[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no mentally unstable gf to be codependent on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170118_072442.jpg (159KB, 713x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_072442.jpg
159KB, 713x738px
>no mentally unstable gf to be codependent on
>>
>>34651780
Trust me, you don't want an unstable gf. I dated one a while back and she was just bats hit crazy. Sex was good but holy shit was she crazy. Never again.
>>
>>34651780
Codependency is terrible. Don't do it.
>>
>>34652540
Why

Dkskskso939
>>
My psychiatrist hasn't helped with these feels. I'm okay with feeling depressed but I do agree that it makes me a betacuck who just spends his time crying over pointless things.
I wish it would just stop. I feel so powerless mentally.
tasks like working out sometimes become unbearable when I'm reminded that she'll never like me in this way and that I've been wasting 8 years mostly obsessing over someone on another continent and living in my head.

I've tried to explain to my mother that it might be the reason I suffer from severe insomnia and the reason I needed to regularly see my psychiatrist. I should probably just kms, right r9k?
>>
>>34651780
iktf, a mentally sound woman could never want me
>>
>>34652610
OP here

I have pretty bad insomnia to. I want to go on pills of some kind to help.
>>
Ok i need women advice and you sorry fucks are better than my autism on solo pilot.

I'm major sperglord who hasn't had any social contact outside of work in almost 2 years.

There is this girl. Ridiculously hot and sexy, get 400-600 likes on her profile pictures on Facebook.
She is also smart, and hangs around with the "tattoos, vapourware, and teamsesh" style girls.
She isn't at all attentionwhorish as she may sound, trust me.
Very introverted and antisocial, she doesn't eve meme it for attention like other types.

She has flirted with me twice in person. At a club(I go there and pretend, or try, to be a normie), she even invited me over and bought us drinks.

She matched with me on tinder, all but confirming, that she is interested in me.

How do I, a sperglord whose only thing going for him is his natural looks, land a decent girl who is highly saught after.
>>
>>34651780
Are you retarded? What if one of you has a breakdown? Will you stab each other to death? You are thinking with yer dick
>>
>>34652696
No I'm not? I never said anything sexual at all.
>>
>>34652710
You think it'll be all roses and shit. It'll be trash because you're both mentally unstable. You are idealizing mental illness. Stop lying, you're thinking about dat puss
>>
>>34652130
>tfw fall for the "crazy girls are dynamite in the sack meme"
>tfw she's actually a dead fish
>>
>date crazy girl for two years
>brutal breakup
>saw her flirting with other guys at a bar tonight
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck OP stay out of this it sucks
>>
>>34652681
>Ridiculously hot and sexy, get 400-600 likes on her profile pictures on Facebook.
You don't stand a chance.
>>
>>34652769
No, I'm really not you freak.
All I want is an actual loving relationship. I don't care if it's unorganized or messy.
>>
>>34652811
You are lying, men only want sex. You'd know this if you weren't a low test cuck
>>
>tfw no bf to form a glorious symbiotic codependency with
>>
>>34652830
>men only want sex
I don't see how this is true. You'll just have to take my word for it, but I want an actual relationship over that.
>>
>>34652654
Haven't seen you for a while, nice to see you're still kicking.

>>34652655
I've heard from other anons that melatonin helps and isn't habit forming.

>>34652681
>400-600 likes on her profile pictures on Facebook
>Very introverted and antisocial
This just isn't true anon, you're blinded by infatuation. I know, it's happened to me before. Not saying you can't still go after her, but know that you're going for a common attention whore. An introverted girl would not post pictures of herself on facebook.

>>34652891
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>34652610
Why have you been obsessed with her for 8 years?
>>
>>34651780

Openly unstable? Oh hell no don't dew it ow pee

However, mental health is suspicious? Why not
>>
>>34652655
>>34653200
Melatonin helps. It's what the body produces naturally. Take 3-5mg per night.
>>
>>34652130
>>34652540
Why should I not do what you are describing?
>>
>>34652681
Grab coffee with her and see where it leads. Make sure to keep the conversation about her to avoid derailing it with your autism
>>
>>34652654
Thats because you're a worthless tripfag
>>
>>34655416
It was the same when i didn't have a trip though
>>
>>34651780
>no clingy boyfriend to make into a codependent
Why even live?
>>
It's not as nice as you could think. My gf had her first manic psychosis, while I was under with MDD. Wouldn't go through that again for anything in the world.
>>
>>34655416
Tripfags actually get more women you dolt.
>tfw no crazy gf to kill a load of people with
>>
>>34655961
I'm clingy and I want that.
>>
>>34651780
I dated a chick for 2 years who had BPD, it was terrible, but crazy sex is pretty good. In the end I dumped her after fucking her best friend, I also raped her tons of times like she would actually sob during it and hit her multiple times so if you like that part go for it but its not worth it
>>
>>34656298
Then tell me a bit about yourself and I'll see if you are worthwhile making into a codependent.
>>
>>34656354
>thingsthatneverhappened
How did you manage to fuck her best friend and how did you rape her?
>>
>>34655961
>>34656399

I'm clingy and a gamer and that's pretty much it. My personality is nonexistant. I have a vaguely ugly face. We marrying yet?
>>
>>34656454
Yes, it sounds like love at first sight, maybe we'll have to get engaged. Post a Skype. Or your Steam if you don't have that.
>>
>>34656505
steam: steamcommunity.com/id/GGHandyman/
>>
>>34656505
>sounds
>at first sight
That doesn't make sense.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.