[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of Split?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: hedwig.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hedwig.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
Is the beast /ourguy/?
>>
best comedy movie of 2017 yet
>>
it only goes to show the pussification of the modern male that anyone finds this teeny weenie bitch boy scary
>>
>>34649181
Loved Split. I was pleasantly surprised, and really hope to see a sequel, after that ending. Shyamalan really has it back together with The Visit and Split. I could definitely see one of Crumb's multiple personalities being /r9k/ posters.

Lady in the Water is still one of the worst movies I've ever seen, though. I don't think it's possible to fully redeem himself from that garbage.
>>
File: 1479025034567.png (117KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
1479025034567.png
117KB, 272x185px
Did Dennis and Patricia fug?
>>
>>34649191
It actually was pretty funny. I was kekking while watching it
>>
>>34649270
I wonder how that would look like from an outsider's view? Like would Kevin just be moaning in different voices or what?
>>
hm:( tfw no bf to watch scary movies wif /).(\
>>
does anyone know if the trailer is scary?
>>
Dennis
>ocd
>pedo

definitely r9k incarnate
>>
>>34649919
Dennis = /r9k/
Hedwig = /b/
>>
>>34649181

the ending pissed me off, m night going for that cinematic universe money. Why couldn't this movie had just been its own thing.
>>
>>34649386
that scene where he turned into an actual beast
kek
>>
:( hedwig the owl? is the trailer scaryhello?
>>
lmao;-;
omg the end was scary i had to scroll down until i could only see 1 pixel bc i thought it was going to asdjf;alskdjf

tha tlooks so scary
at first i was turned on
until he turned into a 9 year old boy
if it was just a man and a beast
in the same person that would be perfekt<3
>>
>>34650237
by that i meant the trailer not the actual movie

i like the premise
>>
>>34649181
The Beast is "/ourguy/", but in reality, Kevin is /ourguy/

The Beast
>stronger than even Brock Lesnar-tier chads
>actually ambitious and wants to kill the people that haven't suffered
>clearly a psycho and enjoys what he does
>not suffering and is happy

Kevin
>suffered as a child by a normie mom
>makes a split personality to protect himself
>doesn't want any of this
>can't live a normal life
>other personalities are stronger than himself
>in constant misery over the personalities
>suicidal and even begs for death after he figures out that his personalities harmed people

The Beast is more like Elliot Rogers. He's a twisted being that seeks to destroy those that have never suffered and is psychopathic. Kevin is actually us. He never asked for any of this, just like we never ask for the things we get as well... Actual robots are suicidal as well.

Honestly, we should make a name for robots like Elliot Rogers and The Beast. May we call them, the Terminators? Or maybe the Ultrons?
>>
>>34651580
Let's call them Cymeks, or Titans.
>>
>>34649181
What will the third film in the series be like? Will he return for the 3rd film? I heard Bruce Willis will have a major role in the 3rd one like he did in the first film instead of just a short cameo in this film.
>>
>>34649181
I liked it until the Beast showed up, that shit was dumb.
>>
First film was way better than this one.
>>
Mr. Glass from the first movie > The beast from second movie
>>
I just found it this is a sequel to Unbreakable. Why did it take 16 years?
>>
>>34651580
>Shyamalan
i call them protofaggots
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.