[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Think I won the r9k jackpot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1468285147134.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468285147134.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
I think I just hit the r9k jackpot. A cute

Long story short I dumed my ex gf of two years for multiple reasons. Depression kicks in and i sTrawling the depths of tinder/pof god knows what

Find this super cute 19 year old girl on Tinder
>Super Liked her becuase she was cosplaying, into anime games (it's my weaknes)
>Invite her out to dinner, and we really hit it off, shes better looking then her pictures easily a DDD rack.
>Find out her parents are litteral billionaires (a certain well known family) she owns a masive town house in the richest part of the city.
>Left her Army cuck of a BF who she claimed didn't really care about her and was too busy play EVE
>After dinner we head back to her plac.
>Place is massive, her room looks like what you imagine a millionare weebs room would look like.
>She invites me play RE7 on her bed which faces a massive 80 inch oled tv. She said she was too scared to play it and just to watch me (fine by me I wanted to play it too)
>She cuddling me tightly as I play game though the *scary* parts. Shes making sounds that the only way I can explain is what an aroused girl makes before sex. You know it if you had sex with a girl before.
>At one point she moves my hand right on her breast and her hand is on my croch.
>I turn off the game and look her in the eyes for short bit and then we start kissing and before you know it fucking.
>Best sex I've had, I probably cumed buckets into her, she was on me cowgirl and later missionary.
>Afterwards she starts getting really emotional, saying her parents nearly disowned her, her ex paid her no attention and in general was really lonely
>Her butler (No joke) brings us icecream and tea in bed and we just cuddle afterwards and sleep.

Typing this right now on my phone, she's curled up right beside me as I speak. I can't sleep since this is hard for me to belive/still wound up.
>>
Stop trying to bait us anon

We all have fantasies don't try to pass them as fact
>>
Sorry for the typos, not used to using my phone.

I told her I'm looking for a relationship and she said she was too.
she has obvious daddy and self esteem issues but that's honestly a perk in this case
however do you think this is a trap?
>>
>>34649236
Seconds

Oregano
>>
>>34649205
>File: 1468285147134.jpg
>phone
that's where I know you're lying
>>
File: 1415912291287.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415912291287.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34649429
hey idiot, androids don't change the filename
>>
>>34649205
>Shes making sounds that the only way I can explain is what an aroused girl makes before sex. You know it if you had sex with a girl before.
You lost me here OP.
>>
Snatch a pic of her tits for proof anon
>>
>>34649547
if the thread is still alive I will post photos or link to anew thread
>>
>>34649205
Fake and gay, wake up from your dream anon. It will never be real
>>
Obviously blatant lies
>>
File: cache-2e967b06-67cc-41f7-c19c-.png (496KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cache-2e967b06-67cc-41f7-c19c-.png
496KB, 1024x576px
I'm robot convert ready to go full autismo and get into anime.

I've only watched Pokemon and like it pretty well but want something more mature to enjoy.
>>
prove it with a photo of the room you faggot
why wouldn't you open with a photo like that instead of some fucking shitty fucking mspaint picture drawn by a 15yo fuck you you cunt
>>
>>34649205
You are a filthy gold digger OP, also fag.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.