[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA just got raped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6253.jpg (831KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6253.jpg
831KB, 2048x1365px
>used to browse this board daily
>entered uni and began to frequent less
>friend and I go to a party
>turns out only two guys are there
>I go into one of the rooms with him. (He's 3 years older)
>tell him I'm virgin, not prepared to do anything
>he fucks me and pushes my head onto his dick anyways
> I tell him at the end I won't report him

So guys, am I officially a roastie whore? How should I off myself?
>>
>>34654280
How much did you enjoy it? How often will you masturbate to the memory in the future?
>>
>>34654304
I enjoyed five percent of it. I enjoyed the part that was more consensual. I do not see myself masturbating to this event.
>>
Holy shit just report him anon
>>
>>34654337
/thread
You're a stupid bitch OP
>>
File: 1440903576779.jpg (58KB, 917x570px) Image search: [Google]
1440903576779.jpg
58KB, 917x570px
>>34654280
>I go into one of the rooms with him. (He's 3 years older)

here's where you fucked up
>>
Report him to the police. Rapists are complete absolute scum who deserve to be tortured slowly.
>>
>>34654337
she's a whore not a liar
jesus christ, let her hold onto the last bit of honor she has

OP, it's not your fault, get a rape whistle and start to hate men
>>
Hungaro roastie, Eastern-European bitch.
What does it matter?
You would have lost your virginity to Pierre Woodman, anyways, you whore.
>>
>inb4 throwing a beta in jail for eye rape
>also .... this is bait
>>
>be me
>get raped
>wat do?

Report him you fucking idiot jesus
>>
>>34654280
Was he attractive? Are you attractive? What are you studying at university?
>>
>>34654375
I didn't know she was from eastern europe. In that case just kill him. Nobody will care and the world would be better off. You can prob find some people for cheap to kidnap him while you torture him then get rid of the corpse for you when he dies.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 302x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 302x377px
1. Forgive yourself. While you may have driven up the risk factor, it was that failed abortion's choice to rape.

2. Report NOW. While every nasty detail is fresh in your head. Rape victims tend to have their brains shut out details to protect from the emotional hurt. You have to beat the clock here. Cops can't help without details. Write them down now if it helps.

3. Call someone you know will support you no matter what (mom etc) Sounds cliche but it's very important.

4. Do what you can to make that guy's life hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 811x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 811x614px
>>34654304
While this may indeed be b8, show some humanity anon.
>>
Sounds hot, record it next time whore.
>>
>>34654280
>you werent meme raped
>"I told him i wont report him"

Holy shit i would rape your stupid ass too you dumb bimbo.
>>
>>34654280
>I tell him at the end I won't report him
Why would you do this?

Also did you ever actually say "no" or "stop"?
>>
>>34654280
>I tell him at the end i won't report him
You should report him who knows how many other victims the fucker has
And no since it was involuntary you're exempt from guilt, just report his ass to police and have them jail his ass
>>
File: 1485943728378.jpg (252KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485943728378.jpg
252KB, 920x960px
>>34654280
did it feel gud tho
>>
>get free sex
>complain

women
>>
>goes to party
>follows a dude into a room alone

If you expected this chain of events ending up in any other way than you getting fucked, then you're retarded.
But yeah go ahead and ruin a dude's life because he went to a party to get laid.
>>
>>34654280
we don't give a fuck because society has no empathy for men. why should we have empathy for women? also go complain on facebook robots don't go to fucking parties or have anything to do with parties.
>>
>>34654280
who is AMA?
>>
>>34654280
Jump off a bridge, rostie whore.
>>
>>34654280
>I go into one of the rooms with him.
>So guys, am I officially a roastie whore?
yes, you wanted Chad to dominate you and you let him

There are currently elderly people out in the streets because the police and courts have to spend $10000s on every reported case of rape.

It wasn't a bunch of dangerous thugs who might strike again that did this to you. It is your fault. All your fault. The right thing to do is nothing.
>>
>>34654280
>So guys, am I officially a roastie whore? How should I off myself?

You're a 28 year old, overweight guy roleplaying a woman on an anonymous image board. Jumping off a bridge would be appropriate, i think.
>>
>>34654280
>I just got raped
>What should I do?
>Mmm I should shitpost on /r9k/ and attention whore while I'm at it

Unless you're a gayboy cumslut I highly doubt you got raped.
>>
So, are you in hungary?
Can i "rape" you too?
>>
>>34654376
>muh honor crap after getting raped

If she didn't say that she probably would have had a terrible time.
Are you one of those niggers who also do those "it's his fight, 1vs1" when a hunk bullies some random weak retard?
>>
>guise I was le raped wat do XDDDD

fuck off roastie. we know you enjoyed it because you haven't reported yet
>>
Get a FIM-92 Stinger rocket launcher off the black market and noobtube his ass
>>
>>34654375

lol.

Getting raped is the same if not better than getting beaten, yet i do not see anyone thinking that people who cause serious physical injury should be tortured to death

@op unless he threatened to kill you, nobody was forcing to stay there. Is there any good reason why you didnt scream or try to run away? Is it because he was an alpha and you craved his dick?
>>
>>34655590

Thats an anti-aircraft weapon it wouldn't work against people.
>>
>>34654280
>pushes my head onto his dick

>just got raped

wtf you just take ur mouth off his penis and say i don't want to suck it

u did not get raped why didn't you just walk away wtf
>>
>>34654280

>>friend and I go to a party

Wew lad

>>turns out only two guys are there

WEW LAD

>>I go into one of the rooms with him. (He's 3 years older)

W E W L A D

If this isn't bait then you probs should have just left once you relised the party only consisted of you an two dudes lol.
>>
>>34655271
It's Ask Me Anything.
>>
Do you guys realize how hard you're getting trolled? OP made like one post other than the first one and you are jumping on this shit like chimps.
>>
>>34654280
Bait is getting less and less original these days.
>>
>>34655271
holy shit you did not just say that anon...
>>
>>34655757
>u got trolled noobs XD
Fuck off
>>
>>34655781
>it's another autist takes shit way too seriously and gets mad when somebody points out how retarded he is episode
>>
>>34655816
Even if OP is baiting at least he made an effort and came up with the story. You're just shitposting.
>>
>>34655838
Yeah, we all know that you're embarrassed because you didn't get the meaning of OP's work of high fiction. Now shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1468192686607.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468192686607.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>34655880
The only embarrassing thing here is your pathetic attempt at baiting. I'm done with your dumb ass.
>>
>>34655982
I just thought it was funny how many replies OP got with how little effort. Sorry you got so buttflustered.
>>
Tell me where you live anon so I can brutally rape you too.And I know its a guy b8ing as female to get (you)s but my hatred for people like you has reached new heights, I'll fucking rape and kill you.
Yes its a fucing threat. leave and never return you fucking bitch your parents weep remembering the day the condom broke and they got you
>>
>>34654318
>I do not see myself masturbating to this event
Sorry I kekked
>>
>>34656551
Got a good laugh out of this one. OP did a great job.
>>
>>34654280
Report it, idiot.

Actually saying that you don't want to do anything immediately makes your claim likely to succeed.
>>
We warned you about Chads, roastie.

You should have tried getting with a nerd instead of hooking up at parties.
>>
>>34654280
it wasn't rape you fucking whore.
it's called hooking up.
>>
>>34657117
>Potential rapist

There is a difference between a girl wanting to have sex with you and forcing them to do it you virgin sperg
>>
File: bart.jpg (67KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
67KB, 456x384px
>>34654280
>I got into one of the rooms with him. (He's 3 years older)
>>
>go into a room with chad
>AT A PARTY
>>
>>34654280
OP, I'll give you this

You are obviously retarded so there's that, but you are getting the responses you are getting because we don't understand how you couldn't perceive the situation you were getting into, and then on top of that not stopping it from happening and letting it proceed as well.

>Well.. we are waiting for your answer?
>>
>>34654280
Holy shit, someone is trying to fuck you against your will and you don't resist phyisically or shout for help? You either wanted him to fuck you or you are literally braindead
>>
>>34654602
I did say stop and I also started crying.
>>
>>34658317
If that's the case you should really report the guy, chances are this isn't a first time thing on his end. Lots of guys pull shit like this but would never actually think of themselves as rapists.

Also, not trying to victim blame, it's inexcusable what that guy did and you shouldn't have to worry about going to a party and getting in a situation like that in the first place, but that's the reality of the world we live in and I urge you to be more perceptive and skeptical in the future. I know it's basically a meme here but a huge chunk of guys really don't have good intentions; choose your company wisely.
>>
You just got your golden ticket, Charlie.

Sue him and the university.
>>
>>34654280
Just report him you total retard.
>>
>>34654280
op dont listen to these faggots, report him and seek help. u arent a weak or a bad person stay strong :)
>>
>>34658317
>>34658456
Yes, I agree with this person, you should totally report him as soon as possible.

My understanding is that most rapists are serial rapists, you will be helping many women if you report him. Who cares what you told him right afterwards, a small lie is nothing compared to a rape.
>>
File: 1471372311898.png (122KB, 242x239px) Image search: [Google]
1471372311898.png
122KB, 242x239px
>>34654280
>I go into one of the rooms with him
>"Rape"
>being this much of a cosmo slut

Sorry roastie, you don't get to call it rape when you willingly went into a room with a guy at a party. You're the reason why men distance themselves from women because they're scared she'll accuse them of rape if he tries anything. Go ruin someone else's life with your false accusations of "rape" thunder cunt
>>
>>34659027
Talking about it on an anonymous board isn't ruining someone's life. I've already decided I'm not reporting it because I wasn't stern enough in the situation. Lesson learned
>>
>>34659155
>crying and telling him to stop
>not stern enough
wat
>>
>>34659155
report him or you will only encourage his behavior.

but i guess you don't care.

t. anon whose ex gf got raped at knife point
>>
>>34659155
>>34659291
seriously op wtf this isn't like a grey area or some shit.

it's pretty clear what happened, report him and get on with your life, if not for your sake but for everyone else's
>>
Why would you post the Parliament of Hungary you attentiong whoring cunt?
>>
>>34659361
Shes trying to forget what happened instead of facing it because then it would label her

fucking report that faggot op, I might get desperate for sex but i would never force a girl who was crying fuck that rich faggot piece of shit.. burn him at the stake
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.