[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>follow someone on twitter >they immediately block me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1486164785884.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486164785884.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>follow someone on twitter
>they immediately block me
>>
File: 1338783924581.jpg (68KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1338783924581.jpg
68KB, 500x446px
>>34651190
Jesus Christ, anon, how'd you manage to do that?
>>
File: 1484910810167.gif (237KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
1484910810167.gif
237KB, 250x178px
>>34651190
Ill follow you, anon
>>
>>34651190
twitter is shit with the worst userbase of all fucking time and every time you click on anything it takes you one step deeper into hell
>>
File: 1485781528899.jpg (38KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
1485781528899.jpg
38KB, 600x474px
>>34651239
all I do is retweet hentai and talk about how depressed I am.
>>
>>34651190
WAKE UP CALL
A
K
E

U
P

C
A
L
L
>>
>>34651190
>about to reach a follower milestone
>get mass unfollowing
Why do I have to fail at everything I try?
>>
>>34651261
you seriously couldn't design a worse website if you fucking tried

>all the forum bullshit of identity/post history/hivemind circlejerking
>except the search doesn't fucking work so you can't actually read someone's post history
>and it's a fucking "microblog" which means that instead of threads you have some fucking narcissist's blog but just the comments section
>and it's fucking 1 4 0 characters, so it's all thoughtless zero-effort shitposting
>and so you can't sit down and read it like you would a blog
>plus, unlike a blog, it's fucking "social" so you're at most five clicks away from people whose opinions and memes make you want to commit suicide by intentionally choking on your own vomit
>but also they're fucking <5 clicks from YOU, which means you can get dogpiled by either smarmy yuppie communists or retarded kekfag adolescents whenever
>drains away anyone with even a little bit of talent by promising them they can be an INTERNET SUPERSTAR (this is a lie)
>and since everyone's within reach of everyone, any new talent instantly gets snorked up by one of the cliques, so instead of being original they get to be a radio repeater for bland ingroup memes
>but unlike an imageboard, they have a name and reputation, so they can't innovate or diverge without being shat on, which forces them to conform to their fucking clique
>no rules against raids, couldn't even be enforced, which means they can force their culture on fucking everyone else, so the entire internet has to deal with their stale dogshit
>normies like it, so you can't even do anything fucking about it
>normies are harnessed as shock troops for sociopaths and used for memetic carpetbombing
>twitter is literally a machine for making people into dogshit and then spreading that dogshit around

jack dorsey is the fucking devil
>>
>>34652049
everyone fucking hates reddit but twitter has been infinitely worse for the internet than reddit ever could or will be
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.