[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone hate The School Of Life YouTube channel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 914x1091px
https://youtu.be/M9i2HAE-ZSw
>a while back watched interesting by the school of life
>watched a couple more and subscribbled
>watch their videos showing up in feed
>gradually realize these people are just talking out of their ass and have literally no proper qualifications for this, nor do they cite any sources
>guy even has a very pretentious voice
>unsubscribbled

>school of life video recommended "why Germans can say things no one else can"
>some of the words are already in English or the idea can be summed up in a few words like punchable face
>there are words in English way more fucking useful than those German ones they presented like sibling (that doesn't exist in French and I think others)
https://youtu.be/dH1SvGMY4Qs

Anyone else hate these pretentious normies?
>>
>>34652555
I watched a couple videos about mental illness from them and they basically can be summarized as "if you're not normal, it's your fault. fix it"

They're fucking awful.
>>
>not buying The Philosopher's Shoe
http://www.theschooloflife.com/shop/the-philosophers-jumper/

It's like you want to stay unenlightened.
>>
Yeah they're really stupid. The only praise I could give is that they ask okay questions, but their answers are shallow, trite, self-help junk tier philosophy that tries to protect the fragile emotions of everyone watching. Real philosophy is about cultivating the rare individuals, the ubermensches. But saying stuff like "no one is intrinsically boring", or "nice people are undervalued but not really lol" is dumb. Lots of people are relatively boring, and nice people are probably valued more than they should be. They don't even summarize other philosophers properly. About everything they say triggers me somehow.
>>
Thanks for the heads up Anon.

A family member got really into this stuff and was trying to get me involved. Had a suspicion that someone was just memeing. It was pitched to me as modern philosophy for the modern way of life which made me cringe.
>>
>>34652555
I like when they do biographies on authors and philosophers. Otherwise I don't really frequent them
>>
>>34652555
You made me unsubscribe, are you happy now?
>>
>>34652555
"How not to be boring" video is the dumbest shit I've seen all week and I visit /pol/.
>>
>>34652555
worst part is that their videos on actual philosophers don't even touch the surface of their philosophies, they spend like half the video explaining that kant lived with his fucking dog, and how kids used to call his dog frau kant.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.