[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible to find and settle down with a healthy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Girls-Wallpapers.jpg (349KB, 920x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Girls-Wallpapers.jpg
349KB, 920x1197px
Would it be possible to find and settle down with a healthy, attractive girl that approves of my misogynistic ways and maybe even adds to the discussion by making self-deprecating jokes and acknowledging the fundamental flaws that exist within women in western society?

lol idk haha
>>
>>34652779
Nope. Sorry mate, stick with your hand.
>>
>>34652779
Possible? yes

likely? quite the opposite
>>
only if you are a 10/10
9/10 maybe

if you don't forget it.
>>
>>34652779
If you have something substantial to offer her in return, sure.

Handsome, charismatic, strong, confident, wealth etc.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-12-38-22.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-12-38-22.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>34652779
It depends on what you have to offer. I know a girl (pic related) who is VERY submissive, her bf is an middle-eastern backwards guy that believes in creationism and thinks that women are inferior trash. But he has a very strong personality, and he's a fairly successful entrepreneur, and she's like a dog behind him.
>>
Would it be possible for you to settle down with a man hating feminist? It's the same thing
>>
>>34652779
>>34653218
>Handsome
This is all you need. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>34653666
Get outside more.
>>
>>34653672
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
Must be good being a hot chad.
Read up friendo.
>>
>>34653686
You can be ugly if you have enough money.

Or do you believe Melania is with Trump because she likes his hair?
>>
>>34653686
Grossly oversimplifying.

Everyone, including chicks, just want someone with a higher social status. that is often attractiveness, but status takes other forms too.
>>
>>34653716
Yes, because all I want is a gold digger, not someone who actually loves me, not my money.
>>
>>34652779
I'd be okay with that sort of thing as long as I didn't end up being beaten or belittled constantly for no reason. I wouldn't mind general shittalk against other girls but if he only insulted me I would certainly end up being too hurt to stay together.
>>
>>34653742
If you don't like the way the world works you're free to leave it.
>>
>>34653755
What OP is really saying is: "I feel like I'm worthless and I think that having someone who is more worthless than me at my side could make me feel better". IMHO it's a twisted vision of how relationships (and the whole world really) work, and he should work on himself instead of trying to make everyone bend to his vision.
>>
>>34653785
And if you dont like my posts you are free to ignore/hide them.
>>
>>34652779
A lot of girls who are ok with sexism aren't generally ok with /r9k/ sexism.
>>
Depends. Do you like it when femenists keep telling you that you're worthless, intrinsically evil due to your penis and the main problem with the world?

Why would she want to hear you go on a soapbox about women on a daily basis?
>>
File: Superted.jpg (23KB, 418x295px) Image search: [Google]
Superted.jpg
23KB, 418x295px
>>34653814
I don't have a problem with your posts
>>
>>34653848
Then why tell me to kms kek
>>
File: Widgetlogo.jpg (16KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Widgetlogo.jpg
16KB, 300x195px
>>34653875
Just laying out your options for you bro
>>
>>34653882
I know my options all too well.
>>
File: Gobby.jpg (60KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
Gobby.jpg
60KB, 575x323px
>>34653904
Neat,

Good convo
>>
>>34652779
No because women are unable to realize their own flaws, they think they're literally perfect.
>>
>>34653946
Have you ever actually met a woman? They're riddled with self-doubt.

Its why that sleazy PUA shit like 'negging' can actually work. In the right context.
>>
>>34653960
>negging
>can actually work
"Negging" itself can never "work," the content of it doesn't help you at all and is probably detrimental in comparison to saying something else, however it can "work" in the sense that making an actual effort taking to girls makes you infinitely more likely to succeed than not talking to them at all.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.