[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice From 25+ Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1486207303566.jpg (369KB, 1146x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486207303566.jpg
369KB, 1146x1000px
Hello, olderbots. Please give your best advice to the youngerbots.

>get over your metal illness; it only stunts your growth in all areas

>improve your hygiene; it's better to be clean if only for yourself

>stop caring about friends; even good ones come and go
>>
don't smoke
on my third time quitting. it isn't worth it.
>>
Depression is a meme.

Original Commento
>>
File: raccoon8.jpg (409KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
raccoon8.jpg
409KB, 2000x1000px
>>34649229
what's your age robot? it's totally worth it
>>
invest in the decline of the US dollar in 2020. I'm from the future.
>>
File: 1360297525737.jpg (164KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1360297525737.jpg
164KB, 400x533px
28 year old KHV here

Play video games and jerk off to hentai every day. It's the key to true happiness.
>>
File: Untitled 3.jpg (347KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 3.jpg
347KB, 900x900px
>>34649213
>stop caring about friends; even good ones come and go
Ive had the same few friends for like 5-7 years so why would i stop caring about them
>>
expect nothing from everybody. only two possible scenarios, you will not be disappointed or you will be pleasantly surprised

not even family. expect even less from strangers.
>>
>>34649213
26 and here's my advice.
>don't fall for the /fit/ memes if you're actually ugly, it only works for normal people who are fat
>don't go into debt for university if you don't have connections, you still won't get a job
>roasties are cancer in every way, stop chasing them. if you think there are fembots or good women out there, think again.
>try to find solace in hobbies or the little things and don't worry about society
>time flies, do the things you want while you still can
>>
>>34649213
>>get over your metal illness
Lol
>>
>exercise for better mental health and fitness
>don't drink excessively, as in rarely ever because drunks are annoying and all losers
>don't smoke anything except if you're struggling and need to vape just don't be a bitch and use tobacco because it's disgusting, expensive and horrible
>don't be a cheap fuck, spend extra money on quality food
>learn how to cook and don't eat out (except pussy)
>respect your partner if you have one
>don't go to school for something stupid that will get you nowhere in life
>don't be friends with people who are passive aggressive or make you feel shitty
>never seek validation from anyone and never care what people think of you
>>
>>34649316

Because they distract from improving your life. I bet your friends jerk off all day and eat too much. That's what your life is becoming, cunt! Pull the fucking trigger and achieve something!
>>
Things are not going to just "fall into place".

If you want something, anything, you have to make it happen.

It won't happen on its own, no matter how much it seems it does for others.
>>
>>34649271
28. I started at 18, and I'm a poorfag living week to week.
Just thinking about how much I spent on breathing upsets me.
>>
>>34649410

Doesn't that fucking terrify you? Living week to week... What if you lose your job or something? You're fucked! I mean, what the fuck?!
>>
>>34649349
caring what certain people think of you is how you move up in life.
>>
>>34649213
>get over your metal illness
LOLXD
>>
26 here.
>Stop pitying yourself. This doesn't benefit anyone in any way.
>If you are doing nothing, find any activity to do. go to your game backlog, watch something, go for a walk, anything. don't let yourself be idle unless your sleeping.
>Play an instrument. you got nothing better to do, and it can be an ice breaker or even an asset after you get good.
>>
>>34649441
Eh. I at least have holiday pay and sick days that I'd get paid out, but I just don't think about that stuff.
For example on living week to week, though: I got paid Wednesday and I'm already broke. I have $3. I have enough food for 1 meal a day. But if I didn't spend $70 this week on cigarettes before I decided to quit yesterday I'd be absolutely fine - hell I could save.

DONT SMOKE
>>
>>34649213
>don't waste your time with weed

>start working and saving early (get a nice car finance it under your parents name and start working to pay it off)

>i didn't go to college something to think about

>try to be independent for your age if everyone is doing something purposefully don't do it set goals and follow through with them (basically start into adult hood early)
>>
don't expect to " just get over" your mental problems, it takes thought and work and will be hard and might seem to never go away or get better but don't lose faith.

care deeply about your friends even if it seems stupid to "care too much". A lot of ppl are ashamed of even caring (how sad)about things but that eventually turns them bitter.

Don't expect nothing from ppl. Expect something. Have some faith in ppl. Although they might let you down sometimes (and they will) thinking ppl are good for nothing will sour your soul.

Being fit may not fix everything but you will feel better about yourself. What you don't want to do is expect yourself to be a fitness model or something too extreme. And don't go to extremes, don't starve yourself or deprive yourself, things like that.

Having a gf or bf isnt everything. Don't try to be happy through them. Ve happy through yourself first. If video games and anime are that then so be it. Thats ok
>>
>>34649498
Can you explain this?
>>
>>34649554
I feel you. I started at 13 and didn't quit until 1 month before I got out of the army.

But I did it, and have been tobacco free for 6 years now. I smoke weed occasionally, though.
>>
>>34649628
Good post

It's legit advicd
>>
>>34649213
kill yourself

life isn't worth it
>>
File: Bus(4).jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bus(4).jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>34649702
>kill yourself
>hasn't killed himself yet
>>
>>34649388
I realized this after graduating college. I was working in a cubicle and my life was boring. The days were just flying by like it was blur. Life wasn't as fun as it was when I was school. I came to realize if anything was to happen I had to make it happen.

>>34649525
>Stop pitying yourself. This doesn't benefit anyone in any way.

Along with this. I was bored and depressed and I complained about it a lot. But I wasn't aware no one is coming to fix it. When we're kids if we complained enough our parents or teachers would fix our problem. Complaining just makes you unpleasant to be around.
>>
>>34649672
> caring about what your boss thinks of you and what you do is how you get a promotion
> caring what someone you respect thinks of you is how you identify your flaws and probably how you can fix it (if you so choose)
> caring about what the people you care about think of you creates bonds and safety nets (if you fuck up in life)
>>
53, yes 53-year old here (Yes, there are robots every age, just as you will be):

-It's OK to work McJobs in your 20s; teaches you compassion for public servants, get to know the public, mingle with demographics you never otherwise would, and mostly, how to deal with ridiculous bullshit.

- BUT, even as you are at a McJob, have a plan to bump up your status (usually this = "go to school or get experience in something"). You aren't "too old" to reinvent your path if you're still under 40 (maybe not even then).

-The older you get, the LESS YOU CARE about comparing yourself to your classmates, friends, family, etc. You will always meet those who are more successful than you AND those more talented than you but less successful.

-Single people get way, way more sex than married people. Even robots.
>>
Read or keep trying to learn new things. For a lot of people the smartest they'll ever be is when they finish school. After that they stop pushing themselves and they stagnant.

The brain is like a muscle and will keep growing stronger as you get older. Don't waste it sitting in front of the TV
>>
>>34649525
>watch something
>play vidya
>go for a walk

the first two obviously accomplish nothing and the third requires that you to be an interesting person in the first place, but nobody here can be interesting.

i mean, fuck.
>>
File: jnnv.png (461KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
jnnv.png
461KB, 4500x4334px
>>34649827

fifty fucking three! And I thought my life was over.
>>
30 here.
> middle class engineerfag
> used to have gf when I wasn't obese and cynical
> woke af

Advice for younger robots:
> get autistic about your own self-improvement. /pol/ has taught me that society is controlled by Jews who are always scheming to get ahead. In such a society, it is necessary to be equally crafty and scheming, because the good (unselfish) people will end up with nothing. Also capitalist democracy is basically a system set up where each individual tries to fuck over everyone else but everyone is doing it so it all balances out. So pick a basic direction you want to go in life and see how quickly you can go in that direction. If poor, to become middle-class get credentials/education for higher pay. If middle-class, to become rich get social/bullshit/sales skills on top of your existing credentials. If rich, to become illuminati I don't fukkin know. Basically don't expect anyone else to take care of you or your life plan. This isn't fascism or a theocracy. Again, pick a direction (and not a meme-tier pipe dream)...pick something real where you grind your way to middle class stability and then have children. Don't chase delusional dreams of startups and changing the world when you have no idea what the fuck you're doing and end up alone and sad like I did. You're a player character, and as a player character you CANNOT change the setting/world for the game. Don't fall for the meme-tier lies and build something comfortable.

> TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF means just that. Be the parent you never had...find some sort of belief system that gets you out of bed and farming your dailies in real life. Used to be people lived in families/tribes where people kept each other moving along, but the Jews destroyed that using their shekel magic and scattered our families into cities where we're alone. You probably know what you need to do: in this order -- get /fit/, get clothes that exactly copy what successful people look like, get a job that pays
continued...
>>
>>34649958
...continued
pays well enough to do what you want, get a wife (gf first for long enough to verify she's typical woman crazy and not borderline personality disorder crazy) and have many children. If you're white have as many as possible.

> women: they only respect power. know that they will love and fuck you if they KNOW you are BETTER than them and can get a woman prettier than them. It's a fucked-up game but every single time I've gotten into a relationship was when I had two or more women interested in me at the same time (I was /fit/ and around single women through school-related social stuff). So basically all that lovey-dovey crap about caring or honesty or romantic gestures...all turn-offs. If you want a girlfriend, figure out how hot of a girlfriend you want and become hotter than that type of woman. And STAY that way. Me? In my obese state I attract women who are more obese that me, women with mental issues who sense that I'm rejecting them, and young women at the company I work for who haven't figured out that I don't have any political power there yet. I almost got married once but she got more /fit/ than me and dumped me for a guy with abs. Women need to KNOW you are better than them and have other women interested in you...so if they go to dump you they will set up situations that hurt you as much as possible to find out how strong you really are. Chances are you're lost if it gets to this point but if you are strong (meaning actually have other women lined up) and act like it then she will stay around. Fucked up that you have to be ready to leave at any moment or they WILL cheat on you but hey, they're the ones who thought feminism and the 19th Amendment were good ideas. Feminism says it's wrong to stay in relationships where you're not happy, wrong to let others judge your sexual preferences, and wrong to let others be entitled to your time or attention. So, as a male feminist, I am free to pursue my sexual preference of a harem

continued
>>
>>34649213
Who is this demen semon?
>>
>>34650116
...continued
>harem of fertile women who have children with me and all live together in my compound (suburban house) in fully degenerate California.

>politics: not your fucking problem. Also, blame the Jews for everything and you'll be right 90% of the time. I care about my community (meaning my harem and kids) and everyone else can get fucked.

> 4chan is a honeypot

> tl;dr: get /fit/ like your life depends on it, then get social status, then make at least 5 White babies
>>
>>34650149

my girlfriend

oregano on my life
>>
>>34650116
lay off the weed bra
>>
>>34650190
More like he needs to lay off the 4 chan .
>>
File: evolution_of_a_pol_user.jpg (1MB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
evolution_of_a_pol_user.jpg
1MB, 1750x1400px
>>34650231

yeah that's good advice. 4 years ago I learned my gf at the time had gone through some fucked up shit as a teenager and hadn't told me about it and the bad guys were never punished. fucked me up good. I started reading every bit of relationship advice book I could find to figure out what was up with women. Nothing made sense until I found theredpill, but I couldn't accept its dark message so I kept reading to figure out if what they say is true. Eventually I found /pol/ and realized yes, yes it is true. God has abandoned us to fight and kill each other.

So yes I will leave this place and carve out my own corner of happiness in this fucked-up world. But not yet.
>>
If you have a mental illness and you feel like you have to take meds, please do research before taking them. I was put on meds for schizoaffective and 1 of them was a benzo (clonazepam) to take nightly because I had panic attacks. Well, now I'm physically dependent on the benzo and a lot of doctors know jack shit about how to taper so I ended up in the ER twice in 1 week because I ran out of pills. Even at the ER they gave me the wrong benzo, lorazepam, which has a very short half life and all it did was give me relief for 6 hours, just enough to get some sleep. Fuck meds. Oh, and fuck alcohol too. Alcohol and benzos are like 2/3 of the only drugs that can kill you if you quit cold turkey. Worse than crack/heroin/etc street drugs that they spook you about.
>>
>>34649213
>dont beta on girls when you have a chance, push the fear of intimacy away, that might be your last chance
>dont doubt yourself if you know its the right thing to do
>always make sure youre on the move and not stuck in a "ill do it next month" phase

and my final, best one

>stop caring about everything, focus only on whats important to you
>>
>>34650413
I would kill for some benzos right now. Used to take clonazeoam but switched to xanax. That shit was good.
>>
>>34650485
forgot an ever better one, please read carefully and take it to heart

>never think a certain state that you will achieve in the """future""" will make you happy, because you will either not do it or continue having problems

a good example: youre not getting laid, barely have friends etc but you have this plan that next month youll start going to gym, and suddenly youll have confidence and start getting laid.
that wont happen, because even then youll have to be on the move.
enjoy yourself now and improve yourself every day, this shit doesnt magically appear if you start going to the gym or any other plan like that

enjoy the moment, embrace happiness because if you chase it, clearly you lack it.
>>
File: 1270219903951.png (92KB, 800x540px)
1270219903951.png
92KB, 800x540px
Advice #986:
Quit calling me old, you fugging youthocrat.
>>
>The less entitlement you feel in life, the easier it is to be happy.

And by extension

> Don't expect to anyone to treat you well for no reason.
> Never, ever give in to social pressure or the expectations of others to be generous or nice, for the moment you do so is the moment you lose your self-dignity and freedom to be your own man.
> Always recognize when you are responsible, and apologize when you have to. Good people will respect you for making a habit of this.

Follow these simple rules and I find you can live a simple and happy life. Good people will gravitate towards you and the selfish, needy and selfcentered will stay away.
>>
>get over your metal illness; it only stunts your growth in all areas

It doesnt work that way if you have a real mental illness.
>>
>>34649213
This is one of the worst OPs i've ever had the misfortune of reading.
>>
>>34650743
then go be a robot in another thread. but yeah, op fell for the Asian meme. pro tip: white is better. Also, long-term friends should benefit both people.
>>
>>34649355
But what if it's the opposite? My long time friends are finally getting their lives on track and I'm floundering helplessly
>>
Make sure you read a bit of theology. The worldview of taking atheism as the only rational view reached its peak and the holes are starting to show up. You need to know at least the real philosophic basics of both sides to make a valid argument for yourself.

I suggest William Lane Craig, St. Augustine, Ravi Zacharias, Jordan Peterson and novels of Dostoyevski.

Anyone please feel free to add more authors.
>>
>>34651478
>William Lane Craig
Troll confirmed
>>
How about you don't take advice from the future fuck-up version of yourself (if you're still going to be on this board once you're 25+).
>>
File: Complaints.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
Complaints.png
656KB, 569x629px
>>34649827
>Single people get way, way more sex than married people. Even robots
>Even robots.
Lad
>>
realize how you're feeding your depression and stop doing it in small steps, you're not going to get rid of it instead you learn how to live with it and grow.

you don't actually want sex, sex is overrated as a physical sensation, what you crave is acceptance, acceptance must come from within.

improve hygiene, update wardrobe (doesn't have to be /fa/ but something a bit nicer).

don't stop caring about friends but detach from what they think of you.

don't look down on blue collar jobs, there's always gonna be a need for smooth roads and clean water, it's more fun than sitting in an office too and the pay is often sick. Better to go after something people need rather than competing for a degree that will loans that you pay off your entire life, how many web designers do we really need?

get off 4chan, no one here really helping, quite the opposite. stop getting influenced by TV/social media and just live your own life.

stop fucking judging yourself, the now is just a result of the past and nothing could have gone differently and nothing in this universe is not where its supposed to be and if no one in your life loves you then I do, you're going to make it.
>>
>>34651976

He has valid philosophical points you edgelord.
>>
(^: just be yourself :^)

faggots
>>
The only way of growing is holding yourself accountable
>>
I think the best advice I can give is to stop saying yes to everyone. If you're fat and ugly, you're probably some kind of pushover. People will put shit on you and you will probably go along with it. After I turned 26+ I started to see the world more clearly in that I was being used for a lot of things. Used for friendships with women. Used as a workhorse at a low paying job. Used by random people you rarely see because they knew you used to be "good with computers!".

Consider saying no at least sometimes, and then progress it. Start being selfish. Selfless people are absolute pushover faggots that nobody really respects. People who talk a lot try to be heard, but nobody respects what they have to say. Don't be afraid to take advantage of others. Try not to feel guilty about it.

If your job is not paying you well, the answer most people parrot is: do a good job, then ask for more money. The reality is that most shitty jobs you can't do this, and if you mention it they say to find a new job.
I'll offer an alternative: Don't work so hard. If you work in a team all you have to do is be better than the worst person. Just slightly more valuable. If you're working a dead end night shift job, work slower. "Forget" to do some stuff and see if anyone notices. A lot of crap most people do on the job is pointless and they just do it thoughtlessly because it's "how things are done".

You'd be surprised how little you can do and still keep your job if you're a nice person.
>>
Do everything in your power to leave home and posses a reliable income, your parents will make your mental state worse with all their bullshit. Then when you have some independence, try to leave the rut of menial wagecuck jobs and follow something that can become a career-path whether you get there with university study or networking is up to you.

Stay the fuck away from any drugs that arent ciggies, alcohol or weed because in my experience cocaine has completely fucked up my shit this last year. Just never touch the shit and you'll never have to even contemplate these problems.

Once in a while you need to tell people to fuck off whether it's your parents, friends, strangers or co-workers because >>34653833 is completely right about being treated as a pushover.

Learn to budget and save and don't ever breathe a fucking word about it or your shitty parents who have had the whole baby boom to buy a house, car and job with little effort will still leech off you and think you're their personal ATM.
>>
>>34649349
thanks anon. i'm 24 and 11 months and then some, but anti-dep meds made me retarded so i can't think too good anymore. reading stuff in lists like this is really helpful.

thanks for taking this seriously.

hope i can change my life around.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.