[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop feminism and fix women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

How do we stop feminism and fix women?
>>
once you fix the man then you can fix the wo man. relinquish your rage over your small penis, height, and ugly face and achieve the 6th chakra
>>
>>34655237

t. buttblasted assmad roastlord of reddit
>>
>>34655237
Why do we have such an influx of roastie whores now?

Go back or kill yourselves. You degenerate pieces of shit need to be fixed because you're too stupid to do it yourselves. Giving women rights was a mistake.
>>
>>34655243
isnt it better to start with your own problems before complaining about other people
>>
>>34655218

For one you'd need a system that wasn't so excessively corporate friendly.
>>
>>34655262

t. so assblasted now that dodging reality of being assblasted and projecting onto new people entering thread roastie
>>
You can't fix them. Invent something better instead. Create artificial women and send all the real ones on mars.
>>
>>34655279
what the hells going on mate. i cant understand one word your saying without a meme dictionary
>>
>>34655292

t. so incomparably buttblassted assmad that now employing face saving "lel i dont kno how 2 evn respond" reponses roastlord from reddit mate crikey hurr
>>
>>34655309
if you could tell me to respond to the stuff you are posting, I would send you 4chan gold
>>
>>34655218
>muh feminism

Most women aren't even feminist and those that are are good for practice flings. Be thankful that getting laid is so easy today.
>>
>>34655256
Because woman were given a finger and they took a fucking arm. To the point when men cannot voice their opinion because sexism, patriarchy and privilege.
It's our fucking fault for letting them do this, it's no different than letting a dog run the house. It happened because you allowed it.
>>
>>34655218

I think this is less an issue of feminism but more an issue of lack of respect for others and themselves.

The quick evolution of modern societies makes it hard to find what causes these bad attitudes but I would guess it stems from our society of surplus where everything is not enough. Combined with absent or bad parents kids end up becoming very shit adults.
>>
>>34655218
what do you want women to be like?
>>
>>34655380
You can definitely say whatever you want these days, now more than ever. Thats why theres been a rise in alternative media
>>
>>34655394
What they had been like ever since before the 1970's.
>>
>>34655413
describe to me in better detail you you want women to act
do not include "with self respect" because that goes without saying.
>>
MGTOW is the only answer
>>
>>34655333
>Be thankful that getting laid is so easy today.

t. ooga booga
>>
>BEFORE
>Fake image of fake women dressed up to sell shit to women

>AFTER
>Women living within a society that most males willingly support anyway, in which those women pictured will have multiple boyfriends and male relatives willing to defend their actions, and will partake in similar actions themselves.
>>
>>34655394
Not being degenerate roasties
>>
>>34655404
So that's why we have people banned form speaking at universities or athletes banned from doing something they are good at because they insulted someones religion ?
>>
>>34655444

>MGTOW

If MGTOWs actually fucking G'd TOW instead of spending all their time bitching about women, they may be taken seriously.
>>
>>34655462

You have freedom of speech, not freedom of speech at every podium.
>>
>>34655237
>6th chakra
More like the 6' chakra am I right
>>
>>34655218
polsters tell me teens these days are as conservative as our grandparents. can you imagine how I think that's a crock of shit?
>>
>>34655462
that happens to women too you doughnut
>>
File: Islam.png (63KB, 522x263px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
63KB, 522x263px
I dare you to prove me wrong.
Qts in hijabs are twice as qt.
>>
>>34655218
Shit that bottom picture was taken here in Sydney, probly in the western suburbs tbqh, that's where the trash live.
>>
>>34655500
Limited freedom of speech is by definition not a freedom of speech. Unless it's a hate speech I should be allowed to voice even controversial opinions at those places.
What's the point of having a massive institution dedicated solely to education if it denies speaking ones mind ?
>>
>>34655291
This is the only way. 0riginal000
>>
>>34655519

Which pollsters? Fox News pollsters? Breitbart pollsters?>>34655521
>>
>>34655435
First off they need to stop fighting for rights they already have and have had for years. Secondly the pretty powerful princess acts have got to go. Women need to stop acting like they hold all the cards in every situation just because they are a woman and therefore untouchable. Finally they need to get some common sense. Before women realized they were responsible for their own actions, now women think they are always the victim and it is someone else who is responsible for their actions.
>>
>>34655554
>Finally they need to get some common sense
>Woman
Pick one
>>
>>34655543
freedom of speech means that the government can't censor you, not that everybody is obligated to host you to speak.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (11KB, 451x326px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
11KB, 451x326px
>>34655521
I can't argue with that, pic mostly unrelated.
>>
File: Eds_laughing.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Eds_laughing.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>Butthurt roastie ITT trying to pretend women nowadays arent trash

Aren't you late to slurrp Chad's jizz?
>>
>>34655554
they're fighting to keep those rights, not attain them.
>>
>>34655543

>Limited freedom of speech is by definition not a freedom of speech.
>Unless it's a hate speech

So you yourself think freedom of speech shouldn't exist.
>>
>>34655404
>rise in alternative media
That's because of the internet. Now if you want to run a "news media" company all you have to do is start a website and make some YouTube videos. Before you had to be a well established TV/Radio network.
It has nothing to do with the "unlimited bounds of free speech" we have today that allowed liberals to silence scientific facts and opposing non-hateful opinions.
>>
I wonder if anyone here has ever spoken to a woman
>>
>>34655543

>unless it's a hate speech

If those in the government can arbitrarily classify some speech as a special case and censor it you don't have freedom of speech.

Of course, not everyone has to let you onto their property to speak, assuming they are private institutions and do not receive state funding.
>>
>>34655586
No one is trying to take them away. Give me laws that are trying to be passed by LAWMAKERS where they are trying to take away women's rights. No one is doing that. Woman have equal rights. Woman are not at a disadvantage.
>>
>>34655586
You dont need them whore.
>>
>>34655586
Who the fuck is trying to take the>
>>
>>34655616
Yes and it only helped me form my opinion that women shouldn't have rights.
>>
>>34655616
I have.
And I wasn't related to her.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW YOU SMUG CUNT?
>>
There is no good reason women should not be bought and sold like livestock.
>>
>>34655643
They could be collectivised.
State redistribution of sex when?
>>
File: degu.png (658KB, 860x516px) Image search: [Google]
degu.png
658KB, 860x516px
>>34655629
>>34655626
I can't think of a single time!!!1

>>34655628
calling virgins whores is why you don't have a gf

>>34655643
explain more
>>
>>34655643

>This much bravado

You realise the majority of slaves during the Trans-Atlantic, Islamic, and Roman periods were all male, right? That at some points more black women owned slaves than white males?

Males are slaves.
>>
>>34655684
Don't mistake people saying they don't want to pay for something for them trying to take away your right to it.

You have a right to things.
This doesn't mean I should pay for them.
>>
>>34655642
oh my god my sincerest apologies, for the record I agree we should have no rights we are all roastie whores who take more than we're given and are for baby-making use only. You men are big and strong and clever and I can't do anything for myself I'm so so sorry please put your big dick in me for I have no other qualities than a moist hole for your use. Love ya!
>>
>>34655470
They do both in equal measure.
They will not be silent.
>>
File: 1486258167177.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486258167177.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>34655263
>feminism
>excessively corporate friendly
>>
>>34655684
Why don't you actually name the law AND what right it is taking away. Oh wait...you can't OR YOU ALREADY WOULD HAVE
>>
>>34655716
>You have a right to things.
This doesn't mean I should pay for them.

taxes should cover all rights, because if it's a right and not a privilege, even the poorest people with little access to healthcare should be able to reap the benefit.

t. canadian
>>
>>34655765
Women are chosen 2:1 over men for a corporate job.
>>
>>34655551
He's talking about the board as if they are a separate entity from the rest of the site like a tard
>>
>>34655765

I didn't say feminism is excessively corporate friendly, retard.
>>
>>34655444
Trips of truth, this is good.

>>34655291
This is a better idea. The waifu age is fast approaching, and a daki w/ my favortie loli or a robot can please me much better and with no backtalk.

>>34655470
Some of them are G'ing. The ones that "whine" about women are doing young men a service by warning us about succubi.
>>
>>34655786
It's not so much that you have the right to something as it is that nobody else has the right to directly stop you doing it.
>>
>>34655767
It is the global gag rule. It prevents American healthcare workers working overseas from giving the women they're helping the option to abort. They are not allowed to use the word "abortion". So beaten and raped and abused and impoverished women have to bear their rapist's and abuser's children, tying them to the rapist for life.
>>
>>34655717
Implying I am even interested in pig disgusting 3d.
Don't think too high of yourself. My waifu has clearly surpassed you long ago.
I have nothing for you but pity.
>>
>>34655808

> The ones that "whine" about women are doing young men a service by warning us about succubi.

Like Buddha returning to the circle of life suffering and death to bring enlightenment. MGTOW religion when?
>>
>>34655684
>Roastie
>A virgin

Pick one whore. Now go fuck Chad and leave us alone.
>>
>>34655218
Don't fuck the feminists and be a better man than those who do. When most of the marriageable men won't touch degenerates then the behavior will shift.
>>
>>34655830
>It prevents American healthcare workers working overseas from giving the women they're helping the option to abort.

They're lucky the US helps them at all.
>>
>>34655717
I know you're trying to be sarcastic but what you said is objectiley true. You harlots dont need rights because you've done jack shit with them.

Know your place woman.
>>
>>34655262
>>34655279
Matthew:7
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
>>
>>34655861
I'm not being sarcastic we women are the work of the devil
>>
>>34655861
I wish I didn't have rights, who needs that when you have much smarter men
>>
>>34655638
I will speak to you if you have discord. I am curious why you feel this way.
>>
>>34655787
It's funny because I know this is true, but I've been at my job for 17 months and no woman has applied
>>
>>34655830
Women in the US are not fighting for those rights. If they were they would be protesting Islam and Sharia law. US women don't give a shit about women in non-western countries.
>>
>>34655786
It's a not a right in a privatized health care system WHICH IS WHAT WE HAVE IN THE US.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.