[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie here, AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2343.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2343.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
Ask me anything you degenerates.
>>
>>34656353
What's it like

pretending to like other people?
>>
>>34656463
Its nice having friends. Its like having an extended family.
>>
>>34656481
I don't trust people at all, to a degree sure but I just think most people are dick riding faggots trying to validate their meager existences

+1 if you agree
>>
>>34656508
While its true that you shouldn't trust everybody, living in constant disdain/distrust is no way to enjoy life my friend.
>>
>>34656353
What would you do to socialize in a uni when you know absolutely nobody? How do normies deal with this kind of situation?
>>
>>34656581
There are usually social clubs/ rec activities at most universities. So I would try and find a group with common interests. It was really easy for me because I became really good friends with the guys in my dorm.
>>
>>34656636
Would it be creepy or normal to engage a conversation with the guys next to me in the auditorium?

I have typical robot problems to understand very basic social interactions.
>>
>>34656353
>WERE TOO LATE LADS

>NORMIE UPRISING

Only way to win is to.. put on the mask, and become a cyborg
>>
>>34656703
Normal. Just make sure you don't talk about autistic stuff or during the lecture.
>>
>>34656719
>Only way to win is to.. put on the mask, and become a cyborg

This is what I'm trying to achieve by questioning this normie specimen. It will take time, though.

>>34656748
Yes, I heard the best thing to do is to say something random about the course to break the ice, can you confirm normalfag?
>>
>>34656856
Yes talking about the course is a great way to break the ice. If they engage back you should introduce yourself and go from there.
>>
Why is no one talking to me? Everyone else gets approached and talked to but not me. What did I do to deserve being an approacher?
>>
>>34656908
It could be the way you act anon. If you act in an unsocial manner, people wont want to talk to you. Simple as that.
>>
>>34656353
>tfw no gf
how can we make the meme stop?
i'm not even that monstrous but girls only like me as a beta orbiter, what do?
>>
>>34656944
This all sounds great and everything

But I legitimately hate how people act, and I don't like pretending to be nice to people just so they can pretend to be nice to me back.. Its just a big circle jerk of self validation and bullshit. As long as I can fuck qt girls, I do not really give a fuck about going out for drinks with you, lying through my teeth the entire night, going to some pizza place at 1 in the morning before drunkenly stumbling into my shitty apartment with no pussy taking a nasty liquid diarrhea the next morning.

No thanks man, I can do that all myself
>>
>>34656353

You look like fucking Casey Neistat.

Uggo.
>>
>>34656353
In your defense though, I have had good friends before who I actually enjoyed hanging out with

>Inb4 Normal fag get off my board

I was just a self loathing seething with rage heroin addict so we all know how that goes
>>
>>34657078
well I have never had any issues on the dating front. Been with my current gf for 3 years.
>>
>>34657128
Hahaha yeah my chin is pretty ridiculous. I look better with a beard.
>>
>>34657107
You okay anon? it sounds like you have some serious trust issues.
>>
>>34657078
Girls really like guys who are confident. So you could try that?
>>
>>34657180
Yeah I do,

But if you read my reply below you would see that I was a douche nozzle..

But yep, I am a really paranoid fuck
>>
>>34656353
you feels like come from another dimension,
What is it
>>
>>34657210
Here is how I look at things. You can either A: be socially insecure and lonely all the time to "maybe" avoid negative interactions. Or B: Enjoy life and friendships without the expectation of being betrayed. If you constantly worry about betrayal in ways you cannot control; you will be miserable.
>>
>>34656353
casey neistat looking motherfucker, not a compliment
>>
>>34657297
Its nice anon.
>>
>>34657298
Yup, I wish it was a choice, that's what is so gay about it

Don't worry though I am talking to someone because otherwise I WOULD BE FUCKED.
>>
>>34657207
could you explain concretely what is a confident attitude?
it seems to be "bee urself" tier
>>
>>34657362
Its good that you recognize the issue and are making steps to improve.
>>
>>34657389
hmmm thats a tough one. I tend to go into conversations / social interactions with the goal of either making new friends or making somebody laugh.
>>
>>34657316
Do you look better anon?
>>
>>34656353
Good thing you put on sunglasses to at least hide some of your hideous face
>>
>>34657466
i like to think so
originalum patronum
>>
>>34656353
How do I ask girls out If I don't have a car?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.