[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever done cocaine? I would like to try it. What is it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Have you ever done cocaine? I would like to try it. What is it like?
>>
>>34651225

Objectively: It's it's fun and worth trying at least once.
>>
It's pretty fun and gives you a lot of energy, and a general good feeling. It's too expensive though.
>>
Did a lot in high school. I really liked putting it in my gums. Also snorting it.

Anyone ever sometimes need to take a shit when you pull it out?
>>
>>34651432
Pull what out?
>>
>>34651432

Yeah. I have a theory it's because of the dopamine you're about to uptake. Same happens to me now drinking coffee and even when I start drinking alcohol because I use it to get drunk. You anticipate a dopamine rush which triggers you to poop. Not exactly sure about the reason for the correlation however..
>>
>>34651509
Holy shit...same thing happens to me all the time (never do coke). I put coffee in the Keurig and suddenly have to dump. Happens at least every other day. Come back to a nice cold cup of coffee. About once a week I have a night where I plan to chill and have a few drinks and play Xbox...half the time I get ready to pour my 1st drink and have to dump. Seriously thanks, I do have slight IBS but this helps it make sense in these cases, thanks.
>>
>>34651509

This is a good explanation. I also think a lot of coke is cut with baby laxative too as a filler
>>
I really like it, but it's more expensive than it's worth IMO.

If I want something to give me a boost I'll do adderall or meth.
>>
>>34651457
Like when you or your friend or whoever pulls the bag of coke out to do, sometimes you suddenly need to shit.

>>34651509
Yeah sometimes I thought it could be something like that. Like my body was ready because I was addicted.

>>34651699
That would make me need to shit after
>>
>>34651225
Nope and no, sorry
>>
I don't normally drink or do drugs, but for some reason have a fantasy of being fucked while I'm high on coke.
>>
>>34651817

>That would make me need to shit after

Ah, good point. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush for knowing you're about to do it. A fight or flight response generally makes your bowels want to empty.
>>
>>34651842

It is unquestionably good drug to have sex on, both for pleasure and stamina reasons.
>>
>>34651225
I have wanted to try it but I have asthma and can imagine it would probably destroy me.
>>
First time will be the best time so don't waste it on some bunk shit. ALSO MAKE SURE YOURE DRUNK FIRST<<<<< very importaint
>>
No, I don't do drugs. But I'm not morally superior to anyone who does drugs.
>>
>>34651864
I didn't know that, even better. Now all I need is to find a bf who will do it with me.
>>
>>34651660
>cold coffee

Nigger how long does it take you to shit? Are you going up there with a scoop and feeling around for loose pieces or something? Wtf?
>>
>>34651937
Why?
Orvaginalo
>>
>>34651937
DO NOT DO THIS. THIS ANON IS A FUCKING SPASTIC LOOKING TO GET YOU HURT
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.