De64b1370b8&edit-text=

(URL parameters : mailchimp + google translate)

Let's go on being upset and fight for peace!

>This morning, like every day, I connected to Facebook. But this morning it was different , go and find out why, as if everything was reaching me more intensely ... This tsunami of terrifying information submerged me even more violently than the other days.

A tyrant is at the head of the world's greatest power. He has in the pocket of his jacket the codes of the most radical weapon. He has in his head one of the most radical souls. In just one week, it has already banned access to US territory to nationals of several countries on the basis of their religion. This includes all permanent residents who have had the misfortune to leave the United States temporarily and can no longer return home for at least 90 days. And this is just one of the many terrible decisions made this week.

Like many I remember my history lessons and that date, still anchored in my head. "1933, Hitler Chancellor". He too came to power with the support of the people.

The speeches of hatred multiply , there, but also with us. How difficult it is to know what is really going on. That it is difficult to understand the Other, its religion, its culture when it is an anonymous entity which is reported to us in the media. And that it is unfortunately easy to stereotype it, to reject it and send it home when you do not know it.

My throat is tied, my heart tight and my stomach turned. I have traveled the world and what I have seen is so far removed from this "other reality" that I refuse to accept it.

With Konstelacio , I have been fighting for 6 years already to make the Other a little less anonymous.
>>
>>34661695
>cont.
I struggle for children (and adults) to overcome the barrier of mistrust and accept diversity as a source of wealth and curiosity. And I'm not alone. I am now surrounded by about fifteen volunteers, 70 members, a whole team of artists and a godmother who believe in the same values.

Fighting, fighting, these warrior words are not chosen at random. It is a war for peace that we are leading. We fight rejection and indifference so that society is less tempted to elect madmen, to have more empathy and finally to accept the diversity that is her own.

But it is no secret that money is the mainspring of war.
How hard it is to ask for money ... It's almost as if it makes the cause less noble. But let's be realistic, without money the projects can not see the light. Unfortunately, the search for funds to carry out our projects (especially Lyra) is arduous.

If you believe in our values and want to encourage us in this direction , you can help us in many ways:
- By joining the association for 10 euros / year (or more as a benefactor member)

(...)
>>
>>34661695
Seems to me like the type of a person who tends to think that if you were born a white westerner, you never really can have any real problems so it is not such a big deal if you were left alone with them. Would not get too stuck with what she did. Her world view is slightly twisted, like it is with many left-wing supporters.

And Trump is not the same as Hitler. That's a completely delusional thought.
>>
>>34662032
From what I gather, it must be a friend of hers who launched a charity 6 years ago
You're right, I should forget, I actually had even forgotten her name, it was just tonight's train of thought.
btw today in France is national's suicide prevention day...
RIP Elliot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.