[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this show have to become so shit? Used to be so good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (46KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
46KB, 750x400px
Why did this show have to become so shit? Used to be so good up until they started the one season story bullshit. Also to mention that the writers were shilling for Hillary in the recent season. Fuck this show, old South Park is 10000000x better.
>>
>>34652330
more people need to realize as they get older they are not longer the target market

your time has come and gone
>>
>>34652330
Because all good things come to an end, my friend.
>>
>Used to be so good up until they started the one season story bullshit

It was pretty terrible most of the time for about 6-7 years before that
>>
>waaah why did X become so shit, it was much better when i was 12

ironically south park dedicated an entire episode to this phenomenon
>>
>>34652330
>making fun of Trump
>shilling for Shillary
Although overlap definitely exists, you don't need to be a paid off cuck just to make fun of how retarded Trump is

they're both shit
>>
>>34652330
Why do people still watch South Park past the age of 18?

The humor is low-brow and crass.
>>
>>34652393

>Landslide starts playing
>>
it's pretty much pokemon
>>
>>34652330

4chan was pretty liberal until the last election

Seems like the 4chan hivemind has changed rather than south park
>>
>>34652330
they themselves said that the last season was shitty, they said they'll keep out of politics next time

>>34652593
4chan used to be more libertarian than liberal (same as South Park)
>>
>>34652593
>>34653413
fucking newfags 4chan has always been a racist, misogynist, gay hating meme machine. liberals were laughed at and bullied back in 2005 and they're being laughed at and bullied in 2017. nothing has changed
>>
>>34652393
no, because if you rewatch the old episodes (even the ones i missed back then) they are still funny. the show was better constructed and didnt rely on namecalling things/brands people already know. digital animation and hiring bill hader as a writer were just the nails in the coffin.
>>
>>34653462
You are the newfagyou dumb cuck. That was all satire. We called each other niggers and fags and made fun of sjw because it was FUN. Not to push some bullshit political agenda like /pol/cucks do now with their normie army
>>
>>34652593
>4chan was pretty liberal

It DEFINITELY wasn't. Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1485906173174.png (13KB, 488x407px) Image search: [Google]
1485906173174.png
13KB, 488x407px
>>34654114

>Implying that wasn't the point in the first place.

Face it anon, the left has grown heavily in the US in the past 10 years.
>>
>>34654142
It was always racist, but definitely not trying to promote family values and Christianity
>>
>>34654114
>not realizing it still is satire
Kill yourself please newfagger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.