[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you forgot to eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486260937715s.jpg (7KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486260937715s.jpg
7KB, 250x213px
>tfw you forgot to eat
>>
>tfw can't be bothered cooking anything and can't be bothered going out to get food you don't have to cook

Looks like this is the end of the line anons
>>
How much Adderall are you on?
>>
I am a fat fuck so I need to snack all day but I've switched to tea and vegetables instead of cola and fatty cakes. Still eat no breakfast and whatever I want for dinner but with portion control. And I walk for like an hour every day. Losing a lot of weight.
>>
>>34650465
I forget to eat constantly when I start watching anime and studying it sucks. the only thnig i hate about adderal
>>
File: 1485696696197.png (512KB, 1304x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485696696197.png
512KB, 1304x1080px
>tfw you are too depressed to eat and food taste like clay
>>
>>34650465
>tfw you forgot to stop eating
>>
>>34651365
It is pretty bad ill go at least a day or two and forget in that time I havent eaten anything and maybe had a glass or two of water.
>>
>>34651348
You need weed.
>>
>tfw no bf to make homely meals for and bring cups of water to as he plays games
>>
>>34651872
>tfw you know this is bait
>>
>>34651912
No bait, I like taking care of people I care about.
>>
>>34651928
people like that are incredibly rare, and rarely do it just because
i don't believe you stop making me sad.
>>
>>34651942
I admit doing it makes me happy because it makes them happy, so I'm not being entirely selfless.

I'll go now.
>>
File: blood loss.jpg (23KB, 218x221px) Image search: [Google]
blood loss.jpg
23KB, 218x221px
>>34650465
>tfw you forgot to eat
>but you drank over 50 oz. of coffee in a day
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.