[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this girl I like and we went out 2 weeks ago. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: smoking wojak.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
smoking wojak.png
8KB, 193x261px
There is this girl I like and we went out 2 weeks ago. There were some weird questions she asked. And she seems to agree with me tinder is shit and doesnt want to meet a guy of it.

She also asked about whether I prefer tits or ass and she did get a little drunk and possibly embarrassed.

I think I am in love and no I wont post pics of the girl because else you cunts will somehow manage to dox her or you secretly know her.

I want to tell her that I want to be more than friends over text (ASAP) because last time I got this obsessed over a girl I dropped out of uni and was working full time at fucking target.

So should I message her my feelings
or should I patiently wait for the right moment when I will see her again.
>>
>>34652023
tell her you want to marry her and make a baseball team together
>>
wait to do it irl
>>
>>34652023
Ask her if she wants to come around to your place

>So should I message her my feelings
or should I patiently wait for the right moment when I will see her again.

Don't do either of those
>>
>>34652023
>There is this girl I like and we went out 2 weeks ago.
Too late, she's likely taken a few Chad dicks in that timespan
>>
>>34652246
100% sure she hasnt

She works in IT with a company full off Indians (She hates the smell)

Is inactive on social media

And doesnt like bars and clubs
>>
>>34652023
>So should I message her my feelings
>or should I patiently wait for the right moment when I will see her again.

Do neither of those things.

Message her, invite her out, then tell herhow ou feel in person.
>>
try to hang out with her again, maybe a movie. if all goes well ask to be more than just friends.
>>
>>34652307
Even asked my parents for some advice

They said that you should find the right moment and say something along the lines of
>I like you a lot I want to be more than friends
>>
>>34652023
I think you won't meet her again, anon. I've been there already. I mean you can try to message her to hang out with her but I doubt anything will come out of it.

Anyway, don't tell her your intentions yet. Make her WANT to be around you first.
>>
>>34652023
You should stop contacting her. She will take away your virginity, video games and anime. Then you wouldn't be able to visit r9k ever again. You don't want to be a normie, do you?
>>
Do not mention feelings at all until after you seal the deal. You mustn't. Guys talking about feelings works with like 1% of chicks. Feel what you feel, and act on them, but do not discuss. The whole reason girls don't like robots is because being uncomfortable and awkward is death to them. They would prefer almost any other emotion. Just ask her out, play it cool, and keep your sperghetti to yourself, sir.
>>
>>34652335
>They said that you should find the right moment

They're right, but you need to adjust it to match our current culture.
You need to MAKE the right moment.

Your parents are not from the Tinder generation, they could afford to wait until the right moment arose, you can't.

If you wait, Chad will swoop in and get her.
Either that, or she'll assume you're not interested, because of how most men very actively pursue women these days, and will mentally categorise you as a friend, rather than a romantic prospect.
>>
>>34652389
Alright then friendo I will ask her for maybe 2 dates before april and then invite her to my house in April when my parents are gone.

>>34652348
Fuck off some people actually wanna improve their lives faggot
>>
>>34652389
>Guys talking about feelings works with like 1% of chicks.
It doesn't work with any. It shows despair.

Even if you've been hanging out with the girl for quite some time and you decide to spill it to her, many will tell you to fuck right off.
>>
File: 1424470259285.jpg (461KB, 800x800px)
1424470259285.jpg
461KB, 800x800px
>>34652420
>If you wait, Chad will swoop in and get her.
FUCKING THIS

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED I FELT LIKE I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER HER AND HIM FUCK WHY
>>
>>34652420
She doesnt use tinder

SHE TOLD ME THIS WHILE SHE WAS DRUNK WE HAD A VERY LONG DISCUSSION ON HOW TINDER IS FUCKED UP

SHE HATES GOING TO CLUBS AND SHE LIKES DRINKS WITH A FRIEND OCCASIONALLY

SHE IS HARD TO GET AND THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE HORNY THAN EVER AND HOW I WANT TO BE THE KEY THAT UNLOCKS HER
>>
>>34652424
Yeah I think that could work. But to clarify, letting her know you are interested is important, just don't mention all the feelings.
>>
>>34652497
Can you clarify what letting her know that you are interested means
>>
>>34652429
I agree but I literally saw it work with a coworker a month ago. Otherwise I would be as absolutely certain it's an impossibility. She's smokin hot too...
>>
>>34652483
She may not use Tinder, but the rapid escalation of relationships still applies outside of it, Tinder was just something that I thought encapsulated the degeneracy.

People fuck within days of meeting each other now.
It's common.
The idea of waiting for a few months, or even weeks, is strange to most young people.

Chad doesn't have to put in weeks of work getting to know her, he can make her his within a week of meeting her.

Sure, she might not use Tinder, she might not go to clubs, but Chad is everywhere.
Chad is always looking for opportunities.
Chad never rests.

If you hesitate for even a minute, Chad will see his chance.
>>
>>34652511
Buy her red flowers, heart shaped candies, or jewelry if you got jewbucks. If you think that's too forward then suggest dinner and a movie but make sure you say the word date. You are not friends anymore, and there is no retreat.
>>
>>34652546
What if I say she is 25 and I am 20
All my friends are currently in their 20s and honestly I am not sure if I act "old" or they act young
>>
>>34652577
I'm 25, and it is definitely the culture amongst people my age too.

Chad doesn't care how old she is.

I've seen Chad get all sorts of girls you'd never expect to fall for his tricks.

Even devoutly religious ones.
>>
>>34652546
Do you know one of the causes of rapid escalation? It's technology keeping them in constant contact. No longer do ppl have to "get to know" someone over the course of months of dates (even when the "standard" was 3dates that's a while). That constant contact breeds familiarity and speeds bonding.
>>
>>34652023
I was raised by real men so I always tell girls to their face, but if you must text say something along the lines of

>"You seem like a real nice girl and enjoy your company/companionship, I'd really like to see if we could make something out of this."

Im drunk AF and tired as shit but you got the general idea, don't come on strong and spergout, make it seem nice but keep it kind've distant. Like you could say this to another girl and its cooki-cutter.

Trust me the whole "I want a sensitive man to express deep emotion to me" is jewywood romcom bullshit, women shit on men like that irl.
>>
>>34652646
>Trust me the whole "I want a sensitive man to express deep emotion to me" is jewywood romcom bullshit, women shit on men like that irl.
I know it is I really just want to say something along the lines of what you just pointed out.
>>
>>34652672
Well friend I gave you the template so see if you can make something from it with your own ideas.

One more bit of advise before I go, do not overthink this be simple, be direct, be nice/charming but DO NOT, DO NOT sperg out and get all mushy and lovey dovey. Basically dont be a fag good luck.

A real loving relationship with a woman that loves you back is a 1/1 feeling, nothing comes to mind thatt can top it. God knows I miss that shit.
>>
>>34652726
Thankyou didnt think I could find decent dating advice on /r9k/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.