[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woe is me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: Divy.jpg (721KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Divy.jpg
721KB, 2656x1494px
i have no real job. I am a manlet. I dont' have friends. I don't have a haircut and i have a beard and don't want to shave or get a haircut. I don't want to buy nice clothes. I'm kind of a loser. If I get drunk I will start saying nice things about Trump and I live in California. I have serious issues and i don't even care. I've always been a lazy fuck, even before smoking weed. I kno i have issues but i don't want to change. I hate society and don't want to play along that I care; pretending i care just makes me more sad.

At least I'm not ugly. it feels good to be attractive. It's also tragic because i see when people are attracted but i am too socially retarded most of the time to do anything about it.
>>
cool story bud
post moar cat
>>
File: orgasm cat.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
orgasm cat.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
tl;dr

cat thread
>>
File: remainingkittens.jpg (18KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
remainingkittens.jpg
18KB, 599x337px
>>34651725
She is one of those blacks I think. I rescued them and found them all homes and the last one who wasn't picked I kept for myself
>>
File: ahegaho cat.png (338KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
ahegaho cat.png
338KB, 450x413px
>>34651830
>I rescued them and found them all homes
rescue me~
>>
this little guy went fast. Some college girl came and got him with her boyfriend. She brought her boyfriend with her because she responded to a craiglist ad that basically said "lol i have kittens come to my apartment"
>>
She is now more than a year old roughly but still isnt very big, just like her owner
>>
This is my favorite picture of her. I took it after I took her home from a night at the vet to get her ovaries removed. Next Halloween if i somehow go to a party she will be little blue riding hood and i will be grandma or the big bad wolf. Surely this will get me laid. No fatties tho. I have standards
>>
>>34651839
cats are my spirit animal. i said that to a girl on tinder once and she immediately unmatched me.
>>
>>34651708
Same for me, but i live in Russia, unattractive, 5`4 and don`t even have money to buy weed.
>>
>>34652033
that's a shame. my medical card recently expired and i can't afford to renew it. I don't even know if it is worth it to do so because we legalized it for real but im not sure when that starts going in effect. Weed at the liquor store when?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.