[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my oneitis I love her and she has a GIRLfriend. From 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 5af.png (313KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
5af.png
313KB, 600x661px
I told my oneitis I love her and she has a GIRLfriend. From 1 to 10 how much cucked I got?
>>
>>34653335
confessing is really stupid. it dumps shit on the person. it's needy and overwhelming. if you aren't already flirting then it's completely retarded to confess in any situation.
>>
File: 1484254505713.jpg (118KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1484254505713.jpg
118KB, 1024x1449px
a sing a song for you anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
>>
>>34653335

You got cucked by another girl, son. You got cucked by someone who doesn't even have a penis.

Your score wouldn't fit on a 1 to 10 scale, your cuckdom has ascended beyond all measurement.

May God have mercy on your soul
>>
>>34653335
This happened to me too anon...
My suicide attempt failed a few days ago.
>>
>>34653352
>this desu
It's selfish. There's no reason to make it her business.
>>
>>34653365
>he thinks it matters if it's with another girl
>>
File: ironic.jpg (27KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
27KB, 680x363px
>>34653335
If a girl rejects you for a girl it means you had NO chance whatsoever, but hey don't beat yourself up about it. Most other guys wouldn't have had the chance either.

If she rejects you for another guy however, she rejected you for being YOU. You wouldn't be considered worthy enough for her.
>>
>>34653335
You can't get cuck if there was no relationship you dummy.
>>
>>34653335
oddly enough i'd probably feel better about it if she was dating another girl, not well fuck you im going to try out this other guy, and maybe a few others, like you're all disposable trash and you're at the bottom of the heap.
>>
>>34653352
>>34653636
Well, I didn't tell her this out of nowhere and if you don't tell nothing what the fuck do you do?
>>
You should be happy that you lost out to the purest form of love
>>
>>34653335
0/10 cucked.

You did what most people on here don't, and that's actually tell her that you are sexually interested in her. The next step is to untangle yourself from her life and move on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.