[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was your senior year of high school like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

what was your senior year of high school like?
>>
>>34650211
Kinda boring and sad because most of my friends graduated.
>>
>>34650211
Same as the rest of the years in high school, except I got fucking lazy and made a C in precalculus honors. I was just kind of an outcast. Nobody really talked to me except out of pity, and I just went home after school each day. I didn't really do anything special for it, because I saw nothing special about it. Just another year of school. Ended up dropping out of uni two years later, and I now live in a studio apartment in the middle of nowhere, where I type speech to text 4+ hours a day in order to make enough to pay rent.
>>
nonexistent because i dropped out
>>
>>34650281
how do you get a job like that?

original
>>
I dropped out and spent the entire year shitposting on /r9k/

Side note: don't do that
>>
>>34650323
You just look for shit. That's what I've been doing for the past few months, but I've also done surveys, watched ads, and wrote shitty articles for jewsites. Its not hard.
>>
Very stressful and horrible.

The whole year involved stressing for uni applications and getting accepted, only for me to drop out of University less then a month in when it started. The whole time I felt like I wasn't making the most of my youth, and how High School was supposed to be the time of my life and I'm just at home every weekened jacking off. No one hated me, but no one loved me either. I didn't go to the graduation banquets or ceremonies since and no one noticed I wasn't there. I was pretty much a ghost.
>>
>>34650211

i think i was finally making progress on what i told myself i'd do coming out of middle school, make friends and be more social

sadly, it all got thrown out the window the next year.

i shouldn't have gone to college. well, that's just one reason among many.
>>
>>34650211
>what was your senior year of high school like?
my worst year of high school

but my whole high school experience was pretty bad
>>
Mine was a lot like >>34650409. I was never really a normie but I thought my last year of high school had me on the path. Then I blew it and spent the next four years withdrawing and languishing in isolation.
>>
File: Vintage_Photos_Jawless_Man1.jpg (45KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
Vintage_Photos_Jawless_Man1.jpg
45KB, 640x534px
Implying? Dropped out.
>>
File: 1478021065891.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478021065891.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>34650211
Best year of my life next to freshman year.

>Be me
>beta robot all through middle school
>Workout and get good at sports before freshman year
>Become an almost chad and have the best freshman year ever.
>Sophomore year starts
>Parents pull me out of school because I was getting an 89 in one of my classes, and that's not good enough for my parents. (My literally autistic brother got 97+ in every class and my parents expected the same of me)
>Live in solitary confinement for 2 years.
>No vehicle
>Live 20 miles from town.
>My almost chad status was only because I was in sports, once I left sports nobody cared about me at all and all my ""friends""" were fake.
>Finally, without my parents permission, sign up to take some classes at the high school for my senior year.
>Allowed to take 2 classes.
>Realize how important social interaction is, even if you are socializing with retards and normies.

Senior year probably sucked and I never went to a party or anything, but the fact I had to compare it to complete isolationism makes it seem REALLY fucking good.
>>
i was still in the same mindstate i was in freshmen year, which was mainly unrealistic pipedreams i wasn't putting the effort towards achieving.

i had fallen in love with a thot, and even though i kept getting rejected, i was delusional to the point where i believed i would end up with her in the end.

i never prepared myself for college, i was a poor kid who's parents never held any expectation for him.

all of the kids in my year and i had slowly drifted apart and i was a complete social outcast by choice.

my senior year was spent repressing my fears and it never blew up in my face so i never learned any lesson about life.
>>
>>34650211
Was housebound for half of it due to my anxiety disorder. Spent it playing halo 3 on xbox live. Once I came back to school in January I just tried surviving. Managed to graduate and go onto college.
>>
fun
we knew the strings and we pulled them
also, the final exams were way more easier than we expected
>>
>>34651506
>were way more easier than we expected

what does that mean?
>>
boring
same as all my other years, except i had college looming over my head.

i didn't do anything crazy or exciting.

it's kind of funny how you think those 4 little years of high school last so long, then as you get older, time speeds the fuck up.
>>
>>34650211
I was very tired and gave no shits

Just like now
>>
>grow gradually unhappy with my autistic group of friends over the past 3 years
>random friendly dude i knew from 9th grade happens to re-enter my life
>he's really nice to me and legitimately takes an interest in being my friend
>turns out he's part of the "popular" crowd
>really small school so "popular" is relative obviously
>mainly just edgy theatre kids who had house parties on the weekend and smoked weed and shit
>ditch most of my autistic friends
>somehow enter this new clique of popular kids
>it works
>they believe i am a normie
>just keep faking it
>girls begin to show interest in me but i'm too autistic to realize it
>new friends interpret this lack of reciprocation as some kind of alpha display
>social anxiety pretty much dissipates as people just continue to like me for no reason
>repress my powerlevel to heretofore unexplored depths

the weirdest part:
>college graduate now
>still friends with all of these people
>live in the same city as many of them
>see them regularly, they still think i am some kind of regular old normie
>guy who originally sought me out is without question my best friend to this day

>still can't shake the feeling that one day it's all going to come crashing down
>>
got blackmailed over my hypnosis fetish....

24 now still virgin...
>>
>>34650211
alone all the time. didn't even go to graduation
>>
>>34650211
>in love with best friend
>took way too many AP classes
>hated every minute of marching band
terrible
>>
File: 1486089463603.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1486089463603.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>34650211
I was severely bulled to the point I had to drop out in freshman year, so I wouldn't know too much about that lad
>>
File: jazz.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>>34650211
Probably the best year of my life right before the worst year of my life.
>have three friends
>already took all my hard classes previous years
>sleep through basic classes, take a computer science class, write HTML/javascript for 20 minutes a day then dick around on flash games
>take a "get ready for college" match class with friends even though I already took calculus, get to just dick around with them, also get the same lunch period as my friends
>second semester adulthood 101 with friends, AP physics (easy as hell thanks to calc), computer class with friends, symphonic band
>band class is good, teacher is great, also join after school jazz band (pic related, guess which is me)
>time with friends is the happiest time of my life but eventually they drop the adulthood class because the teacher's a cunt
>I swap to a piano class, the teacher is the band conductor
>one day at lunch a qt who had been in band previous years walks by and says "hey anon" and waves and smiles
>friends tell me she obviously wants the D and to talk to her
>think he's fucking with me, ignore it
>she starts saying hi more and more often, eventually I decide she's more than friendly, strike up a conversation after school
>we start talking after school every day for ~30 minutes a day
>graduation comes
>just hanging out with friends, suddenly girl hugs me from behind
>talk a bit, she gives me her number, takes a picture of us with my arm around her shoulder and her arm around my waist

And I'll put the part where it all goes downhill in a reply due to text limit.

>>34651859
Kek, marching band sucks, symphonic's where it's at, jazz too if it's available.
>>
>>34651938
we were forced to do marching band to do concert band (because no one would do marching bad)
concert season was actually a lot worse now that I think about it. director went full on psycho bitch mode
>>
>>34650211
Not that exciting. Just did what I had to do to graduate. Didn't even go on my senior trip bc I barely talked to any of my classmates and it would've been so fucking awkward.
>>
>>34651938
you're the qt sax grill?
>>
>>34651938
>after graduation go to band classroom to say bye to people (mostly just conductor, didn't make any friends despite taking band for four years)
>about 40 people in the room
>start sweating and feeling anxious, but I wait, want to say a goodbye to band conductor
>about three people say bye to me, everyone else probably doesn't know my name
>eventually sperg out and speedwalk to my car and drive home
>next day can't stop thinking about the girl, still not sure if she likes me or is just being friendly
>eventually decide to call her up and say I like her and ask her if she likes me (I was naive and watched too much anime back then)
>get inevitably told I'm just a friend
>look up her facebook account because I have a hunch on something
>surely enough, there's a picture of us together, next to about a dozen other pictures of her with other people in the same pose
>feel crushing autism for the next month before I can finally stop thinking about it constantly
>dog I've had since I was six starts breathing funny
>rush him to dog hospital, they put him in an oxygen tank overnight
>condition doesn't improve, come the next day, hold him in my arms as they put him down
>start going to community college in the fall
>hear "hey anon!" called out at me while walking through parking lot once
>turn, it's her driving past
>get a text later saying she was glad to see me
>just reply, "yeah"
>she texts a bit more for the next week, talks about random stuff, I reply because I'm too weak to tell her to stop
>one day she asks me to meet her for lunch, I accept
>we talk for about three hours, then she says she has to go
And I never heard from her again, not sure if she expected me to call her after that but I wasn't about to risk burning myself again.

>>34651993
I'm not a girl and she wasn't cute, she was really annoying.
>>
>>34650211
Senior year of high school is something I look back on sometimes and wish I could relive, even if it wasn't all that eventful. Though I did come across a new wide variety of music I got really into that I'm still having into today. Senior year is when I learned to stop taking myself seriously and learned a lot of other life lessons as well.
>>
Ignoring that one time I got bullied in class by one of my faggot classmates (he burned my skin with a lighter and called me a faggot that's more or lesse the gyst of It) It was pretty comfy desu. I only had 5 subjects, one of then was computer class which was a guaranteed A+ because the teacher is a dumbass, I skipped most of physical ed but still passed because you can't get held back for being "sick" all the time, basically I only needed to study for 3 subjects and I only needed to go to school from 9 to 12 so the rest of the day was just comfy me time. I also started to get invited to partys and night outs from normies eventhough I was always mostly a quiet guy that kept to himself, It all changed when I went to uni and realized that I had no social skills and unlike highschool people have less reasons to talk to me ever,It was good while It lasted though.
>>
>>34650409
>>34650531
These feels are too relatable for me.
>>
christ it was the worst time of my life
>>
>>34652043
>get a text later saying she was glad to see me
>just reply, "yeah"
>>
It was pretty good.

Almost everybody had dropped out, and the only people left were the nerdy ones, who were pretty easy to get along with.

I also lost a lot of weight which was good.
>>
File: 20170203_131502.png (1MB, 1236x1248px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_131502.png
1MB, 1236x1248px
>>34650211
i went to an all boys boarding school in the middle of nowhere. napolean dynamite had a better higschool life than i did. even pedro had a better senio yere
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1136x640px
Full of drinking and le ejdey muzic. But with no social setting (never at a party etc). So basically I was sad and totally in my own self-absorbed world.

If I hadn't met Swede roastie when I did, I may have ruined my liver and failed school.
>>
>>34650657
Im sorry man

Oregano
>>
I'm a high school senior living in some suburb city in texas.
I have a group of weeb friends that I eat lunch with, which I can appreciate. We occasionally go out to eat dinner, play smash, or play vidya together with discord. I have a "friend" ( we never get together outside school) who has another group of friends which one of the girls that I find attractive is part of. I'm a little pussy, and I've always been shy, so I'll probably never get a chance to even talk to her.
Recently I've been thinking about these relationships and how they will fade away once we graduate and separate.
Academically, i'm doing pretty bad at school. I never bothered to sudy throughout but now I give even less shit about my gpas. Haven't gotten accepted into any colleges yet, but I wouldn't be surprised taking my mediocre gpa into consideration.
I don't have a driver's license yet, but I'm working on it. That means I spend a lot of time at my house, doing absolutely nothing. I live with my dad who spends a lot of time outside. Tme at my house mainly consists of playing csgo, listening to music, watching youtube videos, and browsing r9k and reddit. Last year by this time I got depressed and tried to kill myself so I just hope I don't have any seasonal depression.
>>
>>34650401
Mine was like this except around halfway through the year my worsening opiate use developed into full blown IV heroin addiction mostly due to the stress about college and extreme loneliness. Ended up not even going to college as a result of that and since then I've just stayed home like a goddamn hikkikomori
>>
>>34650211
>smoked ciggies during lunch and recess
>played pokemon go
>learned a little about stacy culture
>depression became full force
>got high at school a few times
>go to councillor once or twice a week he was a beast we used to talk shit about other students and always had tea
>>
Shitty as fuck. I went from a semi-normie with male and female friends to a full robot recluse KHV in a matter of 2 months. I lost all of my best friends and started smoking weed as well.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.