[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one way women have it harder than men. I'll wait.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

Name one way women have it harder than men. I'll wait.
>>
constant discrimination by a board of virgins for the apparent ease of living :^)
>>
>>34649026
It's more difficult for females to pee on the fly.
King me.
>>
that's a man

and not only did the photoshop mess up, her surgeon botched her face.
>>
Uh, the patriarchy?
>>
i would never disrespect my man, even behind closed doors.
>>
>>34649026
Their prime is much earlier than men and it doesn't last as long. Then the rest of their life they become worthless if they haven't trapped a guy yet. That's about all I can think of though, they have the advantage on everything else in our society.
>>
Peroids sound shitty, but since I barely know anything about women that's all I got
>>
>>34649026
Period and it's mood swings must be a bitch i guess.
>>
>>34649086
nah dude bitch is a 15year old girl who has an 80k USD a month allowance and 580,000 followers kill me now
>>
>>34649086
>that's a man
>and not only did the photoshop mess up, her surgeon botched her face
Constant cattiness, shady reads.
>>
they have to sit down to piss
>>
>>34649086
Why do fags like you literally have to spue their bullshit everywhere?
>>
Because of men, I'm forced to live under the rule of a man who thinks sexual assault is OK.
>>
>>34649160
Sexual assault isn't life threatening. Men go to war. Men work 40hrs up to 100hrs a week getting money to sustain their wives lives. Men build businesses to try to impress girls. Sexual assault is just getting your ona hole fucked for like 10min doesn't even kill you.
>>
>>34649138
>>34649158
how am i not being objective

ask a surgeon first thing and let me know

that or anyone who has seen surgeries post-op

either that or she's got it done recently and the swelling hasn't gone down yet. but you can see the nose isn't a filler but a surgery. also if you're trying to say no photoshop was done you're wrong. look at the damn liquify above the 'ects me' .. sorry but why does the wall mirror whatever start curving? lmao

you all must be new

or wait
why do the arms on the right photo (her left arm specifically) look like they have no dimension? and her bottom left jaw?

even as you trace down the back line of her left arm, you can see it. god yall are blind.
>>
>>34649138
>accusing me of cattiness for pointing out the obvious
>on a board which says roasties must die
>constant racism and hate spewed by the second

o-o-ok thirsty boie
>>
>>34649199
The fact of the matter is, that's not a guy.
>>
>>34649160
This is some top quality bait anon. Nice work.
>>
Women are physcally weaker than men and that has affected them in their social roles since the beginning of times, even today.
They are most likely to be raped.
They are almost always trying to look "good" for men.
In some works they get paid less, for being women.

I don't know any other bad thing about being a woman.
>>
If they have an ugly body, they'll only ever get a disgusting guy. A fat guy will be able to score a decent girl as long as he has good hygiene, doesn't dress like a slob and maintains himself/also isn't a neckbeard. Fat girl? Better off dead.
>>
>>34649221
im gonna have to see some id
>>
>>34649026
What a first worlder question
>>
File: holyfuckk.jpg (165KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckk.jpg
165KB, 650x650px
lmao i 'm dying i didn't even need to google img that to know that shit was a fucked up surgery?

the angles help but if you see someone like that in real life, you will feel really bad. she's a bit worse than park bom, who cannot close her mouth properly after shaving her jaw.

i forgot that you all are -5/10 so you need to have anyone that might contain even a hairstrand of woman - appearance to feel proud . eekgh
>>
>>34649192
It's not bait. Trump just nominated a hyper conservative Supreme Court justice. The right to abortion is almost certain to be repealed. If I get raped (which is apparently OK according to the voters...), I'm going to be forced to have the baby.
>>
>>34649026
Men are stronger than women.

ezpz desu
>>
just saying op, i don't know why you would post that pic unless that's the girl in question ? the reddit post and that pic don't have anything in common unless it was about him; which, in that case, i don't care.
>>
On a biological level we have:
Menopause, periods, cramps, pregnancy, labor.
Everything else depends on the culture.

My sister's periods got to the point where every time they happened she would have a debilitating cluster headache that would wipe her out. she's on birth control to stop her periods now. She's a virgin still, but needs the pill.
>>
>>34649199
>im gonna have to see some id
She definitely had surgery though.
>>
>>34649308
I believe he's going to be giving more power to the individual states, especially with issues like that so if you live in a state with a majority of democrats in office you'll be good.
>>
>not a man

>i want this '''woman'''
>>
>>34649318
Ah, just saying she's extremely rich and spoiled, doesn't need to lift a finger. The man in the story, he pays for everything for his GF and she still disrespects him in public.
>>
>>34649114
Only true if the woman is a fat lazy slob who doesn't take care of herself.
Plenty of divorced men with money will accept a woman past her prime if she's not gross.
>>
>>34649361
And he's stupid enough to stay with this whore with a dick? Awesome.
>>
Men don't have to experience childbirth to have children.
>>
>>34649361
so what the fuck does this have to do with r9k? men pay for their girl all the time and the girls love their husbands / boyfriends

and? so..?

why are you defending her lmao it's not like what i stated was untrue? she did have surgery and i'm not a bitch for pointing out obvious photoshop. it is what it is.

also their couple's stories are not my business. i honestly don't expect someone like that to be of good heart or social grace / respect for others, and i have no idea what him paying for whatever has to do with anything? stop worrying so much about others

obviously she has issues so let it be move on
>>
even if he didn't pay for anything, she'd still be the same disrespectful person

her being disrespectful with bad character

isn't really related to anything else but her being a bad character

just don't date girls with bad character
>>
>>34649377
oh no sorry, the girl in the pic isn't the man's GF. Just generic rich chinese girl. But the reddit story ends up pretty great though, he throws her shit out, and her family hates her; she ends up going psycho and calls from a psych ward. But like, if a guy is paying and housing you, couldn't you just... not be a bitch?
>>
Just made this post b/c a friend recently was dumped by his GF, and he says hes going to get a masters, and then start a business, become super rich and talented and win her back. Like seriously? All she has to do is be cute and she can live like a millionaire.
>>
The truth is , some men have it worse than some women , some women have it worse than some men. There is no point in generalizing shit because we aren't god. We don't know every person's suffering and pain and to assume that one has it easier than others because she has a vagina is degenerate and stupid. Whine all you want about how easy it is for women to get laid but not everything in life is about sex.
>>
>>34649453
Well, it isn't that all men has it hard with women and life. Your friend is just a slave of love, he's choosing to be stupid.
>>
>>34649463
/thread

oreganolius
>>
almost any man can overpower almost any woman

that's pretty scary, in a strictly 1 on 1 sense

granted if you try to fight a woman you'll get attacked by 10 other dudes, but you could suplex the shit out of any woman you choose if you were alone
>>
File: file.png (527KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
527KB, 800x480px
We're talking strictly in the west, right?
>>
File: plasticpenis.jpg (10KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
plasticpenis.jpg
10KB, 225x220px
>>34649060
You should know a variety of inventions now exist for this. I don't think they are very popular.
>>
giving birth
>>
>>34650197
That's because you have to be somewhat upright to use it, cause of gravity and all, otherwise the pee that doesn't make it into the funnel hole runs back onto you. Not optimal for peeing in bottles and the like
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 900x1297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 900x1297px
I mean...periods are a thing. Having a child doesn't risk death and permanent disfigurement for men like it does women.

Also, it's easier for women to catch STDs than women.
>>
>>34650249
*than men

stupid iPad.
>>
>>34650197
I have one of these that i use frequently. I use it outdoors in a pinch and sometimes when I'm too fucking lazy to sit down and piss or when it's one of those holy shit I really have to piss right now moments. Also it requires no toilet papers. The one I have is not the same design as that one though, mine's very thick plastic. It was the best $15 I ever spent.
http://www.thepstyle.com/
>>
>>34650275
Do you keep it in your bag or something all the time?
>>
>>34650275
I want to drink out of it like I'm your pet hamster
>>
>>34650292
Yes, and one in the car. i sewed up some holders for them for maximum convenience and washable hygiene.
>>
>http://nextshark.com/15-year-old-girl-who-gets-80000-a-month-allowance-goes-ham-on-plastic-surgery-haters/

What kind of rich fucking parents can give 80k A MONTH to their kid? God damn that's nuts.

im only jealous of whatever guy is making that kind of money.
>>
>>34649026
They're forced to be the goal of men's sexual urges.

Organic life was never meant to obtain consciousness. Early apes eating psilocybin shrooms was a mistake.
>>
>>34649396
>Women preform a function they're biologically designed to preform.
>>
>>34649026
i mean geting raped is bad.
and they do experience it more.
>>
>>34650466
Yes, and? Still have it worse than men in that regard.
>>
>>34650487
women dont have to experience childbirth either

also getting kicked in the balls hurts more
>>
>>34649396
So? You act as if it's this terrible monstrosity. Hell, it can't be that bad if someone go around having 5 kids and shit. It's also not as if you're forced to have kids. You can adopt if you think childbirth is so shocking.(Most won't because it's no big fucking deal)

Having a period every month is the only thing I'll say that sucks for them.
>>
>>34650549
>also getting kicked in the balls hurts more
I take it you have experienced both child-birth and getting kicked in the balls then?
>>
They never develop mentally beyond the age of 12, they are physically weaker than men, they have a bleeding hole between their legs.

Those three alone make it infinitely better to be a man.
>>
>>34650587
>getting severe damage in a sensitive organ that can cause you to be sterile or even impair you for a while vs something women have been evolutionary accustomed to doing for thousands of years made even easier today with the help of modern medical equipment

well i dont know it just seems to me the first one seems worse. even then childbirth is completely optional and not really something that can be brought up as a point to this thread.
>>
File: eatingcookie.gif (855KB, 296x576px) Image search: [Google]
eatingcookie.gif
855KB, 296x576px
>>34649026
Your asking the wrong board kiddo.
>>
>>34650975
Getting kicked in the balls is not something you necessarily have to go through though. Or is it customary to boys or something?
>>
>>34651171
Pretty easy to get in a fight which involves getting kicked in the nuts.

Getting pregnant on the other hand can be completely avoided with abortion and all.
>>
>>34651189
Fights can't be avoided? Wow anon , I've never met anyone as stupid as you. Are you literally comparing childbirth to getting kicked in the balls? Who the fuck raised you you brain damaged imbecile
>>
File: bbbrr.jpg (10KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
bbbrr.jpg
10KB, 255x248px
>Women have to go through the horror of talking to/interacting with non-chads
>>
>>34651282
I'm so sorry they had to see this.
>>
>>34651214
>Fights can't be avoided
a guy 10~30 going through life without any physical fights is pretty rare. if they're a normie that drinks this increases the chance by 500%

>Are you literally comparing childbirth to getting kicked in the balls
this is what the past 5 comments have been about are you stupid or something
>>
Having to spend your entire life paying for birth control to suppress your nasty-ass period
>>
>>34651347
wow, so you have to take a pill every now and then.

no different from most people taking a multi vitamin pill every morning
fuck off
>>
>>34651347
the pill doesn't suppress periods you moronic idiot
>>
>>34651475
No different except the price is like 50x as much, I guess. That and the fact that any drug that affects CYP3A4 will completely fuck up the pharmacokinetics.
>>
>>34651527
The only retard here is you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_cycle_combined_hormonal_contraceptive
>>
>>34651475
It's a shot. It's given every 90 days. It leads to osteoporosis. There's one pill, but it doesn't halt periods, just lessens the occurrence.
>>
>>34649142
I'm a man and I sit when I oee because my blood pressure drops 30 points everytime
>>
>>34651544
>pill
>suppress:
forcibly put an end to.

the pill doesn't forcibly put an end to a period. control it? ok. you weren't talking about general contraception in your original response.
>>
>>34649026
Their life once they hit the wall
If by then they don't have a mean steady enough to marry eventually, which most don't since they believe that they will not hit a wall and can keep riding cock after cock forever, they're fucked for life as suddenly men don't pamper and idolize them anymore and instead do that to the younger women who still have not hit a wall.

Fucking poetic justice that men become more desirable as they age and women don't.
>>
>>34649463

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I know we're all lonely kv's here but some of you need to grow up
>>
>>34651611
That type of regimen is literally called 'menstrual suppression' in the literature.
>>
constant threat of rape
>>
>>34651691
some men find breastfeeding to be sexual and even get personally offended (unhinged women do too) at a woman pulling her breast out to feed a baby in public.
>>
>>34651688
thats true for everybody though, most rapes are also the fault of the woman acting retarded.
>>
File: Depo-Provera-Injection.jpg (29KB, 503x330px) Image search: [Google]
Depo-Provera-Injection.jpg
29KB, 503x330px
>>34651686
There's no pill that stops a period completely. There's drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol which can reduce it to about 4 periods per year. Other forms of pill birth control lessen the duration of the flow. It's less heavy and often lasts say 3-4 days instead of 5-7. The only one that can truly prevent a period is the depo provera shot which is administered every 90 days in a doctor's office. Some don't like it because of the black box warning. I really think this is pointless, but you shouldn't have assumed it was a pill.
>>
>>34651756
I'm not constantly in danger of rape. But if I was a girl I wouldn't be able to walk alone at night without worrying about it
>>
>>34651740
I deleted that as I said part instead of park which was not correct. Yes, there are plenty who are offended by it. I think it is something that should be done privately simply because who wants to reveal their tits to everyone.
>>
>>34651783
it can still happen to you even if you yourself arent afraid of it, even then theres plenty of bad shit that you can happen to you at night besides rape.
>>
>>34651475
Have you seriously never heard of how badly birth control pills can fuck you up mentally?
>>
>men are (by default) stonger and smarter than women! this is science, you dumb cunts!
>proceeds to claim women have it easier, despite being born as the objectively weaker, dumber sex

make up your minds
>>
File: 7buwxsf.jpg (95KB, 685x1023px) Image search: [Google]
7buwxsf.jpg
95KB, 685x1023px
>>34649026
looks like this guy
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.