[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/comfy ides/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 056.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
056.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
What are some comfy things to do alone? I've finally accepted that nobody will ever love me and that I'll be alone forever. I've gotten myself a nice little bachelor apartment in an upmarket building. I only ever need to leave the house for seminars and to teach at /uni/. Other than that, my time is mine. What are some good solo /comfy/ activities?

>smokeing dudebro indoors on a rainy day with your favorite album on
>sandwiches and lemonade for my favorite anime
>switch off all the lights, put on noise-cancelling headphones and listen to favorite music under the covers
>lsd
>>
>make a comfy robot discord while binge watching studio Ghibli movies
>Meditating
>Getting a large fluffy blanket and watch your go to comfy YouTuber(Jaiden animations)
>Listen to lo-fi hip hop
>Turn up the heat into a comfy warmness
>No news
>Listen to an audiobook of your child hood books( Gregor the overlander)
>>
>>34654663
you could join the /comfy/ discord and shitpost while listening to comfy music https://discord.gg/qGW5kKS 8)
>>
>>34654663
>>34654663
Are you a shut-in?
If no, i suggest wandering out at random to places that are unpopular with minimal humans. I'm in japan and always wandering off to quiet, obscure temples that are just sitting around. Go to a river bank, the seaside, the foot of a bridge, wherever there's nobody else.
>>
>>34655131
Were you born in Japan or did you move there? I wanted to move there from the US but I know it's hard, any tips?
>>
>>34654663
>friday night
>split pot brownie, eat half (100mg)
>all of the lights off, except a red bulb bought from a hardware store
>45 mins later pick the nicest shroom from my sack and eat it
>spend the night replaying old Xbox 360 games with headphones in
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.