[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ausbot/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: Australia.png (3KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Australia.png
3KB, 318x159px
Alright lonely robots I am lonely as fuck and would like some new friends.

So here I propose an ausbot meetup in Sydney

General requirements
>You need to enjoy drinking
>You have a pulse

We can either hit a bar or actually just buy drinks at liquorland and sit somewhere in a park. I will create a discord for this but only if some of you are interested.

Also about me
>20 years old
>Smoke/Drink/Weed
>Wagecucking
>TAFE in IT

I am just curious how it would be to meet some of you in real life.

Also /Ausbot? General
>>
Yeah fuck sorry mate, Darwinbot here. Would be cool to meet up for a few beers but
>>
How's /melbourne/ enjoying tonight's storm? Pretty comfy!
>>
>>34651769
Shame how are the fucking abbos in Darwin, dont you have like tons of them there or are you an abo with a functioning brain?
>>
>>34651853
You have no idea man... Literal shitting and pissing in the streets. Buses are useless because they smell like abo piss, shit and vomit. Cunts are just laying around on the sidewalk and in parks high as fuck or passed out. Fucking government fucked them over. I went to school here with a kid who was half abo and the government gave him 8 grand a year just for going to school.
>>
>>34651909
Fuck thank god i am in sydney
>>
I love Australia and wish I could go but poor. Weather seems awesome, I don't give a fuck about the flora/alien insects (the fauna though? hell yeah), accent is very sexy, way of life seems way more laid back and less poisoned by Murricunts. Canadafag here and sometimes I wish I had came out an Ausfag instead.
>>
>>34651917
As soon as I actually get a worthy job and get some money I'm moving out and down south
>>
>>34651963
Good luck friendo, just keep in mind Sydney and Melbourne are expensive as fuck, a room here costs like $300 a week but good luck
>>
>>34651979
Thanks dude, I was gonna go sunshine coast. Seems pretty cool. Plus I have some old friends who moved down there too and they said it's good
>>
I'd be keen to make new friends whereabouts in syd?
>>
where are the cute brisfags???
>>
>>34652503
in brisbane

you idiot ;p
>>
>>34651786
>passerine enters the thread
>suddenly everythings "comfy" and "cute" and gay as hell
>>
>>34652628
Might have started this thread too early ausb
>>
another melbourne bot reporting in, but would need to be a pretty big group for me to attend a meetup
>>
Not being a dick, honestly I couldn't care where you put your dick but why are there so many fags in ausbot threads?
>>
>>34651728
Anyone Ausbots near Newcastle wanna meet up?
>>
>>34652657
3 hour drive
Have responsibilities like work and school

I am sorry man

Where are the Sydney bots are we all just normies here?
>>
Brisbanebots what're you up to tonight?
>>
>>34652796
Bored as fuck, smoking, u?
>>
>>34652841
Shit posting from work killing time till I can go home, have a toke and pass out in front of a movie.

What's your brand of smoko?
>>
File: 1467086563287.jpg (47KB, 525x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467086563287.jpg
47KB, 525x450px
>>34652648
>asking why people from a prison colony are all prison gay

there are two relevant cities in australia and they're both lefty shitholes and everywhere else is basically a big town, and all the robots are spread around
>>
>>34652881
>>asking why people from a prison colony are all prison gay

That logic is so butt fuck retarded I'm not even going to bother explaining it to you because I know you already know how butt fuck retarded it is
>>
>>34651728
>So here I propose an ausbot meetup in Sydney
>Sydney

Poofter capital of Australia.
>>
join the /aus/ robot discord server
https://discord.gg/3tD3UMc

no girls and orbiting stricly forbidden
post state in chat
>>
>>34652922
I thought that was melbourne
>>
>>34652863
stuyvesants, recently had hungarian lucky strikes
>>
anyone in wa~ neko nation puuurth
>>
>recently visit Sydney
>Chinese fill the city so much they don't even feel the need to put english on their shop signs or restraunt menus
Don't think I'll come back, fuck the humidity as well.
>>
File: 1474050554953.png (859KB, 502x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1474050554953.png
859KB, 502x1236px
SEQ here

IT'S HOT
>>
any wollongong bots in tonight?
>>
>>34653347
get in the discord cunt i need some mates down here
>>
>>34651769
Darwin here too.
Rip m8
>>
How y'all Melbots enjoying this rain
>>
>>34653347
Gong here. How's it hanging m9
>>
>all these smoking, drinking, drug huffing faggots
Fucking normalshits get OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>34653324
>he doesn't have air con on at 19 at all times with no power bills because lol solar
Must suck.
>>
>>34651728
sydney here too what suburb are you in
>>
>>34653300
This tbqh.

I don't mind the Chinese qts but who the fuck let in the chinks who can barely speak as much English as a fucking 5 year old?
>>
>>34651728
whats the meetup deets im kinda keen
>>
brisbane pancake meetup
fuckers
>>
>>34653545
they are studying masters degrees and pay top dollar for that right, unis and politicians love them
>>
>>34653587
I live up the coast, fuck taking the train.
>>
>>34653591
I guess something has to prop the Australian dollar up eh.
>>
Melbourne here. It's alright, I just hate everyone and their shitty politics.
>>
Melbourne reporting. Give me a bf (straight).
>>
>>34654081
No way fag

oregano
>>
Melbourne reporting. Give me a bf (gay)
>>
>>34651728
email deets to my throwaway
[email protected]
2110 here. peace out
>>
Anyone had any craigslist experiences or anything similar?
>>
>>34651959
I've been to America and part of Canada and I prefer Australia for most of those reasons
>>
>>34654121
Hi, I'm your bf now
>>
>>34654121
SUNBURY
U
N
B
U
R
Y
>>
>>34654188
Seconding this.

I'm half - 3/4s tempted to book a girl off that site.
>>
>>34652657
I live near Beaumont St in Hamilton
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.